Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Monday, November 28, 2016

For Fidel Alejandro Castro Ruz, (August 13, 1926 - November 25, 2016), the heart of steel, for his 'immeasurably massive braveness'



wish you a peaceful journey Sir Castro 

You said ' I am a heart of Steel. 

I say, you are a heart of globe, a human being 

You believed ; A revolution is a struggle to the death between the future and the past. 

I like to say that the death fear of 'every revolutionist' who say that their motherland is a land for all and any leader who says to their people that I can assure you that my first and foremost interest is my country.

I am a Marxist Leninist and I will be one until the last day of my life. 

I Salute for your steadiness, firmness and for representing what you've believed in not only from your heart but also from your sole.  

And I respect your vision towards ' the peasants' and for believing their strength in every segment of any country, social, economical, political and otherwise and for your respect towards Cuban People as a leader and for treating them not as slaves but as a powerful force.

I respect your reactions towards those who thought that some parts of the globe are / were 'a slave of imperialism' and imperialism ( modern, new or old) is / was the master of the world.

and i like to  THANK every human being of CUBA  and  of outside to Cuban Territory for supporting FIDEL CASTRO , the revolutionist of revolutions  in his missions from the bottom of their hearts. 









No comments:

Post a Comment