Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Attention to NASA head office and Colombo Unit and the Cybercriminal activities investigation unit/Sri Lanka.

 

I took some photos of the sun this morning and evening, yesterday. i noticed that this morning some of the them were changed by circling around the photo i took in yellow colour. i kindly request the NASA group and the Cyber Investigation teams to check with the issue to identify the persons pertaining to my issue. and my computer is hacked so many times by various groups of people for various issues or reasons and some of my belongings were ruined and when writing i have been disturbed and 

PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE BEEN UNDER CONTROL OF WHOLEBODY CONTROLING METHOD USED BY A FEW GROUPS OF PERSONS AND INDIVIDUALS. AND WHEN I TOOK THIS PHOTOES ONE PARTICULAR PERSON WAS BONDED TO ME BY ONE OF THE HEADMASTERS OF THE CONTROLLING UNIT. I CHALLENGE THEM SAYING CHANGE THE SUN IF POSSIBLE. WHAT THEY HAVE DONE I ASSUME IS THAT HE /SHE/GROUP HAS CHANGED MY PICTURES. IF THE PICTURE IS NOT THERE I ASSUME THAT THEY HAVE EITHER REMOVED IT FROM MY PHONE (I TOOK THESE PICTUERS USING MY SAMSUNG SMART PHONE) SPY SPEAKING AND WHOLEBODY CONTROLLING TEAM IS AROUND ME WHEN I AM WRITING THIS NOTE. 















No comments:

Post a Comment