Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Saturday, July 3, 2021

Birth Marks...............

I think that not only nowadays girls but also yesteryears girls love to have living twinkle stars Sophia, Malini , Jeewarani, Vaijyanthimala type natural birth marks or like one of yesteryears stars Sandya Kumari's birth marks. But unfortunately those are natural birth marks. 

I believe that birth marks on faces add some beauty to one's face. 

Every single wealt and a mark is important various ways and for various purposes and reasons. I guess nobody wants to plastic surgerically remove any beautyfull birth marks.

In my teen days i loved to show-off my birth marks on my face. whenever I was posing or facing for a photograph I wanted to show those marks and i turn my face left. 

Have you heard of any Sri Lankan folklores mithical stories woven based on  natural  birth marks. 

I dont know the biology or the science behind birth marks. what things it reveals. 

Have you watched the cinema creation 'Nidhanaya', 'The Treasure'? If you are to get or to illegaly steal an ancient treasure hidden under ground you need to offer a virgin with tbree birth marks to the guard of earth ; for the 'bahirawa' with other offerings. The pooja is called bahirawa pooja. 

And some think that girls born with birth marks on face are lucky. 

Now adays it has become a fashion that the girls like to tattoo. 

And some even use make-up to draw a dot similar to birth mark , similar to a tiny mustard or a pepper. 

Some marks are permanent cannot be erased easily.  But it is possible to tatoo any mark using newest technology. when trying to capture or identify a criminal those face or body marks are important and relevant.

Some doctors say if you have even any natural birth marks you must consult a doctor. My parents had shown it to a doctor back then and finally they gave-up the fight and it is still there.

I am wondering if any one of the oppressors responsible for my issue, brain and body torture has born with any birth marks. 

Also I am wondering whether my type if torture is called human trafficing? 

Stay Safe and Fit!



No comments:

Post a Comment