Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Meter TAXI/S ………………….


(This is a dedication note to all the Taxies and taxi drivers of our country and around globe)

I have a meter at home. That is to test ‘truth of words’ of others when they shares or express their views on me or my work in general J

it has a name. i named it though i took it from ancient ear. who says end of era if that is the case no matter. what matter for whom i am not aware. 

Who wants to like to know the name of the meter? J

It is a branded name

The name more than 2500 years old

‘wishwaasha paramaa gnathi

The trust is the closest or never changing relative
When ever my co sharers who shares this our (Anton Sir’s - sorry sir will pay the rent asap) house with me and my sister says ‘we will not forget you’ I do not think that we would forget you even when we leave this place one day or someday’

Then I say ……………….

‘Hey I have a meter but I do not use them very often so do not lie’
Shall I bring it?

They laugh giggles eyes twinkles

I like that their no spoil reactions. Still so young do not know how to lie. When ever amateur to lies comes and start saying something to hide their true reasons on certain or particular thing we feel them. Don’t you think so?

So meters added or fixed taxies interesting component helping tool friendly mode of taking us from here to there when ever we request.

Some have fixed charges that is different such modes too are taxies  Starting with some paternable numbers plus ending with the same pattern. Easy to remember is there a taxi competition going on these days J
Competition the word reminds me of a interesting word ‘petition’

Suddenly my memory touched a particular song on a very recent night talk ( kata wahagena nida gannawa - shut up sleep ) even after listening to such always the same order of my ‘ hurubuhuti ( cute) sister hitha Honda ( good mind) nurse but she is for me a little chief of the house. Can’t talk too much or even at least a little. i have to talk only when she wants me to talk or when she really needs me to talk. Interesting no :) 

Even though she uses little pleasing words such as ‘den ithin hinda lamaya wage nida ganna honde’

Such words are too heavy to bear J 

So that petition word came along with the song sang by Mr. Fredi Silva the one and only friend of ‘kundumani’

‘aluth kalawak hoya gatta man diyunu wenna owne nam

(I invented a new form of art anyone there prefers see ‘some improvement in life’)

Nikan inna epa (don’t just stay)
Gahapalla ban pethsan (write petitions)
Laaaaabai (not expensive)

Shatha panahai pethsamak (it is just 50 cents)

I understand who feels happy at this moment after reading the words including the numbers. i do not like the concept of petition when some uses it for ugly purposes most have forgotten the true idea of this kind or type addressing or requesting or conveying or insisting things for or to whoever. i respect when ever it is used for a something very important for all human beings but not for very selfish ways.  

Those are just numbers guys and girls ladies and gentlemen little ones
It is not the number that valid or important sometimes in LIFE

Yeah sure we mostly care about ‘our date of births’ I agree
How many birth days we just let go passing our lives the things we do or did do those things tallies the number we spent in years?

Those are different things to discuss no may be some other time   

What is important most in life the set up within? The module of life within those are most important thing though we are little lazy or have egos to accept such things.
Why some meters don’t have meters J but called them selves meter taxies
Some taxies are truly meter taxies

Some of them are so galaxy type taxies never will allow their taxi users to forget their assisted journeys

In my life there are such journeys that I will never forget or not possible to forget plus the person who took me for a not easy to forget taxi ride long ago. That was very long ago. 

The memories attached with the taxi journey.
The word ‘taxi’ brightens during nights over to the head side of their vehicles with some neon lights type gadgets allowing all who like to hire them some readable positions.
The shape and size, the figureable structure of some taxies are truly so elegant and old type taxies I like them very much. And about vehicles in general apart from its figures I like the colour combinations they are classic but only some not all.   

Oh no, no don’t get upset every taxi is a taxi and when thinking of the need and the support they all equal.

No taxi biased or discrimination still some taxies I love to get in and then go from here to somewhere hoping that I will never be able to find the way back

Mama taxi kaaraya mama erala yanna harima suraya ( this is a few lines of a song I have heard )

I am a taxi driver

I am so clever in moving faster

Some taxi drivers are clever in everyway. They are capable of handling their travel partners who comes asking their help to reach to their preferred destinations, journeys.
I believe my memory is still works accurately I think it is Diyatha who shares a story of a ‘ taxi driver’ a professor who works during nights am I right ‘Diyatha ( a supplementary issue comes with the main publication Irida Lankadeepa) ?

Is he a Korean or a Chinese?

During nights I am sure that they meet various people compared to the ones who came asking their assistants to go from a certain place to another. Their aims and objectives of their journeys I am sure may differ to the ones who travel during day lights

Not only the Taxis the others who goes and uses roads during late nights may experience some differences in their lives. I have no doubt. They might carry something to think during their days things collate during nights while traveling. Yes like the professor some like sharing them with others who like write them down somewhere. They are rich in information I always like to believe. They are most of the time provides evidences for the things that the relevant people might need to clarify things. Taxi rides during nights interesting but little dangerous too. Some offer these taxies huge number currencies without even asking. I guess they are little dangerous numbers.

People do not bargain I guess who ever uses such taxies during very late nights for their needs, to recover desires, full fill their needs and wants. Who can say no?
 Night traveling is always or mostly mysterious I like to think.

Such travels bring things in to people’s lives or takes away things from a person/people or 
such traveling may have the abilities to steal ones protected stuffs.

During such taxi journeys one may hear or encounter various things I mentioned. Tears, mutterings, giggling sounds I guess often we hear such things from far away places or from near by places.

Often we may encounter people who run away from people that too possible during these night taxi experiences.

Escaping, embracing, and shivering such experiences all that are possible during these so called traveling by taxies especially during nights. Some like taking risks and no complain during their job. They have the no fear agendas within. I do not know whether they carry any safety measures while taking their customers safely to their preferred destinations. 
Some like keeping all such experiences without sharing with others.


Wheeling during nights little unsafe but wheeling during days safe or somewhat safe or safe to a certain extent? I do not know


Before I wind up I must thank Anushka Malli ( Anushka Piyadigama) I saw your reminder.


  








   

  









 














No comments:

Post a Comment