Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Monday, June 24, 2013

The Good letter ‘G’



Often I like to think and analyze words and letters though I am not always at least half succeed in analyzing them. The alphabet is always a good and genuine creation that exists and explores people’s thinking, allows people go in search of new patters and arts of world for the benefit of human kind.  When I think of the alphabet and think of the words that I like very much the good letter ‘G’ comes and stays near me. I was thinking of the reason for that I realize that is because this letter is so is genuine compared to the other letters of the alphabet. The most loved letters are different.  I do not know whether every good letter is a genius letter. In a way all the letters are so good and genuine other letters just came knocked my mind door and remind me that every letter is genuine the thing is that we people do not pay much attention in understanding them closely or purely or totally or even genuinely. The other thing is that is that most of us do not use the most genuine words all the time but like to use some less genuine, no genius all the time genius or genuine.

Alphabet or alpha beta of this world is not easy to understand unless the students of alphabet try to learn them so closely or so conciousfully.

Think of ‘Google’ for instance. Name one thing that one can not search via Google.  What we need to understand most is ‘what is the information we need’, what we are looking for? What are we googleing and for what. We need to have a better understand. Though I m little good in reading A – Z of letters I m not good in googleing sometimes L my sister is better than me thousand times.

What I know is to just type a hint of what I need to find and allow the Good Google to list the options for me to have a look at. What I always need is the ‘search bar’. That is all we need to know. Yes they give you all their choices of information for your easiness to find what you need. Therefore to select what you really looking for that it is always genuine to come with a bit of understanding on what peace of information you need.

G round is the most touched word from all the words that begin with the good letter ‘G’ honestly from the words that I have learnt not from all the words that exists in this world. We stand firm because of this ground. We build houses because of this ground, we grow paddy, and our children have a place to play because of this ground. No I have not forgotten the adults they too have a place we call this place ‘play ground’ that is to play cricket, footballs, chukgudu, Elle. Such grounds for some are winning grounds for some others the same ground may write the results of not paying attention to the game. We have a ground to play some grounds are life changing grounds for good players. The gounds like Kettarama or the Lords carries the memories and the abilities of most players we know.  There are famous grounds in this world I mentioned two. Every good ground knows and understands the skills and talents of the players of any games.

I do not think that I am great. But I know and have heard of the greatest of all human and above the line of human of this world. The Religious leaders of all religions that people have faith and trust and respect too and most importantly ‘follow for their life to become good or great’. They are the greatest people in this world. One can weigh this word good letter greatness or the greatness of people using the measurements they have learnt or know, have learnt since childhood. That is only a one side of this word great that begin with good letter ‘G’. You may find ‘knows no letter of the alphabet’ people, groups whom you feel or like to name as ‘great’ or greatest. I do not think that all who know this alphabet better is great or good always. This goodness or greatness have different or various facets, dimensions, angles, shapes and sizes, territorial differences, area differences,  seniorities, sensibilities,  heights.   

Graters are useful and it provides some easiness in the chores you do. ‘Graters are good and so talented in supporting all are busy all the time.

Generosity is totally different to the word curiosity. Ghana is a good word too. Great Britain is always a supportive pair of words.  What do you have to say about Geneva -friends?  ‘Ganguli’ lives next door. India. How are you sir? ‘Ganga’ is a good sister of Yamuna they too live next door.

I know nothing about gangam style J is it easy to learn or something useful to learn?

‘ Gangaraamaya’ is a world famous religious - sacred temple of our country. Have you all visited the temple?

Nangi says that my name is Gunawathi not sandika.
She is the boss J I stay quite J
I sometimes think it is no point trying to be exactly like ‘Gunawathi ‘ I need to somehow find  gnanapala or ganawathi who were gone missing during Dutch period they are good friends (Gnanaya is wisdom J )

Goddesses and God not easy to meet I meet them so rarely, not always or once a month, once a year or once in a decade. Every person who comes equipped with heart pleasing words, heart soothing word (at least) is a God or a Goddess for me. I am so thirsty for a true smile, friendly smile, friendly hello, and for friendly friends.

Good Guide is a good friend of tourism  

Gongale Goda Banda is very historical. Professor Gunadasa Malalasekara taught me words 

within this A to Z 
that is more than I can note here.  Because of my memory capacity I can not memorize every word instantly. M. D Gunasena is a close friend of Professor G. M.

Genus book records your talents you need to show that you are genuine in your talents compared to all others who are stunned with the same talents in various or different weights and widths and lengths, capacities. Am I right dear good book?

Gossips kill people sometimes, kills inner lines, foundations of families, relationships, societies, communities and all other unities.

Goats are innocent animals I do not know why some are so fond of offering them as alms or as a puja. Gorillas too we must save and protected.

Guerrilla method is a way of fighting hidden not face to face? Why most like fighting not face to face but like or use hitting behind styles I am not talking about guerrilla method here.

Guns are not acceptable or respected by any good + good letter words of this world.  

Going up
and down of stairs of life or lifts that lifts our lives, help and soothes and allow relax a bit is a good friend of all or most.   

all ups and downs GIVES all a chance to learn and meet people who journey through lifting or letting go down of this stairs of life in these chances of life GIVEN


learning alphabet of life is not easy as rotating or flipping or enlarging or colouring a picture i understand.

Gayani (works with us) & Gayan is one of a good pair of music like and love melodies.




























 
    
  
  



No comments:

Post a Comment