Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Controllers, Can I apply for a Day-off?

Madame Kaali, 

Master of cult group etc , etc,


First of all pardon me for addressing you that way, I hope that I was not convinced wrong about your names by  the spy-speakers here and there,

Now , you have not forgotten I believe that it is being two years since the day that you first mind arrest me. and started controlling my sex organ and brain. I don't think that I must educate you since you all are big controllers, that even a bosses and mistresses of houses of prostitutes give their workers a day off. 

Though I am a sex slave of your community, can you call them and allow them to give me a day off? 

I am not asking sun or moon just a day off once a month, I hope that you females are not that busy controlling and get a chance to read this my letter. If I know where you live I wouldn't have chosen this method to contact you, I would definitely call you.

Thank you for reading,

Victim, 

T. Sandika Kamini 

(also known as Sandika Bandusena.)



No comments:

Post a Comment