Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Thursday, June 3, 2021

IT IS MY FU-KIN-LEAST RIGHT TO WEAR A MASK during this PANDEMIC , am I incorrect WHO?

 This morning I went to meet the GN officer, the village level admin officer to see whether I can apply for the five thousand rupee government allowance due to ;

reason 1). I am a victim of f-ckin-distance  BRAIN , MIND AND BODY CONTROLLING 

reason 2) PANDEMIC 

ordinarily the 24hr. bitch send me filthy and bad and poisonous smells and as YOU ALL VERY WELL KNOW THAT IT IS LIFE RISKY TO inhale poisonous smells such as snake, and other bad smells.  

CAN YOU IMAGINE OF MY SITUATION especially when somebody is sending you a bad or a poisonous smell when you are WEARING A MASK. IT WAS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT FOR ME TO WEAR THE MASK. IT IS HIHGLY NECCESSARY THAT WE WEAR A MASK TO LEAST  PROTECT OUR HEALTH AND THAT IS THE RULE OF ANY COUNTRY RIGHT NOW.

My question now is that where have these local and world secret agents gone? can't they find a single woman or a man who have been happily killing my brain and mind and body, sexually abusing me? 

what is this spy-speakers use to talk to me 24 hr. basis? are they using any hush me methods as well? 

WHO and world local and polices', judiciary system of SL, actually I need some compensation from them for killing my days and time and raping me, using eeg or whatever spy body controlling method not only my brain and body and mind. I need at least 1000 million dollars as compensation and it is my right to have it from them.

SORRY TO BOTHER YOU authorities ESPECAILLY WHEN YOU HAVE PANDEMIC ISSUES TO BE SOLVED other than other crime issues. and I believe any local government can claim and punish these groups for not allowing the authorities to  admin the country in peace and harmony especially because this is the period, PANDEMIC 

thank you for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment