Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

For the Lady AUNG SAN SUU KYI



I like what you wrote,
On a blank paper
‘From fear to Freedom’
When you were in unsuccessful ‘House custody’, 
'House custody', ‘Imprisonment’;
Who is weak in understanding those terms?

‘Democracy’; one of the most expensive words of the world,
And one of the most wealthiest words of the world
Believe me, Madam
I truly like this term

How do you understand this title Madam, i wrote below?
‘The World’s Most Poorest Countries’
For me,
If ‘democracy’ is no where to be found, in a society,
In a community  
That Community is a POOR Community
I guess we live in a rich world, in that sense  
Any Objections Dear Madam
Which part of this world is 'very Rich then'? 

Tell me dear Lady
How are your people doing these days?
You are a Rich Lady, dear Lady
I am telling you this with a good reason
I am telling you this, because your people, they did not abandon you
‘People’, this isn't a hundred or a thousand it is more than that
Who were your People?
Dear Lady
The people who were with you, throughout ‘the battle for Democracy’  
Am i right? 

The Power Cuts,
Sudden Stoppages of Radio Transmissions,
The Communications, Ended even before it began
The Guards, who could not paddle lock your STRENGTH
To tell you frankly, I was a little surprise 
and I was amazed,
How you faced all those fences of Obstacles  

They had no power to kill you within  
Let me not ask you about the year ‘1999’
Yet,
I am happy that there was a year Marked as ‘2010’, in the world calendar

That was a good Intervention Dear Japan
The Buddhist
The World of all Religions
Such ‘Interventions’ truly has a weight, a VALUE, I believe
Shall we salute, together, ‘all the ‘Useful interventions of the world?’

From where did you obtain PATIENCE dear Lady?
Who guided YOU?
The THEORY OF GANDHI, ‘NON VIOLENCE’,
Your LOVE of your heart

I am glad that they couldn't mute you within
I am happy that they could not Cage your COURAGE
I am happy because they couldn't steal ’Dedication’ from your vocabulary
I am sincere to your HUMBLE SMILE dear lady    

What a choice you were given,
Dear Lady,
To choose between your FAMILY and your COUNTRY
Your SACRIFICES granted I believe
That is why you are known to this universe as a NOBEL LADY

 TAKE CARE DEAR LADY
  



No comments:

Post a Comment