Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Searching for (a) heaven?

Hi guys, how are you these days? I have a list of questions to ask you? Is it alright with you? 

What are you searching for these days, are you searching for something exciting, something refreshing, something that you have never tasted before, something that fills your heart lanes with joy and fun, anything that gives you some pleasure like poetry , a novel to read, a fiction perhaps? 

What are you searching for?

Let me guess, a new home to move ahead and stay? , Mapping and snapping around, the world with loved ones and why not chatting around with friends?  Planning your wedding? , A tour to Nayagara , Ella wellawaya, Hikkaduwa Ah! to Taj Mahal?  

What is a heaven, by the way?

Do you know?

I know what heaven is but why should I tell you the heaven I have seen? And (I know that no one asked me) I have visited?

Ha ha aha aha I know that you will laugh if I say ‘I have visited the heaven’ then how is it possible that am I here, not there?

You can shift from heaven to heaven. Didn’t you know this before?  

You can do anything there because it is only the privileged get chances to visit heavens  

You can return and reverse if you like, from heaven towards ‘here’

What is ‘here’? The earth, my dear friends …………………

Am I accurate people?

You can do anything as you please when you are in a heaven? Did I say something that you guys don’t know? See how clever and knowledgeable I am : - ) ‘coz I know everything about heaven and are you jealous of me because I know everything about heaven though I know nothing about ‘earth’?   

‘People’; this a heavy word isn’t it? Heaven or opposite all these places are for whom, Dear Friends? For ‘people’ NO? therefore I guess I do not want to minimize the meaning saying that all the singulars have the chances to visit the heavens all plurals can visit the plurals can visit 

heaven as a group if they all get the visa and (get)together  

Have you already structured your answer or not yet?  What is a heaven?

What are the walls are made of?

Are those made of feathers, dreams, clouds, leaves, wings of butterflies, wings of grasshoppers?

Oh cadjan; - (?

“Impossible”, did I hear someone said so?

It is Possible, any doubts, who answered?

Was it an angle who delivered the answer that I am unaware of or haven’t met?

A heaven, let me think of the shapes and sizes of a heaven? There are few heavens in this universe, I reckon 

Who opposed?

NO body, thankfully

The shape? Can’t remember

A heaven is where stars are resides, a heaven is where the moon peeps through the Banyan trees, heaven is where the grass hoppers read the silence and heaven is where the night begins to mature, is it?

Heaven is where the squirrels are conferencing in the dawns of a young day

Heaven is where the mother birds teach her kids ‘how to fly’

Heaven is where the rain drips and drips over to the fences of fields of paddy

What is a heaven?

Have you scripted your answer or not yet

A heaven is where little fishes dance in a corner of an oya (a little stream)

Heaven is where drops are dying and flowers are blooming

Who says no?

Heaven is where my nangi often comes and fight with me of ‘making tea in the morning’ regarding the turns of making tea and share her whole heart embracing me with a pure heart

Some say heaven is where your heart is but I do not know how accurate it is

Heaven, I find when I really want to be alone with a book to read that I prefer very much

Heaven you find where there is no gossiping or no satellite to interfere the privacy of a person.

Heaven is where you do not get pictures or clips of a wet pant/s of a child and insult her / him when you meet them on the way or meeting them purposely waiting them to come or waiting near or there somewhere until the person pop in  

Heaven is where you do not find people fond of knowing or furious of what underpants are there on the driers for drying of some women or men?

Heaven is where you find ‘no unnecessary tapping is functioning

Heaven is where you find people who respect the right of others (political rights including) without really doing something that can not be considered as good

Heaven is where you find people and friends who comes to support you not to pull you backward or put you in to false holes

Heaven you find people who understand you better other than hammer you from behind

Heaven is where you find people who say ‘ same’ thing to your face and even when you are not around

Heaven is where you find people who think ‘knowledge is to be shared’ not to be hidden

Heaven is where people think every man or a child or a woman is made of ‘flesh and blood’ not of anything else

Heaven is where people understand that every person is made of sensory, that they feel anger, hurt, sorrow, sadness, happiness, fear, like everyone else of this universe born as ‘human’

Heaven is where you find people that know, ‘Religion is; ‘understand each others religion of respecting every ones’ right to ‘Pray’, read stanzas ‘ Buddan saranan, Damman saranan, Sanghan saranan gaccami , read al Quran, say Gayathri mantra as they please

Heaven is where you find people who think that they can die for their motherland and do what ever good to protect it and refrain from harming it, like patriots, heroes and Heroines of our era

Take care all of you!   
     

 











    

  

No comments:

Post a Comment