Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Sunday, November 2, 2014

(anti) wrinkled thoughts ......................


My dear sansara
I can’t unwrinkle your desires any more
Look at me
Dear
It is not possible to soften your heart any longer
No moisture left within
So how can I discipline dryness of your soul?
My fingers aren't softer anymore
I need no nail polish
So do not enclose any with the next packet you’re sending  
Ah! Yes
The ring once very well fitted is hard to hold
It’s slipping through my fingers
My eyes
since your last visit
i didn't bother to read them
though, the mirror is still healthy ( the one you sent to me)
So my eyes, 
They are blinking don’t capture your images easily
i am wondering 'how you look these days'
Dear sansara
The body
Once aid your thirst no longer functioning
No! It is not my fault baby
That is the true story of flesh bones and blood
 Ah! The Baby of yours
She is a big woman now
Yes she visits me, often though
She is trying to UNiTE this globe
I do not know how
That is what she says, when ever she visits
I am glad though
She still remember the path to our home
Dear sansara sorry to say ‘our home’
You have a home else where
Idiot me
‘My memory’, oh!  I can’t locate it
Yes
She, your daughter brings loads of things home
Yet
There is one thing she always forget to bring along with her suit case
Her ‘affection’
I don’t inquire though
She once asked my age touching my wrinkles, from a distance
Has she forgotten my birth day?
(Un)Pardonable
She is busy, very busy
she travels across continents, she says
Ah! once she bought a pair of shoes for me,
she has forgotten everything 
don't worry my walking stick, it is beside me 
Dear sansara
please find the photo enclosed and enveloped here with
the one your daughter took about seven months ago 
have a pleasing life
until i try to send you my next note ................

( Thank you internet for the picture courtesy) 


No comments:

Post a Comment