Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Monday, November 3, 2014

He is my kid


Thank you kids
Thank you very much for releasing my kid
I was worried
I traveled every destination to search my kid
Oh! my baby
He was with you
Thank you kids , once again
Thank you
I am happy that you didn't inquire me for his identity
because he is little darker than me
Some asked
Some said
Some laughed
'Common he is not your kid, look at his colour'
They all threw a loads of questions at me
I tried to hide
I cursed this world for inquiring my ' motherhood'
Then
again i thought
I am a mother what identity i should provide to the outside world
to prove the ownership of my child
my own child
what machine can give a total picture of this little feathers
tell me kids
i understand you will not be able to answer
because you are kids too
These feathers of mine - purely, yet to be soften
These feathers,
Highly sensitive
Should learn the A B C D E of this globe accurately, before trying to fly over to clouds
Yes , trust me
I am not Grusha of Caucasian chalk circle
I know her though
No! he was not born in Tibet like you
He was born in Italy
We flew to your country about few days ago
Yes your guesses are accurate
We flew through Borobudur
Ah! yes , the place
mmmmmmmm
Try to find information your self
You must see it yourself
Others see things through their eyes
you might see things that i don't see
Yes ,  it was not an easy journey
Yet
I feel so calm spiritually
We will be visiting The Buddha Gaya
Dear kids
Can you kindly show me the path to the shrine of most venerable Dalai Lama
Do you know him?
i am sure you have seen him
Oh!
you are asking me about 'Nirwana'
That is still very far away from my eye site dear kids
i will try my best
that will not be easy
because ..............
this world is so complex than i thought
i cannot simply my needs
i cannot minimize my affection to this kid of mine
i cannot limit my desires to travel across this globe
dear kids
such delaying my visit to Nirwana ( The Eternal truth of life)
The divinity of human life
take care dear kids
have i thanked you enough for taking care of my child
Yes i guess




No comments:

Post a Comment