Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Unedited thoughts from different areas of this different MORNING .................


This is is the nature of the ‘thoughts’ changes, adds, goes here and there, look search, stays goes, comes stays, no limit, no territories, no particular colour, dull or energetic, boring or sobering, giving and taking, talking and discussing etc ……………

Most my time I spend before ‘computer’ I can not remember a day that step outside to get a very complete view of the society very recently. The media or the paper makers tell me this and that shows me this and that of this society I read the society and world through their eyes honestly.

The very gorgeous two girls of ‘mul pituwa’ adds some shine to my morning giving some advise sometimes saying ‘this is what you should do’ ‘this is what you should not do’ if you do this it is good’ if you do that it is bad’ that is at the beginning and they read the whole lot of pages before me I listen and try grab things sometimes some things come and stay in my mind for some times to come from mul pituwen loka sithiyamata they take me in the mornings.

Thank you Ridmali and Sandamali I think I owe you all for coming and meeting me with all the latest updates of the country and of the world and in the middle of all these they add some fashion and fashionable thoughts to my life and they go leaving some music in my mind. Isn’t that wonderful?

Niluka and the team who represented our country and wrote their names on the pages of the book of ‘Olympic’ in the paragraph of ‘London 2012’  with dignity keeping and protecting the ‘dignity’ of the country I think they deserved not a page or a blog like my ‘footpath’ they deserve the love and respect of the whole motherland/the world. I wrote about London Olympics, some sports hearts. That is what we should really do no 'son' ‘Niluka’ do you agree with me? 

You are ‘ours’ that will not going to change. Once we learn to ‘admit’ that the talents and the victories’ of others we should appreciate before the victories of our own family members or of our children ‘we automatically becomes the ‘winners’ that is the true meaning of sports right?  We should have the heart to say how happy we are for them. Our people, our children can wait and I know that they understand. Every game teaches all the people across globe lessons this is the lesson that you reminded me very this morning. 

‘Thank you’ Niluka and the team for everything you brought from London i am sure that the luggage s full of experiences you brought in to this soil will add some shine in to the very same friends and siblings of this country I like to add.

You don’t have to do what others are doing do what your heart says or commands you to do’ this is ‘another thought’ that came in to my mind this morning. I always do what my mind asks me to do. I don’t do what others do. If others are doing the right thing I will follow them. That is what we should really do no?

Sometimes the things that we really see are crystal clear no doubt. But some times we are wrong that gives some other clarifications.

Please don’t tell me ‘shut up’ sandika we are bored of reading all these nonsense that you write about ‘this and that’ and about ‘neighbors’ of his and them.  If my time is over please send me an e mail so that I can understand otherwise I hate to hear such words.

Learnt a lesson at least this time? No I believe you will never ever learn a lesson until you die. Somebody is muttering this to my ear I can hear.
Sometimes the neighbors teach you lessons right?

‘Try to trust your own people first’ ‘try to respect the country that gave you some education thanks to ‘free education’. ‘Name or names’ I don’t like to talk about this sometimes. 

My thoughts do not have particular order this morning. I may write this and that. I don’t know whether you will have something at the end of reading this. If you by any chance get some time to read what I write.

No sir both 30 years and 3 years are equally important. That 30 years gave us chance to learn indescribable things don’t you feel that we got loads of chances to understand the world during those 30 years. Who were there with us, who were the people who were not with us? Who worked for us? Who really wanted what we really wanted ‘peace’. Who were the people who stood on behalf of our people?  Who were the people who really did not want to see our people suffering alone’? Thinking of all these I feel those 30 years taught every individual a lesson.

Forget 30 years for a moment I like to think of the 3 years gone passing today. If the people have good insight or eye sight they can see the changes. we don’t hear any bomb blasting etc in this bus and that bus or near this building and this building, in that community or in that community. 

‘No entry’ that is the sign board that we have hanged before the entrance of our country. There are things visible and there are things invisible. Highways, cleared tanks, smiling faces (they are really smiling not just before face) huge buildings all the things of the wonder of development ‘the credit goes to you not for anyone else’. 

The credit will not goes surly for people who still do not understand the difference between the ‘ Alimankada and Pamankada’ Those things are not possible to steal. No one can do ‘wickramayan’ alone not even if one has a huge or a strong ‘arm’ ‘No engineer worth if he /she does not understand the value of the dam of the Victoria or the ‘ela weli’ of the country that he/she was born.

Let me pay my respect for all the good hearted Engineers of our country who contributed their time and knowledge for the benefit for the country and for the entire nation/world. Who understands the value of building bridges, harbors between hearts and minds of people across the whole world not only in our very own country? They are the real engineers with real hearts and minds’ I like to conclude that way this part of thoughts of mine in this morning.

I will go leaving these bits and pieces of thoughts of mine that I collated from this and that of this very different morning.

Take care of your world.









 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment