Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

For Leonardo da Vinci ..............................




Your friend Lisa is going from place to place, mind to mind, heart to heart, country to country, here to there, from there to here and stops somewhere for sometime and again goes to somewhere. Some touches her face says this and that. Some says she is mysterious and is just a woman. Some rate her from ‘0’ to different digits. I don’t know how many zeroes are there. Some argues and says ‘she is not worth this much and that much but this much. 




So Leonardo from where did you find this woman?  Just tell me exactly how many hours it took you to create her image on the canvas you liked so much.   




Did you find it easy to portrait her?  Just tell me frankly how did you really concentrated and exactly drew each and every sings of her face and her forehead.  

you are just fantastic Leonardo unbelievable.

Did you feel uncomfortable drawing her eyes? Let me guess you did not really tried to see through her eyes right.   you don't have to tell me Leonardo i understand how difficult it is to really read somebody's eyes accurately but you have done a marvelous job i sometimes forget my own eyes and feel like looking and reading her eyes. it is that amazing.  

i sometimes can't believe my eyes that the way she speaks through her eyes Leonardo.

Are you sure that those are her true eyes?

No I am not telling that you drew someone else’s eyes on her portrait thinking of your No, No let me not think such an unrealistic way such a creative artists you are. 

Was she smiling at you or was she just looking at her own mate? You should have drawn them together what do you say? The merchant of Italy so did he allows you to portrait her without any showing any oppositions?

no wonder he did not want you to show it to the others how many days that you had to hide the portrait from others Leonardo? Was it too difficult?


I am thinking how did she come this far finally did she get the permission from her mate or she just ran away from Italy?  You showed her the way right?

So kind of you Leonardo i truly like it.

I like the type of dress she was wearing Dear Leonardo. was it too expensive ? No i am sure you did not have time to waste on asking such stupid unnecessary questions am i right?

Tell me was she happy seen her own face or did she had something to complain?  

Dear Leonardo please forgive me for asking too many questions alright that is my nature. 

Again one last question

Tell me was it really her own portrait?  Did you ever tried to add any of your woman’s looks ? Let me guess ‘NO’ this is your answer I know.   

That is purely her very own portrait I know , I know.

What is her real name Leonardo?  What is the name that you gave her Leonardo? Was it Mona or Lisa or just Mona Lisa.  Who was  this ‘ Lisa Gherardini’ then?

I like to meet that the most luckiest man of this earth (any doubts?)   ‘Francesco Del Giocondo’ the true owner of this silent but always speaks heart of Francesco but let me tell you Leonardo I am so proud of you and did she say ‘thank you’?

Do you understand My language Leonardo this is for you >>>>>>>>> 

ms<suhl whs;sh 

isf;ys uejqKq rE
isf;ys weoqKq rE
fkl mdgska .,md
hqyqiq,qj

tfy;a
bjisfuka
;enQ igyk
lshjsu myiq f,i
fk,d ksu jq miq
jf;ys weos iskyj
uels .sfhfoda
isysjs wE

bgsfhka l<o
uegsfhka l,o
relSu
fyda
nsosu
fk<q ms<suh
whs;sh
Tng muKls  


PICTURE COURTESY - INTERNET and thank you for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment