Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

THANK YOU - 2012 .......................................



A year of realization, achievements earning a universe full of love of people, friends.

Thank you.

I know it is difficult for me to thank each and everyone for all what I gained which took me to universe in a unbelievably indescribable way.
Let me first thank for each and every person from top to bottom levels for providing a secure environment for me to live, for all of us to live, for each and every single of citizens to live. The protectors of all forces of all territories of the country we live.

Thank you.

For a person there is no other place safe and secured than his/her motherland. It is same for Israelis, Palestinians, Indians, Americans, Australians, all tribes, Afghanistan, Argentineans, Mexicans, Nigerians, all societies all continents. White to black even to Brownies what ever way people may categorize their own people who shares one earth and universe, Every citizen of such mentioned and not mentioned here knows that they never feel comfortable in another place or a land than in their place of born – that is their motherland.

I am proud to be a Sri Lankan.

Thank you world pulse- 

our objectives are somewhat different. I am a single person they are a huge organization- a net work. I do understand that women in some parts of the world face some issues social, ,economical, political and sometimes in their own groups, families. Things were always different to me but that does not mean that I don’t understand some of the ‘things that they share via your net work’ – I was grown up in different back ground. I don’t have to tell you the first male that you get to know is your father. My father crowned me with everything. He always thought I am the best. That is the way fathers treat their daughters I know. Still I like to mention that here for my own remembrances. He thought that his daughter understand things, she knows to handle money, she can learn something, she can decide things, (he was the head of household) ‘is it alright if we do that this way’ ‘if I say yes to something that was yes for him as well. 

Since my childhood I never felt that I was treated in a different way. I never felt. Not even at my schools, universities, societies not even in my peer groups, my brothers they think that they should ask their sister for some suggestions when there is something to decide. So honestly I never felt that I was treated differently than the males/boys or men. I own nothing materialistically but everyone who is around me has given me the place in their society, minds and hearts. No one devalued my abilities they think that I have something to feel good.  They were some moments that I questioned my self ‘is it really true’? ‘Do you understand your room mate sandika at least to a certain level? ‘You sometimes forget your mother and brothers and you try to live in your own world so sandika, still they, people, think you are good’ ‘they know what is happening in my home front, some know what I eat and or drink ‘I know that sometimes I am a bad sister, daughter, a friend I confess so they still think that I am not a bad person.  How can I think that I am treated differently?   

Compared to the giants – poets, artists, sporty hearts, media personalities, top to bottom authorities of this society I am so tiny. I am no idiot I do understand the things that you do on behalf of my ‘skills to be improved department’, the encouragements, every single word each and everyone of you use to encourage me, FM to TV – all friends on roads who shows & tells me ‘hey lady what problem you really have look, we are with you’ – IT IS TRULY IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND RIGHT WORD TO THANK YOU.

I understand the language you all SPEAK AND WRITE & visualize before my eyes. Some use different language but such things come and stay close to my heart. I feel them and I can even touch them.

THANK YOU all friends all religions all faiths all ethnicities of all cities and nationalities

Nangi, loku malli, podi malli AMMA they can wait. Even though we exchange some hash words because of the way they looked at me sometimes ‘THEY SAY THINGS FOR MY OWN GOOD’ – to understand some things it takes time. Thank you my family department for taking care of me. NO I am not ashamed to say so.

I want to thank some of my little friends though they are adults. Anushka Piyadigama, Thilina, Kamal, Sanath, Buddhika malli the person who gave me the laptop for an affordable amount it really cost more than what I paid him. They all like teachers to me in most of the time of my days spent in Matara and of course beautiful Krishna widanagamage. Anushka malli and I don’t hold ‘same political views’ we are different still there are things I believe that he is right.  There re ways that they use to convince me things society and otherwise. I do understand their language I am no blind (totally) or deaf I read your thoughts.
Thank you.
All positions and oppositions I know and I like to tell you that I read you.  I do understand every direct and indirect ways of your ways of saying things. I learnt many things, silently. 

THANK YOU ALL MY OTHER FRIENDS THAT CONNECTS ME VIA OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKS you truly taught me things and thank you for sharing some moments with me to fill my inner spaces with words, thoughts, ideas, suggestions etc.
Thank you for monitoring and observing me also finally I can say that the things you all added to my ‘life package’ are TRULY IMMEASURABLE.

Year 2012 is a significant year for me in every aspect of my life – learning things.

THE PATH I LOVE – footpath THE PATH THAT I ALWAYS FEEL SAFE TO WALK EVEN DURING ANY HOUR OF A DAY  ………….. Thank you DEAR friends for all the encouragement and support you have given me to spend a fruitful year – 2012.

Few days to say ‘welcome – 2013’ until then have a meaningful week ahead.

TODAY, December 27, 2012 – FULL MOON POYA DAY – the day that we start the journey spiritually and ritually towards the sacred mountain – the ‘i˜k, lkAo

NEGALA BAHINA ME NADETA SUMANA SAMAN DEWI PIHITAI’ ‘BUDUSARANAI’
 A












  

No comments:

Post a Comment