Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

'Sons'- will this be a partial essay or a impartial essay yours to decide



I was thinking of a topic since morning while walking from our place to OUSL ( Open University /Nawala) my current working place. I get many opportunities to meet sons and daughters who are heading to their working destinations. Every woman is a daughter of a mother and a father. And every man is a son of a mother and a father. suddenly 'sons' came in to my mind. i thought and decided to just walk around the world and try to get and click some pictures of some individuals, personals that i can remember at this moment. 

this is a topic that we can analyze and think in many different angles or corners but this is topic that i need to carefully write i know that too. i may miss one or many sides of this topic when trying to focus on one or few sides that comes to my mind at this very  moment of this writing.  i may exaggerate one side forgetting many sides or i may try to balance my views or i may fail in analyzing this in a very balance way. all the topics that we talk or discuss are mostly very sensitive subjects i hope that you all might agree with me. it is not like sameekarana or puzzles to solve. there is always two side of a weighing machine ( old ones - scales, forget the electronic ones) when you put more things to a one side other side may shows imbalance will not stay on one same line it goes up and down. And before i explore this my writing further i like to admit that this will not be a perfect analysis of this topic, and this may not be'partial or impartial writing' this can be 'sometimes one sided mostly all sided' or i may not touch all the important or relevant spheres of this life components and here is my essay.

read with a little patience avoiding gramatical errors as usual :)    

every daughter or a son is made of ' all qualities of human' some are known or accepted as ' good qualities' or bad qualities' but all 'human' after all certainly except some exceptional things you may understand when you read the entire thing until the final word .

every human , each and every single person should be respected and valued the way you can, the way we can because we are developed or improved, sharpen or shapened our thoughts and skills thanks to each and every person that we associate knowingly or even unknowingly some we know by names ( some are huge names) some we know by face, some we have never heard of before but thanks to the people write and says things we get to know them their 'we absorb their knowledge' we start talking their words' and views,

some follow 'Che' some like ' Obama, some like Yasar Arfat,  even some like Hitler i have no doubts , some like ' Rabindra Nath Tagore some like William words worth even from Hitler there are things that we learned ' how to win people in a opposite to Hilter way' 'what to do and what not to do when a situation like in German at that time arises in any part of the world, what to take from Gadafi how to analyze life Mahagama sekara's way or Tissa Abeysekara's way, how to see through life like ' Titus Thotawatte way' ( Handaya) 

the things that they may have said or quoted from other people, books every thing may based on their personal experiences, things that they faced in their lives social, economical, or political or even scientifically some saying valid and applicable to the current society that we live or may be not. some things are truly universal i agree.

Abraham Lincon or mahatma Ghandi or recent scholars they write, analyze things, life, people the way that they can view them 'now' plus the things that other scholars might have said or wrote or noted. 
  

Sorry I know that some uses various ways to address sons and daughters they know or do not know e.g. son of - - - - - daughters of I do not know there are many any ways that people address them in their communifications .

I have met many sons each and every son is a different person I have noticed all these years of my personal journey of life.  My two brothers different from each other in few ways they are like my eyes. heart is my sister when it come to my family we are not a very genuine or always show unity kind of a family. My mother is a tough character and she does not like to change what she believes just because others say. Whether it is wrong or right ‘she thinks she is right ‘ she is choosy of her friends and neighbours if she says that I should not visit our immediate neighbor I have no authority to do so. That is her. My father is totally different from that her point of view of neighbor or ‘people’ in general.

I do not think that people talk much about ‘sons’ compared to daughters people like to talk about ‘ Diyanee’ Thrauni’ sirikatha nawaliya vanita vitti than ‘tharunaya’
Similarly like Ms. Malini Jayaratne points out ‘ piya senehasata kaw gee liyaunaa madi’
(There are not enough of poems and songs written of ‘father’s love’ /affectionate that fathers generally show towards their children) I like to postpone a bit to talk about the other entire things written related to ‘fathers’ of the whole world not particularly Indian or Pakistani or Asian or African or Zimbabwean or Australian or Maradona’s country the foot that loved ‘footballs’ earlier unfortunately later became a fan of many heroine and other similar stuff. How is he these days stopped such intakes and take more vitamins (please) even before David B. fallen in love with the ‘football’ ( am I right bend it like Beckham?) for some pension become a tension why because they like to work, work and work now Beckham who is the new captain of you loved and won love and respect from the world because you were chosen to play and represent your country?  Khalil Gibran’s society or Pablo Neruda’s world

Though I like to specifically talk about ‘sons’ I never can compare fathers with sons I hate to do that. some can sing like their fathers, some can play instruments exactly like their fathers, some can act like their fathers but I never think that they can reach the level that their fathers have reached reason I am not quite sure but I see a huge different when I try to compare ‘but I see some uniqueness in the ways of they handling things and the ways that they work in their chosen fields even in political spheres. They are different to ‘Golden tong of Asia ‘ ‘ Boralugoda Sinhaya’  and all ‘Senanayake’s or Jayawardena’s , etc.

I do not like to compare ‘King Dathusena with king Mugalan or king Kashyapa , King Kawantissa with King Dutugemunu, the ways of ruling and handling their kingdoms were different. I do not know how Prince Charles will rule Britain and after, Prince William and Harry   what plans that very Air force (?) handsome prince might have in their minds.
I do not like to compare Gandhi with Gandhi, how can we compare Rajiv Gandhi with his son Rahul, no one can predict what ‘Karunanidhi’s son might do in the future (Any sons I am not aware )   

Aiyooooooo sir ( Mr Ravindra Randeniya and group/Kalakaarayo ) I always think that there is a huge difference between ‘kalahakaarayo’  ( people who creates issues or troubles , aggressive, belong to ‘very poor’ category and they are very, very below the poverty line, in short trouble makers ) and ‘ KALAKAARAYO’ ( ARTISTS) any oppose to my this idea?
There is a huge difference in poor and rich ( forget the currency measurements) ‘ some are very rich in the kalawa ( art) they do and of course some are very poor in their engagements of arts  

Any ways you tried to prove them many things ‘very non harmful way’ and I like to say and think that it is ‘the your way’ of saying and doing things.
Again there are sons among that group NO I have not forgotten the daughters (Kalaakariyan= female artists)

 But I accept that at least one song or a poem composed by all the well known poets , lyrists I need to do a bit of survey on line to find out who wrote and what are the lyrics or poetic worlds that they used to describe ‘how they feel about their own blood’ .
I like to survey a bit on Dr. Ajantha Ranasinghe (hello Sir) ‘s words, Mr. Madawala S. Rathnayake, Mr. Bandara Ehaliyagoda plus all tall lyrists not only in my country but also every one of the world who design and craft ‘worldly valued ‘creations’ on the subject that I talk today.

 I have heard many times over that parents say ‘mage miniyata kara Gahanna inneth kollone/kollane ‘

(The sons are the ones who are there to carry the coffin that bears the dead body by their shoulders (to the ‘cemetery’)  

All the ‘rathnayake’s are different to “Victor rathnayake’ and I do not like to compare Warakagoda Senior with Warakagoda Junior reason is obvious and I like the song you sang for your father ‘Maye appachchi’

Sons always worth and brothers too I have not forgotten other characters but I like to limit to this word only that is for today.

Mr. Mohideen Begh is unique and never can no one can compare the two characters Mr. Mohideen Begh and Mr Ishaq )

Nawaloka provides different service compared to the sports like ‘Cricket’  

Congratulations to the newly appointed head seat positions of cricket we have faith in you and like to see some ‘difference’ as usual. I do not like to compare cricket with footballs no way but I respect both sports activities.

I know that every sport activity needs attention ‘all in door and outdoor sports activities’
May be compared to fathers’, sons are more educated or hold ‘any or many doctorates or degrees but I believe that some fathers are the books and sons are just tiny paragraphs of such huge books. I like to windup this note that way. But before that I thought it is good to write few more words to

 I do not curse any parents for any stupid or terror things that the sons like ‘Prabhakaran do (LTTE)

All sons and daughters are gifted with separate brains and minds and even hearts to think and act ‘who says that parents are responsible for the things that their sons or daughters do.  We are not that stupid right?
This is a advice from a father to his son
‘ nil katarolu mal gomuwe peni urana samanalayek’
midule duwa pena natana puthuge athe gal ahurak
Kurumaanama weradunaata kamak neha puthe
sathunata hinsa wadadee noyen puthe danga lamayek


(There is a butterfly among the group of flowers called nil katarolu sipping mal peni ( I can’t remember the English word for that L)

Some stones in the hands of the Son who runs here and there and plays in the midula (courtyard)

It is alright son that you missed the target (of hitting the butterfly)
Do not be a naughty one by ‘hurting the animals)







  






No comments:

Post a Comment