Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Monday, May 27, 2013

‘Mixed thoughts’ including this and that thoughts on ‘heels’ …………..


I missed IPL finals.

SAD 

Such things are truly sad things J. Is cricket the most EXPENSIVE sports activity in the world?

CONGRATULATIONS to the wining party


Ohhhhhhhhh! Our Lasith was in the winning team,that is great to know.
Thank you! Ms Malini Munasinghe (Programme coordinator/ DCPE programme of OUSL/Nawala) for the news of ‘winning cricket’. She has watched the matched until 1 .00 am in the morning it seemed. She has the ability to explain things providing us enough of visuals, pictures exactly as it is.  

Any new plans in back home cricket?

When you start talking of cricket you may forget the whole world. Therefore I thought of limiting this my talk on cricket for above few sentences.

Let me move on to a entirely different topic compared the topic ‘Cricket’ that is about ‘heels’ though crick news is everywhere and famous than heels I guess it is not bad to talk a while on such topics too. Good for a change.

This is not an even world. That is no strange thing and not a very fresh news either. I am thinking of ‘Heels’ this morning. There was a particular nimitta for the idea. Until this morning I have had no such idea to write about heels. 

I met a girl just before entering the OUSL she seemed to me a ‘working girl’  wearing a short skirt that fits her body shape and the height. She was wearing a bit high heel shoe. ‘she looked completely and perfectly ‘used to such shoes and wearables’ I noticed she that she was about to slip but she managed. It is not that she does not know to walk wearing such heeled shoes it is the ground she and I walk every day to our own working premises including everyone else who uses the roads, lanes pavements, carpeted or concreted, through the buildings, under the shades of Kottamba Trees and weralu and Jambu, near examination Halls, Passages of various sized, widths and lengths.  It is not flat everywhere.  


You encounter ups and downs during any walking. You need to use a bit of steps at a certain places and then walk on a flat surface for another while. And when continue walking you may find an entirely different walking passage neatly tiled of their choice of colours.  ‘Heels’ or any heeled shoes one has to choose sometimes thinking of the surfaces you use to move here and there. If you are an active girl or a guy high heeled shoe you should not choose. Guys generally do not have such issues I know but I just thought of comfortableness of selecting or a wearing a shoes.

Some heeled shoes give you troubles. It is essential to know the limit of your heel (I mean the height of the heel) all troubles or comfortableness of wearing any heeled or any inched shoes depend on the person who uses the pair.  I m thinking what pair the Mumtaz Lady may have used always, was there a particular pair that she liked very much  never changing owner of Taj Mahal.   Some pair of shoes is flat heeled. Some of them are very high heeled .Cat walk heels are different J

Walking on a niyara (bunds) of a kumbura (Paddy Land) wearing a high heeled shoe is impossible J walking on a stage one has to do very carefully. Especially on a cat walking shoe showing modeling occasions. You may comfortable with the shoe that you are wearing but when you feel the surface you are walking little uncomfortable then that will be a problem slightly at least.  We can’t make or create or build all surfaces that match the shoes we wear no. Adjustation any situation or to the surfaces of ones working and walking is an important thing to think.

A frock for a shoe or a shoe for a frock girls sometimes get confuse. Sometimes it is easy to find a frock and then find a matching shoe. One should not first buy a shoe and then look for a frock. Am I talking nonsense?


‘Smiles heals people’ that is my next sub heading. 


It is so eye soothing and heart soothing to meet a friendly friend who always welcomes you exchanging a smile without looking other sides or making faces early in the mornings.  I wrote this few lines for my friend ‘Madurandhi’ from Jaffna. It is so refreshing to see her smiling face early mornings or any late evenings.

Hey babes do not worry there is nothing sometimes we can do for other people’s crime. What to do ‘cowards die many times’ ohhhhh I forget the rest of the words. Aiyoooooo what is this just forget all these rubbish and  I request please do not worry stay calm and quite ‘read a good book’ or else listen some good pirith or bana you will get some relief. Before I forget let me tell you baby something ‘never let any such bad things to enter your so coooooooooool mind and spoil it OK.

How do you feel now after reading this my little few sentences?
 Coooooooooool no.

I m thinking that is a good business to start ‘writing things on back of vehicles’ messages to your preferred one or ones, people, advertising (?) rather than writing things like ‘ ANEYYYYYYY MAAAAWA HODANNA’ ( please wash me) I have read such lines before or back glasses of windows dusted.  That is a reminder to the owner of the vehicles to clean a bit before heading to any destination tomorrow morning.


This is enough for the day Ah! Before I wind up this note let me thank one particular media girl for reading me. You match things brilliantly. I sensed that you read me today or yesterday.  I m sure were not that comfortable reading my poor English thanks anyways.


Good day guys and girls!
   




  





           





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment