Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The eateries - fishes's cats's dog's , elephant's, bird's and ..................................................


Eateries 'human'  and any opposite not mentioned above. 

Eateries we say kaema in Sinhala.

let me begin this my essay, the today's one with following wording. 

'illan kaema'

Illan kaema i thought of talking of that topic before move on to any different ones such as following 'salli deela kanawa' (buy and eat or pay money and eat), weda karala kanawa (work and eat), wedata kalin kanawa (eat before work) kaka weda karanawa ( work while eating, eat while working:)) weda kanawa ( the direct translation is 'eat work' but this means in indirect ways of saying things or little insulting way of saying things ' spoils ones work),     

One request for food or even one can say that ‘begging for food’

can we use above lines, sentence, explanation as well for above words 'illan kaema'?

That is the direct translation of the words ( see above). But when you take the indirect meaning or the meaning or the purpose that people generally use word in day today conversations are different.

When one is asking for unnecessary troubles, or one who does something without thinking too much of the consequences, after results ‘people say’ ‘ illan kanawa’.
forget that illan kaema for few minutes think of my following question 

Who does not need food and drinkables, very including water excluding harmfuls lets say for a moment.

Fishes, cats, dogs , elephants, ants, how do they survive without eating lions too need something for their survival.

Thinking of the eateries of animals ‘ eateries of each animals are different’ not only to human ( any questions and doubts ) but also to some eats meaty stuff and some eat opposite to such stuff.

I am not going to write about the ‘Zoological words of such categories of animals thinking of they prefer eateries

People eats dead bodies of animals that is a different subject to talk.

Each and every household has a mortuary ( guess what?) to keep the dead  bodies of such animals for later use not fresh ones or lot fresh ones or lot for all, few for some I do not know depend on the dealers who are handling it ( household hold level)
I m one of them because I eat ‘fish’ dried fish’ all fish and eggs I am a fishtarian.

Ooooooophs before I forget let me tell you who gave me this clue to write.
Today ( 22, May 2013) I was passing the middle, main junction, town traffic lights of the Nugegoda city. 

This is a normal situation that we all hear one of the ‘ radio’ channels sometimes we hear news, sometimes we hear the ideas of ‘ the moderator’ ‘ correspondents, listeners on and off moments.   

I heard the voice of the friend who was handling that moment programme ( time definitely after 4. 30)

‘kata nisalu maaluwa nahinne’

The fish dies because of its mouth.  

mama hithuwa

maaluwa nahinne uge kata nisaada ?

neththan minissunge ugul neththan‘ eama’ nisaada?

I was thinking

The fishes die is it because of its mouth or is it because of the traps of the people, or the fish catches, fish mongers

The trap or the eama comes with some eatery a warm may be or something that one can buy from the fish catalogues or fish catching strategy sellers’ - ‘stalls’

Excuse me

Can I please ask anyone who prefers to answer something not something very special but something‘not genuine?’

Do fishes show some difference these days compared to oldies days ( I too belong to this old category so this is not insulting )

Do they (fishes) easily eat what the catches give and embrace the net ( I hope you guys know what nets I am talking about here) and what ever the catches uses?
Do they examine before eating? Again they here is the fishes.

What fishes eats the eama easily?

The big ones or the small ones ooooophs there is middle sized ones too no. I forget things these days so quickly L

Why is it the nutritionists say we or the kids should eat haalmessasas (to get more calcium (?)  Is it them ? No I am asking this little serious I need an answer.
Do the fish catches use different traps depending on their (the fishes) ‘GENDER’ ?
What are the brands of eateries that uses for ‘female fishes’ and please also educate me on what brand use for male fishes.

Do these fish ‘catches’ usually have a certain plan for catching fish before they go for fishing these days? This is not 1900 no this is 1913.

My gosh how fish illiterate am I? Think of the number questions I have for you guys to answer. Very uneducated no, me?. what to do. Do all who have some or few or many questions, are illiterate or uneducated ( not only fishing or fish matters but also other butterflies or chicken matters) fish and chickens no strange eateries of human no friends that is why I mentioned chickens)

Any katha related to chicken like we have kathas related to fishes?
( katha – choose the best one from the following words as the translated word; stories, phrases and idioms, folks, folklore)  
Any traps for chicken catching?

What are the current people using strategies in chicken catching?
I apologize I am not going to talk about bird catching

How do bird catches catch birds?

Hungak goviyo Sakalayo ambanawa (most farmers chase away the birds) this happens, during harvesting season of paddy and otherwise cultivations. Two different things. Farmers try to protect their harvest just by chasing them away but the bird catches what do they do? They think of how to catch them not easy no. bird selling is a business guys. I am sure you know about that type of business.

How come they become caged? Fishes and birds are different No?

I mean the birds flies the fishes swim J

What do you think about this my essay?

Very analytical no my this essay and my language dear head master?
I have learnt some fishes catches ‘the catches’ not true no
The sharks ?

Lula nethi walata kanaya pandithayalu

When the lula is not available the kanaya becomes the ‘intelligent guy’ the master. Is the Kanaya play the role of the assistants ( for instance the captain plays the main role but there is a role called ‘vice captain’ the monitor plays the main role but there is a ‘sub monitor, the principle is the head master, the chief of school but there is a role or a position called ‘vice principle’) just asking.

lula and kanaya are to be found only at tanks they are tank fishes am I right?
How about some cat talks forgetting birds, chicken and bird talks
Birds and fishes and cats can talk J

That’s incredible do not think that way (was there a programme called ‘that’s incredible?)
That is incredible this is incredible those are incredible these are incredible (do not worry I m just practicing my English)

Who wants to buy a bird before buying ask from where they buy them? They might tell you from the ones who creates them J hadana ayagen (do not think of the translation not the accurate one but I like to give it that word.

Who create birds (animals in general)

Do not tell me that it is ‘human’

Let me wind up this note from this position because I heard that one of the two senior lectures were discussing something related to their higher studies thesis
One of them shared what her guiding lecturer told about a passage she was asked to write.

This was the answer that she/he has given to her/his student

 ‘ I asked you to write a passage not a page’

You know sometimes I write peduru ( mats) long essays even e mails to my friends my friends those days got bored of my those e letters J

I must have some control in writing and should learn to ‘how to write a summary’, firm but not too long essays thinking of the readers ‘convenience (I know some readJ )




  






















 









    

No comments:

Post a Comment