Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Am I a slave? …………………



This is not a Slaves’ Island
This is an Island where there is no slavery exists.
Therefore I am not a slave
What a good thing for a human, ‘for a woman’
Can I smile because I am not a slave?
Can I breathe happily because I do not live in 1795 in CURACAO but in 2014 in Sri Lanka?
Should I be unhappy because I did not support Tula in their revolution?
Didn’t I get angry for slapping TULA for fighting against slavery?
Let me suspect my identity?
Does it mean ‘I am an arrogant woman’ OR an ‘inhuman’
OR ELSE
Does it mean ‘I am a human’ with ‘flesh and blood’ not ‘Iron and mettle?’
Perhaps I am not
The woman who loves peace and harmony can not get angry of anything,
With any human that exists or sustain in this world
Why should I get angry with the people who slap or hit people?
Does it hurt my cheeks?
Does it say ‘people should feel people’, ‘human should feel human’?
Am I a slave?
Did I say that ‘I am not a slave?’
Yes, I did
Then what is this question is all about ‘Am I a Slave’?
YES I AM
BECAUSE ………………
I am a slave of fear
I am a slave of ignorance,
I am a (very often) slave of anger
I am a slave of doubt?
I am a slave of ‘self’
What are these?
How Sigmund did analyze these things?
Why ‘there are no analyses other than ‘psychological’?
Are these, facets of human minds?
Why, all these damn harmful?
Why am I trying to stagnate?
Writing essays, does it mean ‘I am moving ahead’?
Look what I just wrote?
Didn’t I say ‘I am a slave of doubt’?
I doubt my positions and situations,
Status of Mind
Have I changed from ‘freedom to slavery’ of ‘self’?
Not yet
Not fully
what do i have to do,  
to change, totally,from slavery to freedom of self  
NO! it is not easy
Not until I understand ‘liberty of mind’, 
fully, totally 
I am a slave, Since when?
The answer is, the era 'unknown',
unidentified
should i exit as a slave?
Until 'i am no more'

if not until when?
Until I realize, understand, totally, ‘Liberty of Mind’,
Miracles of HAPPINESS,
SPIRIT OF TRAVELLING
SPIRIT OF MY INNER STRENGTH
YET ........
YES!
i can breath happily because i live in 2014, in Sri Lanka
Thankfully



No comments:

Post a Comment