Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Borrowing and Stealing ……………………..


I often feel that human life is a something that a person borrow from the pair of combination; ‘earth and universe’, after a death of a person it reuniting with its original position, where it came from that is after burying the death body

What is impossible is to steal a sole until it gets a size or a shape of another human being, until it mark its (sole) rebirth as indicated in the certificate of birth  

I am not sure whether the others would agree with me, with such my opinions 

Stealing; who is capable of stealing a life from a person, except the murderers? I guess those are none other than ‘silliness’, ‘carelessness’, ‘stupidness’. All the negativities that I have mentioned and have not mentioned here are murderers and are stealers of lives and such equal to poison or are poisonous that kills the human minds, entire spirit of a human life

People born and die it is a cycle that happens until the sole reach ‘nirvana’ in its Buddhist philosophical identification of life.

Some give birth to human while some others are dying. I do not know whether this happens because living is a matter of finding space, or in order to give others a space to live

For some living is easier than dying for some others it is the opposite, depending on many reasons such as lack of interest towards ‘living’, lack of material needs, lack of space, perhaps lack of confidence , including
I do not believe in outside parties analyze life of another, other or issues of others

People weigh and measure things according to their own understanding and from the knowledge they gather from certain parties. A matter become a small or a big depending on many reasons I often like to believe that ‘outsiders or others leads turn a small matter in to a big matter because of the inputs they add   

Size of a matter or a size of wound outsiders never can measure accurately. I never can say ‘Hey you are worrying about a small problem’ ‘I think you are worrying about a silly thing’ I do not have right to say so. 

Reason is obvious and apparent. ‘It is how you feel about something related to your life’, it is about how close it is to your personal life’, ‘it is about how you measure something’ ‘it is about what impact such has towards your life dealings’ life patterns, living, mental situations

Therefore I believe when who ever trying to give advice or trying to lend help ‘they have to be careful’. I guess it is intelligent to avoid measuring size of matters     

Postponing ‘life’ no individual can do because life is something unpredictable and not permanent it is subject to decay but what is intelligent is to not to postpone your important life dealings. I wrote this to show my level of agreeness to the beautiful voice girl of the FM channel that I listened to during my today’s reach to office

Life is a battle between dying and living.

I believing a life after death that is not exactly because I am a Buddhist because of some thoughts often entangle in amazing, human minds. I have heard some say

I feel like I have been here before’ ‘I feel like I have met you before’ but I am not sure where and at what place’

The tales and stories about previous soles of people, the faiths and beliefs of people related to such, philosophy behind living and dying, about all these things, people have been researching endlessly even before the Euphrates  - Tigris, the Babylon civilizations were found or buried. While or during Adam and Eva were trying to discover this universe, even before the globe was trying to division the globe in to many categories such as equals, similarities and positions and oppositions , negatives and positives, class or caste, as Jews or as communists , Marxists   

This universe is full of knowledge. Carrying a knowledge full of book is very much easier carrying a luggage full stuffs necessary or do not necessary ( materially)

I came to Colombo by a Train after the New Year Vacation. I noticed all the shelves were full of luggage, various sizes including ours. It was no easy for me and my sister to carry the bags that were in the hands of ours, they were too heavy to carry

Carrying too many things while or during any journey is no intelligent or intelligence such delay your journey or slower your journey to your preferred destination because of the heaviness of the things you carry
Carrying burdens, carrying worries, carrying sorrows, carrying confusions, carrying negativities would certainly slower your journey. I guess if you carry a bit of happiness such would provide strength and would fuel your journey and add easiness to your journeys

I guess happiness should not be borrowed you need to be a permanent owner of such property. You need to have an untrasnferable deed in the name of happiness

I am not stupid to write happiness is something can not be stolen. Therefore people have to careful about the stealers of happiness
A moment is enough to fade away your happiness a moment is enough to bring a handful of happiness. I do not think that I am good in analyzing such things in a proper way yet I guess I am not bad in understanding such things

I am not anti – optimistic

I often like to analyze things according to my levels of understanding
I do not really like the direct meanings of these terms; dying and living in its literal sense.  I often like to read the indirect meanings of some terms, the meanings that are hidden behind the direct faces of the terms.     

It is not easy to be someone else, read others accurately because human minds are so wavy it is really difficult to hold it in a particular position for so long, it moves back and forth, shakes and shivers, circling around, dive deep and lying beneath, lining and embroidering, all these are facets of incredible human minds, actions and reactions of human minds at certain points or moments or positions of human mind

But some do it so cleverly. That is what you called talented acting. Jagath Chamila as Sam in Sam’s story (Directed by Priyankara Vittanachchi ) Penelope Cruse as Gemma in twice born, the Child actress Sophie Nelisse, and Emilie Watson of the Book Thief (these are few examples from my recent watch list)    

I do not want to be Emile Bronte or Charles Dickens, Yamuna malini Perera, Anula De Silva or Sumithra Rahubadda ( authors and poets) though I have my own desires in the fields that I like to embrace and rather it is easy to be ‘myself’. And there is no need at all to be someone else.  

Filling an empty page is not exactly fulfilling a human mind, filling with something lacking, that is something similar to releasing or bailing out ‘self’ to the outer world.  Fulfilling a human mind with what it expects is not always what is required logically. Human minds often shows fuzzy sides of its. It not only bothers others in some of the occasions it brings many other things in its ‘optimistic’ facet. Filling an empty page is not something that you are doing against your interests just because others expect something from you keeping an empty page before you

When you gain something your heart naturally fills with happiness when ever your heart fills with empty or useless thoughts it gets the side and size of the sorrow

Giving and taking is an inevitable facet of human dealings attached to human lives    

People often struggle between ‘giving and taking’, borrowing and stealing. Do people have the total sense towards ‘giving and receiving’? Do people expect the same from once something is given to somebody or to a person in its exact volume and capacity? What do people understand and why some do not understand certain or specific things or some things? I guess life is something like a questionnaire. You have various questions in your mind that expect answers or needs clarifications or clearance. It is same with each and every person that exists in this human globe.

Do people understand the difference between borrowing and stealing, in its exact meaning? What is borrowing? ‘If you borrow something you can not keep it with you, you need to return it once the chore is done or the service is full-filled. Stealing is not borrowing but once the stealer is caught with what is stolen the goods have to be returned to its owner. Books can not be stolen, not the contents though it is just a physical thing that one can steal not its deepest contents

Within borrowings, there are due dates written or stamped. The issuing party or lending party normally expect the borrower to return what so ever borrowed or before the due date and if you are unable to return not on or before but later, ‘fines’ tagged and are filed in your personal files 
Were there any other thieves other than the book thief and the fair thief like Uthuwan Kande Saradiel?

Often essaying brings troubles to my brain lanes though it mostly balances my thoughts and brain cells. Often it carries away simplicities from my life keeping the complexities.

Is life a something that people struggle to understand complexities and simplicities or is it something that people like to obtain complexities as much as possible or obtain simplicities to some extent  
  
Life is a questionnaire I often feel. Humans do not easily agreeing to the realities of life ‘temporalities and loses of life.  humans do not like to lose things not even the things that they write on a piece of paper or on a blank page, written stuff due to electronic or electric power failures

Such reminds you things ‘save what you own’ ‘save what you have’ live with a conscious mind during what so ever task do not forget the must do or important things that you still have to be completed. Learning is in its other meaning equal to gaining hope I am not incorrect.

This electronic world taught me that lesson as well

Take care all of you    


      

No comments:

Post a Comment