Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Often ……………………………

Often, I like to use this term ‘often’
Often, night mares’ kill life schedules of human
Often, night mares, tell what to do, what not to do
Often, I believe, I should think of realities without thinking of night mares
Often, I know, some follow their dreamt, dreams
Often, I have heard of moments, dreams and realities,
Walk on parallel lanes,
On parallel platforms,
Often, i feel, i must learn to use 'never mind' than the word 'mind'
Often, i, question 'my self' 'did i forget something'?
often, at night, i ask 'my self', Did i miss something'?    
Often, I feel, appreciation is a million Dollar word
Often, I feel all dollars, Yens, pounds currencies, nothing before the term of affection’  
Often, I feel, I am an ‘empty’
Often, I forget, the meanings of living        
Often, my thoughts become complex not simple
Often, I feel, others, misunderstand my intentions
Often, I feel, others misread my thoughts
Often, i feel Yesterday was better than Today
Often, I feel, I should cleanse, my desperate mind ………………………….    

No comments:

Post a Comment