Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Friday, April 11, 2014

Is ferrying something fiery ..............................

I am not a ferrywoman but I have been ferrying between this less familiar (for me) footpath and ashore of human world for since more than 730 days starting from 10 April 2012

Even its literary sense blogging is technological ferrying is different to blogging again when it comes to its literal meaning.  Then why am I calling it ‘ferrying did I do the job of a ferrywoman all those days. No I do not think so. Because I am a woman who is a little fiery when it comes to technological ferrying and was fiery crossing water ways specially as a kid not as an adult though I was scared to cross any shaky and slippery bridges but I am not that fiery again I do not particularly prefer to bathe in deep water not because I am not a diver or a swimmer that is because I do not like to be in a place where there is less chances to read deep sides or unknown sides of something. 

Perhaps I shouldn’t use the term ‘something’ or ‘anything’ but use this specific term ‘human’ though its has various other meanings or understandings in its again philosophical or literal meaning

Literature, this is a very mind soothing and brain cleansing word for I guess that is why I often like to use ‘in its literal meaning’. Every word has its literal meaning and its other meanings people use these terms to clarify or explain things as how they feel or understand

For i.e. the term ‘prostitution’ or prostitutes why such exists is a different or not an unfamiliar or ethically difficult to understand terms. In its literal meaning most societies do not accept as a social institute other than in sociological understandings

Those are unofficial ,unethical social institutes that provides some service to the ones who are less capable in finding partners or unsatisfied with their lawfully bonded partners ( sorry to use this) so this unethical organizations provides some service to those who are in distress sexually

I guess behind or before every organization ethical or lawful there are things to understand for i.e. visions and missions or objectives or aims, the service to the world of human etc

During all these ferrying (mentioned and not mentioned) in this complex and no easy to understand ‘sansara’ all these exist with a purpose or a reason therefore before pointing your finger towards something or a woman or a man one has to think thousand moments or one can use or apply any big number instead of ‘moments’ if anyone feels moments are lesser in value or no big in its size of understanding or in its mathematical size

I love ferries in its artistic pictorial drawing meaning and its very dreamy meaning I may have ferried in one of those my earliest soles of this sansara with a help of a good ferryman who perhaps had a good will and love towards me, who knows I am not a sole reader to read my previous ‘births’ (janma or athma)

I like to ferry between real ferries where there is no electrically generated lights perhaps with a pale light of a kerosene lamp No I do not think it is practical to use any candle lights J during any ferrying specially where there is ‘wind’, sulanga - mind blowing   
 I do not like to note any songs that I like very much because I have read lyrics written and heard voices in its very true and deep wanting purposes  
i.e. Shelton Perera’ s ‘egodaha yanno’………………….. megodaha enno thawa kawruda inne?
(Are there anyone who wish to cross the river from here to there or there to here?)          
No ferry is fiery that is what I like to believe. But ferrying in an unknown waterway is a little fiery for a woman or a man who does not understand ‘ferrying’ in its total meaning
Ferries and ferrymen, these terms are older than the terms captains and ports

I like ferries than ports. I do not like the ferries where such places are controlled by so many authorities. A ferry; this has no main or sub authorities other than the only man who is in charge of the ferry, the ferryman. I guess I should add this at the beginning it is alright this is not written for an academic purpose or for a cash purposes  
Careful ferrying is essential, it is good to carry lighter things during very traditional ferrying though one can carry any many things during or while any technological ferrying like ‘blogging’

Take care and wish you all the best for a safe and meaningful( reasonably) ferrying  

        

No comments:

Post a Comment