Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Thursday, December 12, 2013

WWW.


Recently I received a call from an English teacher. He wanted to know some details of the ECPE (Early Childhood & Primary Education) programme of OUSL

I had to tell him how to view the OUSL site to get the information that he and his pupils required
I gave him the address of the web site

Www – stands for ‘world wide web’ every one knows it he too reminded me it and that is the Nimitta for my today’s topic ‘ www’
Thank you sir

I could have asked you, your number, you told me that it is possible to give me some leaflets

While our conversation he gave ‘www’. a set of meaning that I didn't’ expect. 

I don’t like to write his explanation but I thought of talking about the letter ‘W’ instead

To begin my explanation, I like to use the word ‘wrong’ don’t get me wrong for starting my essay with term ‘wrong’  

I know that I am and was wrong in most my explanations due to lack of awareness on the subject/s I talk often or mostly, for instance I know that I never understood the term love

I should have consulted world wide know the term well ‘groups’. Unlucky, don’t know the site addresses   

Similarly there are many and many words that I don’t understand fully the direct meanings of such words and I am very lazy to study them as well

Well ………………….

I just wrote the word ‘wrong’ yet I don’t want to give it a wrong explanation because I believe that every word has various facets

‘ Wounds’ – this I guess is not just a word that come attached only to casualties or with the world wide medical terminologies. This term too has various inner meanings. Internal wounds are not always easily curable and I guess no easy to treat but I know the world wide magical doctors know what to do and how to treat

They have solution for any world matters – health related

I guess for any wounds and wrongs, world wide treatments can be found via relevant www. Searchers

I think I wrote about this subject earlier www.com

Yet I think that www. of this world becoming new and modern everyday just search any www and check whether what I write is right or wrong
‘Wickedness’  ‘wicked foot’ ‘wicked ideas’ these too you can view if you log on to my - foot path : - ) 

perhaps, i must write a book on destiny ' giving it a tile ' WHAT A DESTINY' 

who will read it, who knows  

That is actually one of the facets so I like to keep some space for all kollo kello to analyze all other wickednesses that I am unaware of, that is of mine only all other ‘Free’ blog spot.com s are marvelous and very ‘informative’ and up to date and they are very intelligently handled   

‘Weird’ sand this I guess one don’t like to talk about much. I never think that anyone would talk of ‘weird- self’ but I don’t mind

‘Weak’ I don’t mind thinking and taking about my weaknesses even for weeks I think that would help me to try and consult world wide doctors – magical and incredible, perhaps one day

Wicket is a fine leg word therefore I don’t like to write the worldly word ‘wicket’ between the terms that gives negative meanings other than positive meaning

Wilpattu and Will Smith they are so cinemagical and melodical terms
‘Will’ will you come and visit SL one day?

You can tour around ‘Wilpattu’ that is a marvelous place we the fans will give you NO TROUBLES, that can be assured

Will, I like your ‘wills full’ ‘Motivation’ programs  they are very good I must say

So when you decide will you inform WWW. tourism .com or you can write or send the message via ‘World Wide Media .com  

Wilpattu and Will Smith, a very good combination of world wide tourism and world wide cinema

‘Western Wedding’ styles I guess shows no similarities to some eastern wedding styles

But all normally holds ‘welcome banners’ before their new home entities
Is there a site called ‘world wide home .com’ let me know  


White is a good word no doubt, but I hate when others write or talk both the words white and Black in relation to skin tones. Only colour tone I know not brown but ‘human’

Windsor Palace I guess is one of the most tourist attracted places world wide

‘Wither’ - I am not that familiar in using this term so applicably other than thinking of others that can view the term very clearly via my face

Warriors and worriers give two different meaning. Obviously no.
Warriors don’t worry too much about how others criticize them because they are true to their duties
Let me salute world wide warriors without thinking too much about what their Native Lands are

Well done ‘welders’, this can be an address of a WWW.
I know very well that ‘wells’ are ‘wealth’ to any owner

Ah! Wimbledon, my goodness what a tournament that is without any doubts on top of any lists ‘tournaments’ ‘sports’. Www (world wide tournaments)
How many of them are facing world wide Wimbledon, forth coming? “
‘Winning’ is not a strange word for most the winners of Wimbledon

Sand in New South Wales or Alice in the ‘Wonderland’ with a wonder bar Ice cream (brand, will not tell) will have to wait till I visit ‘my next soul’
: - { )

Have fun world

Take care




No comments:

Post a Comment