Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Seeking and Searchings of ones life





First of all I apologize for using this picture. I have no intention to insult anyone living, dead or gone missing. This is an effort to view a life in a different way, different facet of a life   

f.dvke.Su fyda f.dv.ekSu f.dvhdu f.dv.id.ekSu hk fï ish,a, ;=< iyiïnkO;d úúO;d  úIu;d olakg ,eîu mqÿuhg lreKla fkdjkafkah

tf,iskau fidhd hdu wia:dk.;ùu fidhd.ekSï fï PSjk .ukdrïNhkays iy .ukdka;hkaysos ksiel f,iu wmyg w;a ú|skg isÿjk oE fõ

Loosing, searching, collating, removing, building, disappearing, traveling, journeying and appearing all these are inevitable  

Seeking, searching I have experienced all these years of my life travelling

I have seen others searching the things they have misplaced or lost 

somewhere or at a place known to them  

Persons are different to objects

There is a difference between losing an object and loosing a person

Some times the seeker never meets, the ones lost, unless via such a notice

Notices are various

Some are death notices and some are other notices

To search the ones gone missing you may have to post a notice above is a such notice, I saw about a month or so back

If the notice is fresh and not torn or not collapsed we can easily read and can understand the content

I took this picture about one or two months earlier I don’t see the same notice there at the same place

The difference is that

I don’t know whether the person or the family who was looking for the one lost found the person again or not

Perhaps, you may never get a chance to find the ones you are seeking

Reason, someone else may stick their notices over to the ones you have previously pasted about the missing person

Then will you get any chances to find the person that you are looking for via a notice

Mostly YES, probably not

All depends on the strategy of searching or seeking the seeker or the searcher use

There may be many other ways to find the lost ones

What are they then?

Think and list, I am little tired of listing, questioning

Take the word tiredness

Tiredness may drag your life only for few hours or so but that is not a permanent thing if you take a life of an ordinary woman
Take me for instance all these I face, draggings due to personal tiredness again the change of lives again due to some other reasons

Music, this is the mostly used strategy of my life

Music the motivation factor, a good strategy to enhance or refresh ones life

There is always freshness too of ones life

Changing schedules or ways of looking at life events these may boost ones life
I have no close friends to talk or share something therefore my strategies I myself have to find

It is true that I don’t always use the most intelligent strategies of the universe to motive my self in my life

Some strategies are silly I do know that

But it is perfectly alright for me reason is for a woman who does not have much contacts to ask or say something that is a normal thing

I do have friends. They are now actually lives a different life. They have children and husbands to take care of , they have their carrier matters  it is always pardonable     

Some get fed up looking for the ones lost but some don’t stop ‘searching’ or looking for the ones lost

Why

Answers may depends on the person ‘worthiness of the person lost’

I have experienced all these within my Family, where I spent most my years and days. So I have enough of evidences and data to see through life and move ahead

 I don’t have to go around the world to look for data

Wish you all a useful & MEANINGFUL new year ahead!

Take care


we;eïyq kej;;a tjka oekaùulska ñi fidhd hkakd  tlsfkld uqK fkd.efi;s

;j;a úfgl wfhl= ke;a;gu ke;sùu fyda úfgl wm oek.kqfha fujka oE yryd muKlaoehs wfhla m%Yak flrejo Bg Tn lsis¯ mqÿu úhhq;= ke;

ukao

PSú;h hkq úfgl tjka yev;,j,ska hqla; jkakla jk fyhsks


;j;a úfgl Bg u;= msáka we,ù hk wfkl=;a oekaùï fya;=fjka fidhdhdu Tnyg wu;l jkakgo bv ;sfí

;j;a wfhl=f.a oekaùulg bv yir imhkakg fyda i<idoSug isÿùu Bg fya;=j jkakg mq¿jk



















No comments:

Post a Comment