Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Cob webbing & The term of 'sell fish and selfish'




I like the technique behind the cob webs.  It is so classic and brilliant 

Sensitive threads and strategies of weaving make me wonder of their creativity and the methodologies used  

Cob webbing certainly required good % of investment of time and effort
If you find any cob webbing within a house that gives no good impression of the inner member of the household

Maintaining a no cob webbed house shows the inner abilities of the mistresses, and that is according to the traditional norms and values

According to the traditions long lived, taking care of such department of a house is a duty of the lady of the house   
But, today I don’t see such divisions in the modern societies that I have noticed or I should say that it is less compared to the past few decades

Reasons are understandable and obvious or apparent

The weavers of cob webs for me are an amazing creatures I have not noticed the time taken to weave a web (cob) it is not possible for me.  I know that it is minus mark for me
To get a A + or B + in other types of (cob) webbing depends on the talents and skills of the individuals involved, their % of efforts or aims and objectives

Minuses and plusses, all these are not strange in the segments of dealings of living in this universe

Analyzing pluses and minuses of ones life, I am thinking, how is it possible for outsiders to do absolutely correct way, specially the ones who does not know the inner subject totally. No outsider can say anything unless they are directly dealing with the matter or the subject unless properly seen

No one can get inner pictures 100 % accurately it is the pictures of the surfaces one can get the way they like or using the accepted strategies of taking pictures

Even the X ‘rays would not provide the pluses or the minuses of what I talk of
I think the outsiders must stop taking or trying to take x rays of ones inner capacities
I know that I very much interested in discussing or talking about the term ‘temporality’ it does not mean that I am a negative or thinking of unoptimistic way

We the human don’t let any cob Webbers to keep their webs the way they prefer. The reasons are apparent and so understandable. They too do not take permission before webbing (cobs) from any of the head of household, Matriarchal or Patriarchal, male headed or female headed

I think cob - webbing is vital only for the Webbers them selves, for others or for the outsiders it is something that diminishes ‘the interiors of their inner lanes’
When we the human think of weekly cleansing processers, or monthly clearings, annual colour washing we delete their webs  

We don’t think of any terms such as ‘inhuman’, ‘discriminations’ or ‘prohibitions’  when diminishing the webs known as cobs (?) these particular Webbers do not use the spaces of the others knowing that they are spoiling the interior decorations of their inner areas of the discussed (the homes)   

But I am sure you all have noticed by now these Webbers they never stop their efforts of webbing no matter how many times,  we the humans erases or deletes their webs ( cobs)

Some webs seemed abandoned and no Webbers to be seen
The cob webbing is totally different to ‘tanking fishes’

Catching fishes is not obviously the business of those who do not involve in the same business or do not know fishing it is a business of the known – the subject called fishing (there are ways to catch fish, old, traditional, modern. And how to catch fish decides by the owner of the equipments or the big boats, decider is not always the catcher, or the ‘fisherman’

And unless it the business of the catcher or the owner, non vegers, the vegs do not think of fishing or buying the catched fishes   

They are different components, cob webbing, tanking fishes, and catching fishes.  The first, the cob webs are not man made. The second, the fish tanks yes it is, man made 

catching fishes is something that man power required 

We can’t send a boat without a fisherman to catch fishes; the technology is not advanced or improved up to that level, not yet

My knowledge on modern and newest technologies of fishing or other webbing is highly limited

Therefore I like to say pardon me, if I have given any wrong explanations   

Everyone has their own territories the outsiders never allowed to enter any premises that they are not allowed to or that is unauthorized entering unless it is a mistake

Our fishermen should do any of their fishing within our own territory; I guess we have 
enough of fishes to survive without any issues

We can’t say that ours have gone to their territories and they have come to ours. Rules and regulations any fishermen have to respect and obey

I think they are unnecessary issues we need to maintain very strict laws and discipline within the ways of fishing

Fishing will stuck for few days, weeks, months when they are caught so what is wiser to follow? Respect the laws of the regions or countries?

Illegal entering will put the whole sector in to trouble

Illegal fishing in unauthorized premises will lead to ‘unnecessary discussions’, cracks between the authorities, it is a waste of time therefore must inform or educate the necessary groups’ i.e fishermen, the big business owners

Fishing and imprisoning should understand each other any fishing should not lead to any imprisoning  

Who has become the deciding factor or who writes or decides the fates of cob webs and life time of ‘tanked fishes?’

The human creatures

Take sometime to view whether they are breathing or not after tanking them
Sometimes behind the methodology of ‘building tanks’ (for fishes) there are economical reasons one can identify
i.e. Miridiya maalu  ( tank fish)

Ornamental fishing too is a way to earn some money that is a business 

The Tank fish, the nutritionists analyzes or understand it their way
Fishing, this isn’t a new subject or strange subject but tanking fishes are similar to caging animals

Who likes to be in a cage?   

Who has given human to practice such a right?

I know it is little difficult to understand the differences between the ‘selfishness and other fishes of this universe

I know korali, pethiya, thilapiya and shark, tuna (How are you Mr. Tuna how is your business these days, hope your visit to our country gave you some new thinking and look to your business) I do not know all the fishes of the fish world but I very well understand and have met, selfish because that reside within me   

Selfishness is one of the most dangerous fishes that I have read and heard before that is according to the religious teachings of this universe we live

Catch fish and Sell fish, both, the fishermen do to earn bread and butter, all the bread winners of this world we live know this I do not have to essay
Sell fish and selfish  

If you take this as two different and independent components we can say a lot or write a lot about it

But I am thinking how to analyze it in a bit of different way
I am not sure of the success rate of my effort

I can very confidently say that I do not sell fish but as a human I never can say that I do not selfish

Helping each and everyone is essential to understand and identify these two terms as two independent categories

Percentage of ‘Sell fish’ and ‘catch fish’ gives or indicates the levels of improvements, skills and abilities , capacities of that sector (the fisheries’)  or the individuals involved 
from top to bottom

‘Similarly percentage of selfish (never possible to give percentages) shows at least a bit about inner sides of human creatures

But what are the measurements we can use

I use my own measurements to understand it though I fail to understand  
And who are the measurers, who are the assessors, who are the weighers?
Again, the answer is ‘human’

Sell fishing or selfishing is not strange to any of the members of this universe we live though we forget to discuss or memorize

I talked about ‘tank fishing’ as something not acceptable but again after few minutes something came in to my mind that is ‘I am not a vegetarian’

Crimes and wrongs, we sometimes like to put in to the categories we know or think is ‘right’ or ‘wrong’  

What right I have to talk about tanked fishes when I do not totally respect the living rights of such creatures (‘fishes)  

Breathing is so essential for human I am not quite sure of the ways that I can analyze oxygen , carbon dioxide or the need of levels of water for tank fishing but I understand the importance of such things though I can’t analyze them because I am not a scientist
Or the zoologists

I like to talk about cob webbing than the topic of tanked fishes
I have seen enough of tanked fishes.  Me the selfish like to look at them and analyze their behaviours ways of using their spaces

I like aquariums I am trying to think of the breathing spaces given for them

  
    

  





 
  



     

No comments:

Post a Comment