Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Friends






No disturbances
Everywhere it is so calm and silent
The grass, a little taller than before
My friends are busy
It is alright
But
I am glad that you have sometime to listen to my melody
So you think the melody is good
Your standing positions and moving positions tells me the ‘grade’ I have achieved
Thank you
No it is not sweaty here at all
Your claps soothes my tiredness  
This footpath is not wide enough I know
Yet
I think it will take me around the universe
I may encounter many wider paths
But I will never ever forget this footpath
My feet are so relax here
No it is not rough for me
Look at my feet
I am very well on the ground
I have no fear in falling 
But I am glad that you have wings  
So you can tell me how are everything UP there on the SKY
and you can wing around the globe for me
and mutter what the wind says
share what the mountains think
where are the rainy clouds these days 
will it rain tomorrow? 
I am happy that I don’t wear any footwear
I will wear them only when I reach a wider path
Have a look at my melody creator
My shoulders are happy to support this melody creator
No friends I am not getting ready for any competitions
I don’t like competitions
Competitions are unhealthy for me
So friends 
lets meet again at this path 
Thank you again for listening
And Thank you 2013 for everything









No comments:

Post a Comment