Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Monday, March 10, 2014

Patience is not a weakness …………………………………..




Patients are healthily and physically weak ones yet that does not mean that they do not have the patience. But patients and patience are two different terms   
   
The day that one loses his or her patience they automatically becomes the members of the category of ‘patients’ not ‘patience’  

These days I feel not a little but a lot weak. Reason is I am not fully healthy according to my own medi channeling reports but I know the prescription that I should follow to cure the weaknesses though it is little difficult

Also I know that no medication can cure the issues related to most the things related to any constraints or botherings related to day today struggling or living other than reading the book of patience

I guess for that I need to find a good copy of the book with all the relevant pages
Not only that but also I must first read the content page accurately
I need to read every page without missing any pages that is to get a fully understanding of the subject ‘patience’  

The prescription and medication that I am talking about today and mentioned above is not simple or easy to follow  

At the beginning you may need someone to taught you how to read the book accurately following the reading manual and the instructions properly

I know that those who have followed and read this prescription consciously and with a loads of understanding has cured their issues related to ‘maintaining patience’ brilliantly
The prescription that I am talking about is not a newly written one but a long written, any can use universally accepted one

I am not saying that this is the only prescription written that way but I am very confident in using this prescription reason is I have not read totally or accurately the other prescriptions written or available in the universe than this prescription called ‘BUDDHISM”
Patience is a wealth

That is why I believe that it is never easy to find or list ‘wealthiest woman or a man of the world’ thinking of the number of currencies in the privately maintained bank accounts or properties own or number of deeds any other movable or immovable  
Most the currencily healthy ones are a lot poor according to some of the measurements  to earn currencies one has to have patience some have patience to earn currencies but to earn other things that do not belong to the category of currency most have to read the book of patience

I know that I need to read it everyday before meal and after meal before go to bed and before start my day

That is important when you are surrounded with the ones who have not got chances to read the book but know how to kill your inner patience

I must say that no point pointing any finger towards any luck. Anyone who is suffering from any other issues or the same issue that I m talking about now must get any medication suitable

Do not try any luck

I know that I have NO issues or troubles related to luck it is the other ones who are trying to create issues or try to test my patience

I am not asking any pennies or rupees or dollars from anyone because I m totally confident and am sure about my back bones

I have not even fully or totally touched any pages of the book of patience until then guys please there are no number in my life like you all know by now and there are no space to any number either

Please STOP USING NUMBERING TO ADDRESS ME or when introducing me to anyone
Numbering can not be political or otherwise

And please guys and gals you may proceed to anywhere you like I will not become a barrier or a struggler all what I am asking is do not try to give any trouble by using this and that number

I have no objections to anyone in any of their life dealings

Who am I to do so?

Have a good day!
        



No comments:

Post a Comment