Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Slavery ; for SOLOMON NORTHUP




Every term can be defined culturally, sociologically or politically or apolitically  

Especially when it comes to something that does not belong to ‘quantifiable’ things or to the things that can be defined or analyzed like the students of sciences analyze beryllium or Helium, potassium or magnesium  

I am not sure whether I am going to analyze this term slavery or slaves of its modernization angle  or else in its historical point of view ; lets see what comes in to my mind as this essay moves on further in my thought lanes

My brother has bought few good movies amongst them I watched the hero of all era the profile of ‘Mr. Nelson Mandela’ and Twelve years a slave’

I believe that within every man or a woman one can find a patriot or a betrayer depends on ones personality or the way that one has socialized or gone through the process of socialization some quality comes to surface than the other qualities that does not mean one is purely belong to one particular category of personality not to other categories
I guess it is difficult to show in percentages when it comes to something related to human mind

Slavery is something gone and rest in peace in the cemeteries of unacceptable practices of some parts of the world. And I believe no one wants to reopen the tombs of slavery again and again or I can say never again

Perhaps, this term one can notice that some are practicing in other forms when it comes to ‘master servant’ relationships

Physical punishments can not be seen totally or I would say that not reported to the public or to the relevant groups like in the old days

I have read some incidents reported in the news papers that how some women who have gone to work in other countries, Middle East specifically how their masters and mistresses have treated but comparatively the situation is good 
 
I guess if anyone wants evidences can go to the relevant archives and gather data
I do not understand why I could not find any ‘white work as slaves’

Pardon me for using the word white I do not know any other way to define it
Why all the masters were white and the slaves were black in black and white struggles back then

I do not think that I should thank anyone other than the ones who fought against such injustices or unacceptable divisions of the old societies

Also I must not forget to thank the ones who didn’t support such but the tortured ones

‘No ones is no ones slave’ loyalty is a different thing to discuss

Today every job description has its own labour value and tasks allocated

Old systems of treating servants and masters is no longer valid

I am wondering the role of the humanitarian organization back then
Were the organizations that belonged to such categories chaired or headed by white or blacks (sorry again for using these terms)

Just asking?

How many long years that existed in this world that we talk of human rights  I am not aware of the total number of years

Who played the role of terror back then? Watch the movie ‘12 years a slave’ (created based on a true story, not a fiction or fabricated) and then tell me what comes in to your mind my friends globe?

The movie had won many ACADEMY AWARDS, for BEST PICTURE
And let me not forget what I read in the home page of ‘12 years a slave’ the OSCARS   

WHY?

Hello! Dear members of the Academy Award AND Oscars organizers
Why did you decide to award them?

Hello Brad Pitt ‘how did you really feel when you receive the award?’

Ok forget my above question ‘how did you feel when you were playing your role before the camera

Hi John Ridley, I am sure that 12 years a slave must have taken you back to the era of suffering of the blacks

I understand how you must have felt otherwise you never can portrait such characters fully or totally with confidence

MR. CHIWETEL EJIOFOR, please tell me did you truly feel how your ancestors suffer?

How stupid I am to ask such a question from you

You are not a slave you are Mr. Chiwetel

WE ARE NOT SLAVES OR MASTERS OF ANYONE OF THIS UNIVERSE though we were given names various depending on the roles (professionally or otherwise) we play other than that I know no categorizations

Dear world lets thank the ones who contributed their hearts and souls to eliminate ‘SLAVERY’ ‘TERROR’ AND COLONIZATION there can not be any modern versions

SALUTE TO VICTORY AGAINST ALL SORTS OF SLAVERY!

Let’s save the universe






  


   


    
   

  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment