Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

IS THIS YOUR 'MIND' ?


Mind is an amazing creation. Mind goes here and there. Stops here waits there. likes this likes that endlessly ......

it is so good to own a mind that is so awakening all the time, works tirelessly. it is so wonderful to own a mind that does not know the meaning of 'laziness' and a mind that very well know the meaning of 'creativity'

Sometimes we speak endlessly of the things that our mind asks us to speak or talk. Sometimes we speak of the things that others do not like to hear. Some times i feel that some minds do not mind listening to what we say or what we discuss. Yes these things happen sometimes but not all the time. minds are amazing i feel.

‘Mind your tongue’ …. Some have warned me no actually all have warned me many times.
What is this ‘mind’ that we always don’t mind thinking and analyzing? If you don’t mind could you please explain that to me?

I don’t mind sharing my mind with a mind who understands my mind a better way.
My mind is a dictator that always controls me and sometimes gives me commands that harms but at the same time it helps me realize things in a better way. How one should get rid of the harshness or the harmful things that have dominated your mind for decades.
‘Harmful thoughts’ harms my mind all the time. But sometimes your wonderful mind changes my mind for a better. 

Most of the time mind does not listen to the commands of the brain. I do not know whether this mind has a brain to understand such things.

A mind is a very delicate creation. You need to carefully handle it even very softer and a very careful manner than you handling an ‘egg’ Yes you need a very tender touch for such things.  One needs to learn how to handle her/his own mind. Well I should have titled this bit of writing ‘on minds tenderly’ what do you think?

If people continuously bothering you for nothing or if people continuously disturbing you and your work it is good to remind them ‘how good it is if you ‘mind your own business’

How come that my mind does not give any ideas at this moment? That is my mind that is the way that it reacts sometimes in certain moments.
Is it your mind that brings tears in to your eyes? 

Can we compare a mind of an older person with the mind of a child? Are they both bearing similar ‘mind settings?’
Is it a matter of time that sometimes ones mind gets ‘full of heavy thoughts’ and in some other times with very relax and comfortable thoughts?
What is this mind? Can it touchable? Can we measure the size and the shape of this creation? Who created this? 

A mind that loves music is certainly a mind- blowing mind. Balance your mind with some good music. There are moments that our mind request for certain music …. Instrumental…. Pop…. classical. Honestly it is sometimes so boring to listen to any music of any sort it is good to read a book then to polish your mind a lot or a bit. What is your favorite book? Sometimes my mind commands me to go and look for a good book.  It is always very clever to prepare your mind to absorb some good knowledge ask your own mind whether this is true or not.

Is it possible for a mind to work alone and faces any hazards all alone? Yes it is truly possible for some minds and that is the miracle of a mind.

A mind shows no territories. A mind can jump over a huge wall or can climb a mountain that is impossible to climb. A mind can suddenly change in to bird and fly all over the sky. Mind can go to Africa from here in Sri Lanka in a moment of time. My mind can steal all the words of ‘Gitanjali’ or I can be Kadambari the woman who always had time to listen to what Tagore wrote ….  

Well! How wonderful it is if I can go to ‘Madol Duwa’ with someone like Jinna right now? How old is this ‘Jinna’ now? Is he still accompanying his friend ‘Upali Giniwelle’?  Is Ms Punya Heendeniya our beloved ‘Nanda’ still lives in London? What is she doing there she spends enough of time there be our Nanda again …. My mind request this and that and asks all these questions. That is the wonder of a mind. You need no passport no visa you can travel wherever you want, the way that your mind wants you to travel. 

Have you ever faced any mind changing moments or a moment that changed your mind?  You can not buy ones mind? That is the handiness of ones mind that sometimes shows his/her the ‘dignity’ I believe. 

There are things that your mind request and also disrespect. Requesting and disrespecting are two different things but that is how a mind works sometimes.
How can we underestimate a mind of a thug? What am I writing here? ‘Mind your own business woman’ I can hear what my mind commands me now. I write rubbish because my mind does not provide any good ideas right now. Is it just a problem with my mind or is it my brain that works such a way? 

How can we rate a mind of a bird and a mind of a wonderful peacock or all these with a mind of a human being?

It is not easy to write something about ‘mind’ my mind does not work at this moment ……. I feel like listening to some more music, good music, read some good poetry, go to the temple before it gets too dark ………  
   


 


No comments:

Post a Comment