Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Party Preferences ..........


I like to party…. But only with the ones I prefer. I love ‘green’ but green is not my party colour. My party colour is blue. I never liked ‘red’ but I like ‘che’. I like the parties that get the side of my party.  But I like to respect the parties that like other parties. Mainly because I understand that it is their choice.

Some parties are better than some other parties. That does not mean that all the members of those parties are equal or hold similar interests.  We can look at things and analyze them comparatively.

Compared to some parties my party is good. Compared to their party his party is so good. Some times I feel that none of the parties are good in comparison to the way they see things related to development. I know that I should remember that finding something holistic from a party is foolish. You can not expect your party to be perfect all the time. I must learn to organize a party according to the weight of my personal wallet.   

I don’t like the parties that do not like music and do not support the musicians or the artists. My music parties are so special to me. And I do not worry about their party colours. Music parties are multi coloured I believe. All who like this colour and that colour are coming to my music parties?  And I love no liquor parties.  Those things will spoil my parties.
My brothers like different parties. They sometimes change their party colours. In most of the parties we had their preference was to hang ‘blue colour balloons’. And I know that they can not pretend saying that they do not go to liquor parties.  Definitely I support my man’s party. And I do not like to share my own shares with the parties that I do not like. I prefer to share my ideas and views with the parties that I like most.  Sometimes I also do not mind sharing my ideas with the parties that I do not like just to tell them about my party interests. Then they explain, and they enjoy showing me the party colours of their own choice.

My sister says that she supports my party. I doubt sometimes. She has her own party preferences. We do not organize family parties. That is very rare. ‘Family parties’ gives you a chance to be with your near and dear ones and that parties are known as good and lovely gatherings second to all other gatherings.
I do not know actually what party colour my mother likes most because she is confusing me sometimes with her party colours.

Some party colours are seasonal. there are auspicious colours as well. i do not know how all these parties have chosen their preferred party colours and whether they had to follow certain rules of their parties or is it particularly the choice of a party leader. 

I think i should refrain from analyzing more about these things mainly because I am not aware of such things to be honest. 
Some parties are full of luminous colours. Those parties are called 'children’s parties'. Children know no particular parties the only party that they know and belong to is the world best party ....  ‘the parents’. Some follow or prefer to follow a particular party but some others just happy following the parties of their parents.

My father never ever changed the party colour of his choice. He is a very faithful and very supportive member of ‘kepuwath nil’ party. ‘Api methinita’ showed his choices of a party. Sorry I can not forget my grand mother here she is a never changing member of ‘kepuwath kola’ party. It is safe to avoid getting a side of a particular party when we have any discussions over parties with my grand mother. I learnt that it is always very safe and wiser to avoid showing the colours of my party mainly because I maintain a very small dictionary of political words and its work. She is truly happy with the colours that she likes. I love her for that. And she says I know nothing about parties and I strongly believe that she understood me better. 

Some parties are different. They change the symbols of their parties over time from hand to chair and then to a beetle leaf’. Some parties never thought of changing their party symbols. .Sometimes the symbols they choose symbolize the work they do, their choices, the colours of their work, the preferences, what comes first before all other things etc and sometimes it is not.

This note is a mixer of ideas about this party and that party. I like to learn ‘how to organize a party without wasting money and time’ there are places that teach you how to organize or plan your party. Some take the responsibility of organizing your party. You just have to go and party that is all that you have to do. The party organizers do everything on behalf of you. And there are people and places that teach you how to behave in a party. The table manners the party manners etc. they teach you how to stand and walk in and out of a party. How to hold your glass of milk or fruit juice and drink I don’t know whether learning how to organize a party before partying is a international way of doing it a local a way. Yes it is always good to learn how to swim before jump in to a swimming pool or before planning to participate in a swimming competition.  Fortunately or unfortunately I prefer to use my own plans when organizing a family function or a gathering.  And I accept that I should follow certain standards about certain things of my life and of when learning new things.

This is my personal view about my own party preferences I know nothing even about ‘my colour party’. I only can say very few things seeing things from outside. You can criticize me of my party preferences and I believe that is democracy.

‘Human party’ is the most vulnerable and most valuable party amongst all the other existing parties of this world I believe. All other parties of this world democratic or republican or any other are second to this party called …… ‘HUMAN’. I am trying my best to understand this inevitable party in a better way I really do not know whether I will ever be success in understanding or learning about this lovely party. After all we all belong to this party ‘human’ and that is inevitable.


  


No comments:

Post a Comment