Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Monday, September 30, 2013

A Traveler .......................



There is no one in the house it seemed
I must sit and relax for a minute
To think about wars?
No
Why should I think of wars now?
This 2000 not 1959 or 1970
Thank god for that
Do not know whether the owner comes and chase me out
NO! I suppose
This is not a colony anymore
Thank goodness for that

Few minutes is not enough to memorize,
How I made the tomb of my ancestor -One of them
A soldier of inevitability  
Where did I build it?
Oh No ! No!  Not near the Pearl – Harbour
It is within, in my heart
Don’t ask me why
Yet I can tell the French and the Japanese and also to all US
That is because no one can break it when I am away – to build a different one
No
We are not enemies
Not at all
That is what ‘History is all about’
My Brother lives in Chicago now
My sister now is in Osaka
I am dreaming to view the Eiffel

There is a bit of a revolutionary within
There are so many questions to be solved
I need some dong
To prepare some ‘Nem cuon’ for my kids
Any travelers come this way?
These cranes are stronger
Crafts are good
Who wants our crane crafts?
No one?
The French, the Japanese?
Why do they need my crafts now?
They have the more modern ones now
After all revolutionaries
It is alright
revolutionaries are good,
French or Green
colour No matter

No I am not Sad
The bicycle will it hold all of them until I finish my journeying – within
Here and there
Within Tokyo,
Around Paris
In Miami

How am I looking in my hat?
No! That is not an English one
This, I made with care
Will they recognize me?
The designs mine?
I am sure they can

Tomorrow will be a new day














No comments:

Post a Comment