Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

FEEDBACK

Thank you all the ladies and gentlemen for all your comments, feedback that you have offered and given to me this far; they are so encouraging I would say

Feedback or comments are truly important sometimes to improve a dialogue, to improve a lesson, to improve a book you write, a paper you are trying to develop to delete or to erase, add enhance your work

Yet it all depends on the weight of the comment that you are giving on certain things or any things. The measurements of your comments too show some importance, meaning, how you have measured its importance or weaknesses   always add plus points to what you do.

And feedback should be impartial and there should not be any ‘cruelness’ in it. Give any feedback from the bottom of your heart otherwise just stay out of giving feedback without really spoiling the mind of the relevant. I beg.

There shouldn't be any harshness I would say in the comments you give to your friend or relative.

Knock the door of your heart and see or check whether you have given a critical, partial / impartial, harsh or can’t bear what you did kind of a comment, ‘weigh it yourself’   
Sometimes face to face discussions are very limited in this world with the creators or with authors due to heavy practical obstacles that we face for instance if I read something that have written by W. Shakespeare I know that I can’t share my comments about the creations of this tall huge personality the way I like. Or I can’t communicate with him directly reason is understandable and pardonable.     

Direct dialogues are useful then the relevant get the chance to see & weigh the facial expressions of yours, in addition to the comment you share directly or indirectly or else not from any corners but face to face.

I always pick and choose things from what you say

‘Don’t doubt’ believe me, I am a good observer and I am a good listener too. You guys don’t know the things that I learn from you.  I am not a jealousy kind of a woman.  I truly like to admire the beautiful things I think all beautifuls know that very well. No don’t think that I observe unnecessary things there is no ‘any other’ that I talk about I talk about ‘feedback’, ladies and gentlemen.

I don’t think that I have to give explanations to you, why should i. No?
Don’t wait for chances to hit your friend or who ever by giving harsh comments or feedback  go look your face in the mirror how you look when you think of something bad about others ‘pointlessly’

Before I forget let me take this opportunity to thank Dr. Anoma Ariyaratne and Dr. Srini De Soyza for the encouragement they were given to me.

I must thank Dr. Srini for giving me opportunities to learn how to translate ‘academic’ lessons. I learnt a lot from the work she assigned to me.

And truly my thanking goes to Dr. Anoma for agreeing to her decision. Though I have the strength to do any work in any capacity and though I hold a degree in Sociology I know that every subject is unique and every lesson is unique as well I lack knowledge not in certain areas almost all the subjects.

My goodness how big this ‘knowledge world – subjects is. I can’t even imagine about it.
I understand that there are millions of things to learn from just a single topic, title.

And recently Dr. Anoma asked me whether I got the message sent via another lecturer asking me to set the assignments for the new batch that is for the subject code ESD 1136. 

I was a little surprised because normally such offers are given to the big academics, highly qualified academics.  Anyways I said no without really thinking of justifying it. May be she must have thought that I have the strength and capacity to do that or else she has forgotten that I don’t hold any ‘post graduate degree to do so’  

Anyways based on what so ever reason she asked me ‘I like keeping such things on my cupboard shelf of encouragement’

Thank you Madam

So all those comes under ‘feedback’ or ‘positive feedback’

I receive feedback on my way to University and when returning from the University in the late afternoon or evening. My well wishers always fill me with positive thoughts I keep all of them too in ‘My shelf of encouragements’

Since I started this path ‘footpath’ I receive feedback that way, in many ways actually. They don’t communicate with me directly but I understand them and there is a way that they give feedback to me.  I never observed any discouragement in their ways of giving me encouragement.  I owe them.
I thank you- all

Impartial feedback take any product towards its maximum success if I say it in a little different way ‘the outcome or the final results of your end product, always depends on the things you ‘input’ (feedback)

Exaggeration feedback  = incorrect quantity of inputs of something for instance a ‘chemical’ , colour for a material, unnecessary thread work or embroidery for the jerkins that you may producing to your customers, clients – world wide all depends on your right decision of inputs

Impartial feedback = right quantity of inputs

So any result of something is equal to what you have added or it’s really matter of ‘inputs and outputs’

I always like to write comment or give comment on something because it is always uplift or boost my abilities in the lanes and departments of ‘analysis’ – critical or other’

So giving feedback writing comments, thinking of something analytically would give you the chances to ‘enhance your brain lanes’

Some actually questions you on the things that they don’t know ‘what harm it gives you helping a person who lack awareness in subjects that they don’t know’ much. For instance, Tamil language or English

I know that most of you help each other that is a good sign you do it with a fresh cool mind I know

Yes we should help anyone, wholeheartedly; we should not try to please them only when they are before you and me but also when they are away from our eye sites. Am I right?
No, actually we shouldn't get sides of any person when it comes to most the dealings of our life

ÿka foa iqj|hs lE foa .|hs

‘I mostly have no ideas’ about most the subjects in this world, sad truly. I have less knowledge when it comes to the question that I face such as how to apply this and that of the big concepts, theories of the subjects such as ‘Drama & theatre’ Logic or commerce, Economics, Sciences’ etc, etc.  I admit.

I think it is same with some of you as well.

Let me put it this way

Sometimes ‘I have no idea’ you have some idea’

Sometimes I have an idea you have millions of ideas

Some have some ideas, some have no ideas

Few have a lot of ideas a lot may don’t have a lot of ideas

She has some idea but he has more ideas

They have good ideas but others may have no ideas

Therefore I believe ………………………

NO ONE HOLDS ‘superior’ ideas or brilliant ideas BECAUSE ‘relatively and comparatively ‘knowledge of human IS varied’

For a better outcome of something you need to input ‘your ideas’ I should put my ideas, they should put their ideas, and all of them must put all their vital ideas. Don’t you think so my friends?

LETS NOT BOTHER TOO MUCH ABOUT IDEAS will not take ideas as a headache or as depressive, stress related matter ‘ideas should not add any stress to ones life’

Any feedback are ‘welcome’
  




  

    
  



     
           
   



    

No comments:

Post a Comment