Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Saturday, November 30, 2013

YES , YOU THIEF .............................

What did you really steal?
Have you ever listed them?
Except the things you accepted
Reveled
to me?

NO! 
I don’t need your answer
Let me list
No let me list the questions
NO! , not for your perusal
This is for my own reading

My moments, did you steal any?
My days, did you steal any?

My thoughts, you didn't steal any
You have enough of them

Did you steal ME from me
Yes you did

How do i know that ?
any questions
any doubts

Let me tell you, WHY i say so

i CANT SEE ME 
i can't locate me
i can't find me

i walked back
and forth 
i read, my own words
i read my face

The Mirror
NO that gives me false reports


NO i couldn't find me

Efforts were 'UNSUCCESSFUL'


LOVE

Did you steal any?

from me?

NO!

Why should you do so?

YOU GAIN, OBTAIN ENOUGH OF THEM

Did you steal words?

NO! there is no need

Why?
Because ....................... 
You are a multi millionaire
You are a Billionaire
the richest

You steal hearts
You steal kisses
What else?
No it is NOT ‘God only knows ‘
Every PRABUDDHA(m%nqoaO) knows
because they are poets
they are realities
they are lovers
they are 'they'
Who doesn't know then?
Oh! Me the aprabuddha (wm%nqoaO)

Did you lose anything?
NO I don’t think so
It is only the Aprabuddha ‘s lose things

You have your life, you didn't lose
You have your heart, you didn't lose
You have your mind, you didn't lose

Did I write everything?

NO!
this is not a petition
NO!
this is not a sheet of complains
NO!
this is nothing to do with compensation
NO!
there is no mathematics here

perhaps,

this is a BLANK SHEET

Proceed with life, alright
Proceed with dignity, alright
Proceed with pride, alright


And one more thing to say

Delete ‘T’ replace ‘C’

Then who will remain?

The ‘CHIEF

Advise; never add ‘mis’ to this

This chief I knew, know
Have changed
Changed for good
Changed entirely

This good chief will remain, sustain forever


Have a good LEAD, CHIEF!


  




















No comments:

Post a Comment