Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Dear Kenya i have a question to ask you ?





Who will protect her?

Our Liz, Your Liz

If you don’t take care of her ?

No it is not incredible

No it is not stunning

No it is not what you called 'stunts'

No it is not what you called desires

No it is not what you called ability

It is not what you called sharing

It is sickening to hear

The news of Liz who was raped by not one

Not two

Not three

Not four

Not five

But

BY SIX

How did you bear all those, alone? Dear Liz?

So they think they are powerful to throw you in to toilet pit?

Was it six inch or six feet in its capacity?

How did you face those ‘sick’?


So how are we going to rate them?

I name them ‘sick’

How are you going to name them?

There is nothing I can do darling

There are ones above to us

Do you think we can call them ‘authorities?’

Yes, I guess

Wait and see darling

Have a bit of patience

I am sure

They, the top ones might give you some relief

I don’t know

Whether I should tell you to take care

Since I am very away from your country


pardon me darling for for asking and telling you all again and again 

Yet, let me ask you

One more question my dear

Were they, your people, all went to sleep 'happily' after you were raped

Tortured

Murdered forever

Abandoned within


DON’T WORRY

THERE IS COURAGE WITHIN YOU

I AM SURE YOU CAN FEEL IT

I AM SURE YOU WILL WIN THE WORLD ONE DAY

You are not the only one darling who has faced such things

Yet

Can’t we say that you are the last to face such sick?


I wish your authorities ‘ALL THE WISDOM and intelligence’! 


[Thank you The Avaaz for raising my awareness on the things that we should keep talking and try to be prevented]



















No comments:

Post a Comment