Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Patience - the friend gone missing


Patience where are you?

Were you kidnapped?

Were you murdered?

My dear,

How much in number they want, to release you

How will the kidnappers of you my dear ‘patience’ be punished?

Do you have any idea?

Oh! Am I talking to your soul?

NO ! NO ! what am I talking about?

Am I gone MAD since you were gone missing?


We don’t have a printed photo of you my dear

All what I have is a picture saved, within

So

How to show and ask others, my dear

Whether anyone has seen you walking, here and there

Whether there is anyone who has met you

Whether anyone of this world has seen you kidnapped?

Whether anyone witnessed the moment you were robbed?
Kidnapped?

Did they harm you?

How much money did you have my dear when you were threatened with a knife? 

Oh!!!!! No, No

Please don’t tell me that you had nothing

What happened to the PC that you were carrying, with no proper battery?

Never ever tell me that they too were robbed

Dear Patience

How did you really feel when you were taken away from my eye sight?

Dear Patience,

You were the most trusted friend of mine

You were the most encouraging friend that I ever had in my life

Where are you?

Oh! God please help me to find my dear friend, ‘Patience’ again

Shall I go and search him in Madolduwa?

Shall I go and search him in the ashore of river Nile

Please show me the path to find this dear friend of mine, PATIENCE.

Ever since you were gone missing my dear

Our dear other friend ‘PEACE’ never visited me again

But,

To fill ‘peace’s’ place ‘Miss Anger’ came and settled so comfortably as my roomy

I don’t like her much

But what to do

I some how will have to deal with her

I am planning to go ahead and meet Mr. ‘Positive’ as soon as I can

But before that I want you to come back

Do you know who suggested me to that?

That is ‘Miss SAIGE’ who knows to paint the sky so beautifully?

You don’t know her do you?

She is a new friend of mine

Actually Ms ‘team work’ introduced her to me

Perhaps,

You too can meet her when you are back

You know the teams called ‘MOUSE’ and the ‘RANKEWITA’

They wanted me to start a new project

They have sent me an ‘encouragement card’

And the card was painted by ‘Prince SIRIPERAKUM’ and his friend ‘HANDAYA’

We were thinking of sending the same invitation to the ‘DARUWANE’ to 
take part in my new project

Do you think that they are going to accept my invitation?

May be, no?

Let’s talk about it little later

I am sure that they will soon release you

Until then take care
-    This is your friend Sandika [re;jpfh]

Thank you Venusha for teaching me how to write my name in TAMIL   




  


















No comments:

Post a Comment