Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

My Mind sometimes .....................................


[The English version of the following you can read after the Sinhalese version, that is posted below]

I started writing this essay about couple of days ago.  But due to no connected net facilities I had to postpone posting it.  I tried to find a café in the town today, but today 18 .10.2013 is a poya days all closes their shops in town.  This is a holiday for almost all private and public figurers.  Somehow, it reminds me of a ‘dark era’ gone by, all closed. Some seemed to me holding signs saying ‘we are closed’ , some looked like receiving calls from their agents ‘ don’t take her in’  : ))))))))))   

But today is one of the days to be explored, there are many more days awaiting to embrace. I know what I have within, the strength of me, the capacities within, the content I have and what I carry forward. I came these long years this far. Didn’t I face any obstacles, didn’t anyone tackle my foot? Didn’t anyone try to push me in to holes – false? I still survive.  That is the wonder of this life.

I am happy
I am not unhappy
I am not sad about anything
That is me ……………………….

fj,djlg ufh ysf;;a yeá …………………………………


yks ykslg y;s uqkska ¯f.k uymdrg f.dv Wkddu ug ysf;kjd PSj;a fjkag fï ;rug fjfyila orkafk yenEgu fudlgo lsh,

l¿ mdg iuk,a,q bkak we÷ula we|,d kx.s ,l ,Eia;s Wfka we÷ula .kag hkag

Bfha oji ksjdvq yska¯ yeudau mqxÑ biamdiqjla wrx ;snqfku ufha jdikdjg

idmamq iuyrla ksjdvq .syska

fldaÉÑhla w,,kag jf. ÿj, .syska ;%Sùf,lg ke., laúka,ka tl <Õska neye, blauka lr,
blauka lEu ûx.la T;df.k wd` ;j j;=r fnda;f,l=;a ¯f.k .syska ne,alksfha álÜ folla wrx jdä Wkd

álÜ tlg 50 50 fmdfrdkÿj kx.s uf.ka wr.;af; Bg;a miafi

whafhda ……………..

tal fudllao ug ys;=fk tfyuhs  ta jf.ao iuk< ixèjksh n,kag thd udj tlaldiq lrf.k .sh tl ta fl,a,f. yeá Tfydïuuhs iuyr taj kï Nd.hla f.jkag òfka Tkak lsh, lsõjg uu f.jk Nd.hla kE ta jqkdg fï j;dfõ ux fmdfrdkaÿj levqfj kE

t;kag .shduhs ufha l,amkdjg wdfõ uu we|f.k .syska ;sfhkafk;a òkEu  flfklaf. ys;l wksjdraHfhkau ;sfhk mdg fofla weªula lsh,

l¿hs iqÿhs  


biamdiqjla kE mgka .kaklx

;sfra ysgmq fmdû;af;da ál flda,d fndkfldg hig l=,a fj,d ;snqk j;=r ux ìõfj tl yqiaug ys; yS;, lrx ux ,Eia;s Wkd iuk< ixèjksh n,kag

tafl wdofraaa W;=r, fodafr .,kj

mqKHf. wd,jka;lu b;asfrk osikdhl uy;a;hg ,shdmq ,shuk lshj, j.SYf. ysf;a ySka ysrslv wdorhla we;sfjkj

wjqreÿ úistlla fld,a, tal ysf;a jyx.= lrdk ;ukag ;uka ke;sfjklïu PSúf;a mqrd ;ukaf. ysf;a weªK isï*ksh fyõjd

wdofra tl tl me;slvj,a ;sfhkj

tal tl me;slvla Phka; pkaøisrs uy;a;hf.a ySf;a tal wmQrejg we|s, ;sfhkjd ux oelal

fI,S jf.au ìf;dajka jf.a whf.a ys;aj, Wmosk wdofrhs Th fldhs fld,a,f. fl,a,f.a ys;aj,;a Wmosk wdofra we;=f,hs uydf,dl fjkialï kE

Ñl=nqï Ñl=nqï lshdf.k wreka fokakd fPdavq miafi lerl=fka wuKlug
ta wdofra fkfjhs

ta flrefj lvd jvd.kag lsh, ug ysf;kjd

 PSúf;ag fldhs oji;a jeo.;a tA;a wdf,ka msfrk ojia fjkia wu;l fjkakE uerej;a
  


*********************

òka fj,djlg tl tl mdg

tl tl ys;sú,s

ufh ys; tydg fuydg .iai, f;dakaÿ udkaÿ lr, wE;g hkj

Bg miafi b;sx tal no, w,a, .kakjd fndre

;dhs,kaf;g hkj, m%xfYg hkjd , b;d,sfh üx.la bkakjd , Wvj,fj hkjd , hd, hkj , jej <Õ f.or mûhg b;rla ke.,d nhfj,d wdmyq tkjd

ys; lshk lshk ;eka j, ys; wrx hkag tmd lsh, ys; lsõjg ux lSlre keye

fldfyaj;a ;ekl f,dlalsfhla kqjqkg f.or f,dlals ux yskaoo fldfyo ldf. j;a f,dl=lï n,, mqreoaola ug keye

fmdû ldf, u,a,s,j nh lrka ysáhg Wka oeka we;a;= jf. Wi .syska yska¯ taj kï oeka neye

kx.s lSjg wlald uf. mK lsh, we;a;gu ;ukag lsh, fld,af,la yïn Wkdu òj ãx. ãx. Tydg fuydg fj,d uels, hkag hkj

orefjla u,af,la ;=re,a lrx ks¯ .kag fjkfldg òx b;srs ál;a hkagu hhs

ta fl,a, ;ju òj f;reï .kag mq¿yx jhil keoafoda lsh,;a ug ysf;kj òk ;rug


flfklaf. ys;sú,s j,g wdhafndjx fudkjo lrkag ners

òfk kï tx.,kaf; uy /PsK fjkag yrs whs*,a tl Wv Wmjdfilg hkag yrs f;aïia kosfh f;añh flfkla tlal lvoys fndÜgqjl ke., òfya l:djla ¯f.k bkag Wk;a nershe

ta Wkdg fudflda oek .sfhd;a b;rla l;r.ug hy;ska fiakaÿ fjkag mq¿yx lsh, okak yska¯ ySk äx. fyñysg f;aïia j,u ;sfhkag wer, ux fyñysg kqf.af.dv tkj

;ïnmq ydf,a n;a üx.la yrs jÜglald lE,a,la yrs ;ïnka ld,d yrs fkdokakjd Wkdg okakj jf. jpk ãx.s;a;la tydg fuydg lr, fudkj yrsu l=regq .d,d ,sh,d mq¿x f.dakshla jf. ys; yE,a,q lr .kakj

fj,djlg ug ysf;kjd tal uf.a PSúf;a f,dl =fldgyla fj,d lsh,


wkq, fkdafk jf.a yrs iqñ;d% fkdafk jf. yrs  pkaos  fkdafk jf.a yrs ,shkag mq¿yx kï ux ,shkafk ySk fldaÉÑh .ek ……………………….

tydg meoaos, fuydg meoaos, ySk âx. ì|, oeïfud;a wefrkag fy,af,k md,ula Wäka .sh;a fïx lsh, w;=re wdka;rdjla fjkakE ufh ySk j,g

fldaÉÑh mS<s mekak;a msys,a,lg T¿j w,a,kj wefrkag fra,a mS,a,lg kx ufh fn,a, ux ;sh, n,ka kE

orx bkag ners Wkdu lsrs leáfhd;a ¯,d .Ekq msrsñ tfyu l,dg

bo, ysg, ljqre yrs lshkag ners keye Thd biair fj,d fn,a, ;shkag ux miafi wka;su fmÜáh yrsfhkau tfyu lrkakx lsh,

mrsiaifux òx

************************

yeudaf.u wefÕa rsoauhla ;sfhkj iuyre tajg we¿ï lr, fifkfy md,d fyd| yeá yev¯,d fyd|g fyd|g Tm ¯, .kakjd tfyu wh fyd| keÜgqfjda fj,d ñila wdmyq yefrka kE

iór
ux okakE orefjd WU lõo lsh, ux WUj yïn fj,d ;sfhkjo lsh,

fldfydu Wk;a orefjd Wfò ku uqx ux hk hk ;ek u;=rKjd wr fudìfg,a tfla ks,Qld tlsf.a lfÜ ;du lsrs iqj|j;a .syska kE ufh ysf;a tls;a WU .ek f¯fvdakjd ug Wx .ek ÿlhs orefjd tal ú;rla fkfuhs wr mS weia orej;a Tfyduuhs 
WU fudkdo Wxg lf,a Wkaf.a kskao ke;s fjk ;rug 
fj,djlg jfrka ufh biiryg orefjd

********************************



Woaoukh lsõj;a remsh,a iSh úiaig neye, lsõj;a Th ljqrej;a fï f,daflg nrla kE talhs ufha kï ;rafla

f;,a <sx msfrkag f;,a ;síng j;=r <sx msfrkag j;=r ;sfhkj wmsg

b;sx wms ÿmam;ao ux wykafk@

wmsg ke;s foa Wkag ;sfhkjd Wkag ke;sfoa wmsg ;sfhkjd

n,x .shdu ldgo fudkjo ke;af; ?

tfyka tjk fldg fufyka hjkjd


Wkag wmsj;a wmsg Wkaj;a ke;sj nE

´l ;uhs oex f,dafl

fyg wksoaod fjkfldg fï uq¿ f,daflu ;ks brlg tkj
tl ñgg .kag mq¿yx fjkj

ta lshkafk f,dafl lj¯j;a wdfh f,dl= fjkakE

l=vd wn weghla ;rï mQxÉ Wfkd;a wefrkag


oeka ys;kafk ux thd,g Wka lsõfj wehs lsh,o ?

wdhqfndjxv tal kdl jpkhla fkfuhs

mrx.s ldf, b|, Wkaoe, wmsg ;shdmq kï tlal n,kfldg

wrf.d,af,d fï f.d,af,d Th fldhs  f.d,af,d;a wmsg ãx. ãx. rsoaÿjg fudflda Wkaoe,g;a rsosÉp wjia:d ux hyñka oel, lshj, ;sfhkjd b;sydi fmd;g mska isoaO fjkag

ta Wkdg mrx.s .ek ;shd fjk ld .ekj;a uy f,dl=jg ;shd ySka ySkshgj;a ;ryjla tkakE ufh ys;g weìkaolg wefrkag

f;a äx.la , rnraa ;j;a äx.la fldams äx.la tfy;a yo, fufy;a yo, rg ueo;a yo, Th Tlafldu tydg;a wrx .shdg w÷kak, ÿkak .õrfõ wms ;shkg òfk

ì%Pa T*a o rsj lajdhs fufya yo, tajd fufyosu mqmqrj, .shdg ux ta jf.a foaj,g ukdmhs

Tõ b;sx ………………………

yEu rgla jfÜgu uQÿ udhsï ke;s Wkdg wvkak òfk keye

wfma wyg wdj kï ,iaik uqyqola n,,

n, ud¿hs lsrs fydoshs tlal f.or yodmq boswmamula ri n,,d

f,dajduydmdh oK kuialdr lr,d ldrsh leu;s kï ;sid jefjka uQK weìkaola fodajkh lrx hkag fuydg fiakaÿ fjkag ldgj;a ;ykula kE

yenehs ……………………

thdrafmdaÜ tlg tfyu fydr lr, tfyu Th lshdmq fldydgj;a hkag nE

t;k iuyr lú ldrfhd;a bkakj T;kska tydg hkag fokakE lsh, lú lshdmq thd,d wrh,g jvd ymka

tfyu lsõfj meíf,da fkrevo lsh, u;la fjkfka ke;s Wkdu ufh mmqj ysrfjkag tkj


ñÿf, je,s ud<s.dfj fldkao kudf.k yerñá .yf.k jf.a yrs wmQre  isxÿ ûx.la ;sfhk iSã ;eáhla .kag wymqju fïl TrsPsk,a ta yska¯ tlish wiQjla fjkj lsõju b;=re lrkjo tal .kakjo lsh, odia wf;a l,amkd lr lr ysáfh kE

weîkaola ú;r ys; fyd| flfkla <Õ mrsiaiug ;sh, , b;=re lr, ux flrefõ


tajfh ,iaik isxÿ f.dkakla fmdä Wkag yo, ;sh, .sh whg ux msx ÿkakd ys; mqfrda,d

oex ldf,;a yefudagu ta jf.a foaj,a ,shkag Wkkaÿjla ;snqk kï lsh, yS,af,kj fj,djlg

Th Tlafldu tlal ux ys;sx ;rÕ lrkag wrx jeä fodyla kE ojia folla b;r we;s jeäu Wfkd;a

ys;ska ;rÕ l,dg Th mságksfha ;rÕj,g wefrkag ;=rÕ ;rÕ .ek ufha ysf;a ;sfhkafka ySka ;ryjla

Th fldfyj;a bkak wiamfhda oskjkag wyj,a flxf.ählg wfma ;=Ügq  fol mQPd lrkjo lsh, ys;s,d b;rla kj;skj kï nershe

wehs tk ;ry f.dkak

tfyu tajg ux tmE ;ksfhka f.jkag

tfyu Wkdu mqmqre .ykafk ufh ys; wefrkag fjk ldfhaj;a ys;lahe


ux l,amkd lrkafk fj,djlg ufh ysf;;a yeá lsh,

äx.la ys;, kj;a;kj lsh, ys;=jg tal yrshg ÿjk thdra ^fkda& lkaûIka , w;k ûx.la , fu;k äx.la kj;sk bkagra isáhla jf.a fkao lsh,;a ysf;kj


wrh;a f.dv fjkjd

fuh;a f.dvfjkj

u.ska nyskj lshkj

lvq.kakdfjka l=v .kakj

n;f,a., fldfyo wykj

uykais oekqku weia fol jy .kag ys;kj

tfyu fldfyo lsh, kx.s weúos,a, ySkshg ;Ügqjla ¯, hkj

uf. wïfuda ys;a j,;a yeá

òl tl ;ekl ;shd.kag nerslu fkfjhso fï yEu w,l,xÉhlgu uq,@

mq¿yx kï W;a;rhla fokag n,kak

W;a;r fydh,u ufh kï fyd| mK hkag .syska wdhqfndjkav

is;sú,s fkdtkd
fifkyi .,kd
is; u; /f|kd
.S mo wuqKd
tjfkñ iekskd

,enqkso ukaod
wykg isf;kd

cSjh ke;=jd
yoj; .efykd
ula lrïo is;=kd
ykslg fiõjd

i|j; isáhd
wykag is;=kd
bÕshla ,enQkd
ke;s nj oekqkd
is; kï rsÿKd



wfka! we;a;guhs ux fï lshkafk yEu flfklagu ysf;a ksjkla ,efnkag lsh, ux lshkafk uq¿ ys;skau ñila uQksÉpdjg tfyu fkfjhs òx ………………………………


t<sfh ys; mS<s mkskag we;s ;rug jyskj

Bg ãx.lg miafi ys; fydofgdau f;; ud;a;= fjkag wer, jeiai
;=r,a lr, fyñysg wE;a uE;a Wkd lsh, ug ys;=kd



My mind, sometimes ………………..

sometimes various thoughts comes in to my mind and then I always question my self  that ‘what is the reason and purpose for me to hurried my life’ like this, no full stops , no commas running and running endlessly running, here and there, here to there and from there to somewhere

There is certainly has to be a purposes of things, doing, saying, sharing

 ‘living is not equal to running’ I must learn it’ sooner not later

My nangi, the shopping lover was hurriedly changed her home wear outfit in to a one designed with so elegant butterflies. She looked so gorgeous in that

I was not that unlucky

The shops, most of them were closed because it was a holiday for whole country. So the shops were gone for ‘vacation’
thanks I muttered secretly …………….

We behaved like, we were to catch a train (1.30 pm)

We got in to a three wheeler like a rocket

As usual, the colour lights stopped us for few minutes, the driver turned his wheeler towards right and stopped it before the quinlan cinema.
Ah!
What a relief
How much did we pay?
Can’t remember
That does not matter we are there thankfully

The butterfly symphony was waiting until we comes to starts its 1.30 show the guests were all there seating before the orchestra , a huge one looks beautiful.

Suddenly three boys appeared before my eyes they were searching for something I thought , initially
Yes I was right
Someone was looking for something I realized a symphony, a melody, something that may have lost many souls ago

Little later

Let’s not talk about that

Wageesha looked totally lost

He was entangled in a letter written so romantically, by Punnya but wageesha did not know about that 

Wageesha looked for the one who wrote the letter since 1992 February until he,  himself could not reside permanently and peacefully that was before the SMS era.
 
So he looked for the author, the author of the letter for how many years?

Believe it or not he did it for 21 years, searching and thinking of the symphony hidden within his soul, have not orchestrated before any audiences before.  

Mr. Jayantha Chandrasiri found a way to narrate it and design it before us

He gave it a name, that is,

‘The butterfly symphony’

That was so romantically, beautifully and it was written butterfly way

‘I had a love that was not mine’  those are wageesha’s words

Yet

Those are not really wageesha’s words they are everyone’s words , it is very true
Beethoven, Shelly , village boys, town girls, city ladies, Europe men all have a way of expressing their love, their own ways of sharing them with the ones they love, Wageeha is one of them

I do not see much difference in expressing or sharing ones inner love with the ones they prefer in comparison to now and then or today’s with yesterdays, in here, in South Africa, Jamaica, Kerala or Kanakasanthurei or in kotuwa, pitakotuwa, maradana, welwetithurei, Mumbai, , Tokyo  

One never can complain about others own ways of showing love or embracing or hold it for any many years the way like, we were not given such rights, I suppose.

 *********************
There is a rhythm is everyone’s within
Some identify them easily and they never leave the interest and love they have towards such talents. And they don’t stop there
They polish it, sharpen it, cut and add, drag and paste, they colour them and become a good dancer.
For some rhythm of steps, rhythm of within become their life  

*************************************

Every single day is important, but the days full of love are different, they are memorable, feelable you can’t forget them even if you are murdered

 Often

My thoughts start wandering unlimitedly, goes out of control not only now and then I am sure that will definitely happen tomorrow

And it takes my mind towards France, and to England allowing me to ferrying along the ashore of the Thames, Hiroshima to watch a Kabuki, Listen to some lyrics of Latha Mangeshkar that is to India, and sometimes it tries to get in to the steps of the house near the lake’ you know where it locates) comes back  when I hear ‘you are not allowed here, only the good ones stays here’ somebody was muttering it in to my ears – that are not deaf

Name a one place where you are not allowed in your ‘no real schedules’ if you have such a mind that wanders with you here and there with no permission, no visa who will stops you

What Visa you required?

NO territory boards will give us headaches,

You can be the queen of the Buckingham though you never can be the Queen of the England’

Mind is like that it takes you around the world across all continents, to the heaven, to the Deep sea, to the Brave Egyptian graves, you don’t believe this you can even find some water springs in Sahara if you want, you can meet Paro or Umran Jaan,  why not just think of Kadambari she will be before you anytime you wish.    

That is the fabulousness, richness of ones mind 

Sometimes all those scrambled thoughts mine, I don’t know from where they come to my mind from, surely and certainly from somewhere, there has to be a place often spoils my inner lines

But that is what you called ‘mind’ , mind you

If it goes I never think you can ever catch hold of it so closely, that is what you called ‘mind’ let me repeatedly remind you

Even if my mind says ‘ don’t allow your mind to go where ever it wants and where ever it likes , when ever prefers I don’t listen to, I don’t have a such a habit may be that is because I have no particular habit to listen to the orders of the hierarchy ( top of tops) because all those years I was  an independent figure, I am the eldest of my family, the others had to listen to my orders ( except the elders), I am talking about my small at that time – brothers (I have two of them)

Oh! It is not possible now they are grownup boys writes about love and family, now I can’t play with them like before when we were small kids

Life is incredibly changeable

Now, I don’t do the things that I used to do as a kid I will have act like matured woman.

Some, so stupidly thinking of committing suicide what hellish ideas are they?

 I will never ever think of doing so, no matter what ever, who ever, confuses my heart and mind, my thoughts that has some worth for me, I will have to face them with so much ease, no matter who cheats me or treats me badly, I don’t care

Life is like a train

If I get any chances to write like ‘Ms Anula’, Ms Rahubadda’ Ms Chandi I would definitely write about my train full of uncountable dreams that these days stationed at a certain area of this universe that will somehow will restart its journey to its desired destination of life, wander here and there the way I want, the way I like, the way that is written – that is my way

My ways are not high ways though

Between all those happenings of my life nangi comes and says …………

You are my life, breath of life

Can it be true?

Yes only until she holds her own baby close to her breast and sleeps not more than that, what to do I am not always a positive creature.

I am sure ………………..

My sister is not that matured to understand such things she first needs to wandertowards many places with so much safe, meet more people, associate good hearts, often she should fight with ones that she think is alright to fight, to get a clear picture of situations and of people. The fights are sometimes truly useful it provides certain pictures and helps you to keep things closer to your mind or else to throw, bin them, forever.  But I don’t think that the experts ever recommend such ways of analyzing or understanding human, and their minds.  Within a fight people get sides when the fighters depart from each other or are away from its members they get the side of the enemy and may react or acts like they are not enemies and will show you , they are of your side. One has to be very careful about such creatures.

Who ever comes and puts piduru in to your fights is not a guaranteed friend. They may do the same for others. I never have faith on such ones.   

May be my sister is a different sister I am talking about the words that she always mutter in to my heart and ears

Who knows?

Life is always unpredictable

I always talk of the things I have read, or experienced, or experiences of others, experiences don’t necessarily have to be yours but that are useful only when they are shared with you in an honest way, not to hurt or to kill someone’s inner lines. The experiences has to be shared as it is, definitely, not after fabricating them or added things to the very original sayings the way they want, the way who ever likes


If you start your life journey knowing where to go, how to go, then you never will face any issues in life even if you face such of them only a little, that is assured.

Read the board of the buses before you gets in and see whether the name of the area that you want to be reached is accurate. And read the whole word not half of them. For instance ‘pokunuwita’ is a name of a village, and is a one word if you read the word without ‘po’ thinking that it goes to ‘kunuwita’ . You might miss the bus

Try to understand the usefulness of tiny things

I enjoy making paper boats, but, I know that I can’t go to next or any ferry by such a boat, in that way I think that I am slightly wise, I understand a bit of realities, I like to think that way.

Therefore ………….. Where ever I wander, with or without getting visa, without informing anyone, within a minute or so I come back to where I reside normally. Then I am safe.

Eating something the way I prefer, writing something the way I like, thinking of someone close to my heart, I like spending my days like that

Such my ways of living allows me to ease and feel my life if I follow such rules in my mind it becomes like a bag of cotton wool, you feel no heavy within. Writing something the way I like now has become a part of my life.

Whether one called the changes now or tomorrow or even today, ‘an inflation’, and if they talk of the changes such as ; the prices going down from hundred to twenty, what I believe is that ‘everyone who was born as a human creature (specially) has a place somewhere in this world , that is to live , listen to some good music, watch a good drama, movie, listen to some balance news , reading a good poem, the world is there for such things. No one will be isolated for ever, no one would be cornered for a longer decades, why, because each and every person in this world has a person to be shared each others life. 

Some has wells full of oils, true, but we too have wells full of good drinkable water
Do you think that we are poor just because we have no oil wells here?

Thank goodness for that, we do not have to struggle to protect oil wells from the ones who sometimes try to steal them.

Some own the things that we don’t, we own the things they don’t

They send here what we don’t have or limitedly own. There is a name for such functionalities.

And we send what we have enough at home to be sent to globe

What a way to live, cycling or the recycling the resources, importing exporting, sharing

Every single person has something at least within, no one is poor.

The world want our services, our tea and rubber we too need their services what we don’t have that much. Knowledge it’s capacities, it’s volumes, its contents is always ‘comparative’.  

The world is depending on world, on each other. Isn’t it?

The world never will be larger than this that will only be smaller, very smaller than this; everything is very close to each other now. There will come a day that you’ll get or you will improve the ability to hold the whole world within your palm limit

Because of colonization we used to suffer a lot every ‘no- independent’ country feel the same way. That was past. Now is different.  Liberty is very important for any human of this world.  Though they were the masters of us for a certain periods they too had to suffer in numerous ways that is what you called life. NO dominator is totally or fully a ‘libertyfull from within’, or become a winner totally. There are other things they face as struggles.

the kids should learn to respect them for what they gave us, they tried to grow Tea, Rubber , coffee here though the ideas behind all grown stuff were different back then. we drink a cup of tea every morning thanks to them but  we must kneel down before the ones who try their best to protect all of them up to now and from now to future.  

I may win something but I may have to face some other struggles, ‘ Life’ that is what you , me, everyone called it.

‘The Bridge of the river kwai’ I like such things though it didn’t last for long in Kithulgala but in the hearts and minds of locals and foreigners, all of them, that is the entire creation, the entire set of words have resided where ever its possible they can not be erased.

See the difference

Often bridges collapses face the realities of ‘abandon+ness’, face explosives, the most dangerous stuffs, manufactured by dangerous people.  

Yes it is true that not every country have coastal lines but who ever wishes to come here, tour here, can dive and dine here what so ever way they prefer.

How about …………………… this menu

Tuna fish curry,
No chilly gravy ( Kiri Hodi)
Pol sambole

With string hoppers (home made or restaurant, hoteliers made, chef decorated) try this out ‘the world’s best cuisine’ – one of them really.

And then if you prefer you can tour around ‘ Thissa weva, Parakkrama samuddraya, after reading a poem on frescoes – the mirror of poets ‘Siiriya’
And then to Lowamahapaya

Plan your tour from NCPE, Central, NWP, NEP, to where ever you like

There are warm hearts to welcome you

I don’t know whether my memory is right?

It was Pablo Neruda who told me not to leave the country without really planning it properly; the guards of the air port will not allow you to do so?

When did I read them, the lines of Pablo Neruda?

I can’t remember

The horses, interesting , I like them and horse riding is not a bad a game at all, what is little hurting is that some wastes all what they earn with sweats and hurts to bet for the horses that they have never seen in their lives

I often feel that my mind is exactly like a air conditioned ‘inter city bus service’ some gets in from the right bus stop, some gets in from somewhere in the middle of the journey, some says ‘stop! Stop! I am getting down’, and some searches for a different bus stops – in kadugannawa or in Peradeniya
What a journey

No thoughts comes
It is only affections
Flows within
And
Stops before mind
As lyrics

Shall I send them?

Will they reach you?
Breaking all the barriers?
Whom to ask?
No one to be seen
Ah!
The moon is there
Will she be able to help?
NO
She too is hidden?
Where?
Among the clouds so dark in colour
What is she hiding from?

I don’t want to know?
I don’t want to think
I do not want to say anything
I am too tired of searching, thinking, writing them hiding them
Within

No life
No easy to breath
What to do
Life is not wonderful always

It gives enough of hurts nothing else

It is raining outside

Let me wish you all ‘SABBE SATTA BHAWANTHU SUKITATTA’! 




No comments:

Post a Comment