Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Is POL a POLITE business for young blood?

Every business is a polite business I have no doubts.  But this POL business is a different business.  When ever I wander from here to there or to somewhere in this our little country I get chances to notice of the teachers who teach ‘how to do business’, including POL businesses.

Who does business without thinking of getting a profit? It is same with this BUSINESS – POL.

Initially I thought of talk of a bit about oldies that were in this particular business – polite, POL then I suddenly changed my mind and decided not talk of Oldies who does this business in a very polite way – mostly; I do not like to give any data in percentages. For some qualitative stuff we can not give very accurate figures in percentage how to measure or weigh ones inner in percentages.

I am thinking of some young youngsters who have joined this Polite (lets assume) some of them are namely,

DA (Kandy), DD (Anuradhapura), NR (Capital city), Artists - DJ (Kurunegala?), BP (Southern?), JF – Junior (Athugalpura?) SP ( Monara) I can not memorize all the two letter categories at this moment please add the rest who are actively involved in this POL viyaparaya and analyze a bit to get a picture as to 'how they do their businesses  and PROVIDE, SUBMIT a report for individuals like me that has only a narrow understanding of this business.

I guess they need to learn that this is not just a popular business it is entirely different to ‘Sugar, mobile or other accessories business, and never ever think of selling ‘Chewing gum’ or SARAWITA, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not condemning such businesses I have no right to do so but I am not a buyer of such thing I have no dealing with SARAWITA OR CHEWING GUM’ because I eat biscuits and cakes instead.  But you all never understand how much I respect the one and only SARAWITA seller of gone by days that is Mr. JOE ABEYWICKRAMA.
RESPECT your buyers, customers, dealers, experts, facilitators. Respect - isn’t this a polite term in any of the businesses?

I assume there are few teachers in POLgahamula and POLgasowita, POLhengoda,POLpithigama who run institutions  for who ever to learn ‘ POL’  
POL is a Polite and a powerful business I know.

Now and then in this world, many Ladies and Gents have become ‘world’s Number 1 because of this POL viyaparaya.

I strongly believe that above names that I mentioned little while ago has the power to work together ‘no matter’ what business they do. But I suggest enhance your POL business observing each other, learning from each other. Do not forget that your final and very final aim should be SERVING YOUR COUNTRY- OUR COUNTRY’.  And do not forget learn from the experienced.  Throw what you think is shouldn’t keep within or that has the power to spoil your honest business.   

It is true that I know NO business yet I am a good customer you should know that. 

Sometimes customers too understand a bit of business. Do you agree?
Only the polite no harm, tack ticks will and should remain in this world that is what I believe. 

It is no point doing it ‘Honestly’ if you don’t WORK better what results your customers will get?  Both honesty and work must remain together.

Am I day dreaming?

I do not know I am not sure but I believe ‘nothing is impossible’
They have the ‘young blood’ within and I believe they can change this business in to more respectful and politeful active one.
So let me wish you all ‘GOOD LUCK’!








      
    


No comments:

Post a Comment