Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Hello CHE



How are you these days?

Worrying and thinking about unaccomplished tasks?
Don’t lose ‘faith’ you may hear of at least one, who will accomplish your incomplete tasks with so much dignity and with very strong inner strength when ever she/he finds, faces injustice here or there.  

Everything is very different now Che, compared to the days that you were fighting for not yours but others hopes and aims and desires of life. Do you know what, now, people fight for?

I think I shouldn't talk about that. Such things are so irritating, frustrating, disappointing   to think of.   

Who is a hero Che?

Do you know? I am sure you have understood the term very well though you never have worried or thought of the term not even slightly. What was matter to you were your aims, to complete what you have begun.

I know that you had very trusted friends, co supporters with honest mind.  And I know this too, there were ones who defeated you sitting close to you, planning things together, and when planning what paths to be chosen what things to be carried further. That is no strange. You know Che, such things never surprised me.  
No heavy ‘diary’ that was worth carrying, that was what you thought. Very thoughtful, you were. I appreciate that, truly and honestly. 

I know that no one must blindly follow what you were following in your fighting. Every inch of this world is different; one has to plan their things accordingly. The Africans should find a way that is truly winnable and must use strategies that are appropriate and wise to use for NOW days or the Asians may have to slightly change their winning strategies slightly changing what you were using. One never can use the same bulk of strategies that you were using or any other heroes, heroines were using or are using for their aims public for sure.  I do not think that Bandit Queen used the same methodologies that were used by our hero ‘Uthuwankande Saradiel’ back then.  Two different eras, they belonged to. No hero has any very personal agendas. Currencies do not come to either to surface nor to deep of their aims. Strong, true, wills comes on top of all and above.         

Some think that they can meet heroes and heroines in screens. I agree but only to a certain extent. Am I right? May be I am not but that is me. I do not like to change the way I think just because others don’t believe or trust the things that I believe or trust.

I always have to be honest to ‘myself’ – first and foremost
You are not the only hero that I admire a lot or respect a lot. I will have to tell you that though it may slightly irritates some of your followers.  But I know that you don’t belong to such category and truly and certainly would understand what I am saying at this moment. I belong to a different Island. I have seen many heroes on this earth equal to ones motherland and have met them here in this universe equal to ones country. Never ever misunderstand me for writing something like that.
Che, I personally think that there is a hero in everyone’s heart.  Do you agree with me?

Some fighters are very lonely fighters, che. They have to continue what they have begun or thinking of starting all alone but they never lose their aims within or hopes surrounded. Some gets support , some pushes you forward not towards just ‘no value fighting’ – fighting, this has a vast and a wide meaning, I know that you very well understand that fighting for something worth is useful.  Fighting for something for your people, human of this world shows some sense. Some rebels become or became nothing. Why? I am sure you the good historian understand such things, very well.      

Some say, Che, one can never be a revolutionist just by writing an essay, painting or drawing something.  I wonder what they are suggesting to the ones who hope to be a revolutionist. Are there any? May be there are plenty of them or may be none of them want to be a revolutionists but an activist? It is no point trying to become a revolutionist I do not believe in such things, Che.  Can anyone plan to have revolutions or can anyone try to be a revolutionist?  I think what one has to do is to be themselves, herself, himself, themselves rather than trying to crown as this or that or someone else. ‘You’ is ‘you’, they is they, one must not try so forcefully to become someone else.

It is no easy for a one to stay on one track of hopes or aims, objectives of life, carrier, common, societycal, public, until the last moment of ones life. There are fair enough reasons for that, we must understand that. If you are a part of this society you can not expect something unusual but so common to all mankind.

some fights for their hopes and aims or desires , wills of their life but in the midst of things they just forget what they have begun initially and change their tracks, but that is not one must certainly do. But if it brings no good for no one must truly and certainly have to change their paths and lanes and strategies of living and of course if it brings no good to either to yourself or to others, us then you must change your track of thinking and acting.  And then start working for public, fights on behalf of needy, starved, hunger, injustice, true rights but never forgetting the responsibilities. I hope you would agree with me dear Che.

What worthiness a trophy has, the weight of triumphs show, as a result of fighting if you have insulted a single mind to achieve what you want to achieve. Do you think that it gives you fullest pleasure?

NO I am not talking about you Che, here. You were a different character. I am talking of the ones who called themselves ‘heroes’ without even trying to understand the true meaning of the term.

I started reading your diary but for what ever reason I could not complete it.  May be that is because it is not very apolitical. The language of political, I am less interested. Though such experiences you have gained brings some moral in to my life to fights against all of my enemies ‘within’ (within me) I doubt sometimes do I ever succeed in fighting? Can I ever be a winner after fighting for no reason?  You should know che for a fighting, there have to have a reasonable ‘reason’? I think I fight for nothing will bring ‘nothing’. Often, I struggle myself for ‘nothing’ ‘for no worth reason’, to tell you say or called themselves heroes. Some messages send by masked, unidentified ‘heroes’ : - ) never ever can change my track of thinking or change my inner stuff though they may succeed for few hours not more than that.  
Che,
I do not want to be a fighter without a good, heavily reasonable, a worth reason/s. unless I find something worth for fighting.  For some winning ‘fighting’ brings nothing but silences acts or reacts on behalf of.

I do not just recon the ones who hold something written in bold letters disturbing the lives of the public as heroes or fighters accountable. I always weigh the ways that ones fights, rebels.

There is a weight of the ‘VOICES’ of people, certainly.  I do not know Che, I think I am missing something here in this note. There are things that I must not forget but unfortunately everything does not come in to this my single mind.  I do not want to postpone posting this note just because I am unhappy about this incomplete essay – mine. I can not hold this without posting them until I find more information, and until more ideas come in to my mind ‘postponing things are not my life vision or mission though I sometimes entangle in such lazy thoughts.  I am always happy talk about characters ordinary and extraordinary, normal – human beings of this world.
Sorry to say I sometimes find very much interested in talking about the ones I meet, during my day to day wanderings. But you like human brings so much of ‘morals for life’, you like human impress me a lot. But Che, tell me who will write about the ordinary ones that we meet during our everyday journeying, here to there or there to somewhere?  I am thinking about the unlabelled ones, as heroes           
I am sure you know this, that there are unsung songs, unwritten melodies, never appreciated heroes HERE and there. NO I don’t say that everybody and everyone belong to that category. There are only a handful of such people who understand the term ‘hero’ very well and think that we owe them for what we are now.
Heroism has different facets and one can view it in various angles. 
  
Sometimes for me, Che who ever says a heart soothing word is a hero. There were times that we starved and there were only one or two who gave us a bit of grains to fight for hunger. So those who gave me a bit of grain are heroes for me and a person who bought a pencil form me is always a hero it will not change now or then.
And every rebellious is not a rebellion in its true meaning. Weera Puran appu, Saradiel I like talking about them but unfortunately we forget the ones who supported them without thinking of the values of their lives.     
Some don’t have labels hang before their chests, kind Che, but it doesn’t say that they are not worthy for that. I have never heard guna gaayana written or melodized for such heroes.
I have met them on roads, I have watched them through my eyes but nobody knows them no one is interested in knowing where they reside or what they do. In a way it is good I think. Even I do not know the names of them all. ‘The names’ those are not that important, right Che?
‘Work or good wills should come before everything else, right?

I do not think that a hero has any territorial looks in particular.
I do not think that a hero shows any continental differences
I do not want to think that heroes can be found or can be met in Europe only or in Asia only again they have no particular ‘colour’ – choice, right Che? but they are with the side of a starved, suffered, malnourished, and they are always with the cornered, right CHE?
Kunta Kinte is a hero for me and he was not an Asian.
Stay safe, Dear Che  
   

    


No comments:

Post a Comment