Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Ants, Tigers, and peacocks of this amazingly created universe ...........................


Ants, Tigers, and peacocks of this amazing world ………………..

Ants are busier than me no wonder having a tiny, very flexible body that helps them to do their jobs in a lighter but a very efficient way.

The tigers big in size do not have the liberty or the freedom that an ant owns to move here and there so freely not because the groups called ‘people’ are afraid of them but because the way they behave and the way that they work and play with their other friends apart from the members of their own.

Their looks let me think a while no! Not very pleasing the ants are better I can say.
The peacocks that destined to own the world’s best amazingly designed ‘outfit’ the colour combinations of the outfit they wear I can’t take my eyes off from them.

When I think of the body size of this creature, ‘the peacock’ sorry to say that ants gets no place in my heart not just because ‘the size of a heart’ size of a brain or a size of a body matters to me but I do not know why may be because of the ‘gorgeous, beautiful dresses they wear or the glow of the skin of the peacocks etc.  

What to do, I sometimes go for looks height, weight and the style of the work, the appearances tell me frankly don’t you admire the peacocks than the tigers? But I have to accept here that the cute ants are genuine in many other ways.  If you think of the outfit, the dress of peacocks the things that they do, their way of living,  the genuine style of work, the style of walk , the proud look, ‘the peacocks’ holds special place in every ones hearts. 

 Do not be surprised even if I end up writing about ‘ants’ other than talking about ‘Tigers’ and the ‘peacocks’ not just because the tigers are disappearing creatures of this world but because I do not like their ‘no heart’, ‘no smile’ looks and very specifically the kids are afraid of them not the groups called ‘the adults’, the mature ones let me explore. 

And please do not think that I am discriminating a particular group of animals ‘the tigers’ then how come I am not admiring that much the ‘peacocks’ knowing they can easily hold the title called the most ‘handsome’ creatures of this universe but second to ‘human creatures’ let me not forget to remind you that.

I sometimes wonder how can I differentiate these two groups called ‘human’ and ‘animals’ thinking or studying the way that these two groups are thinking, the way that they are reacting to certain situations of the society, and how their mind and their brains functions sometimes not easy mainly because people don’t honest even to their own hearts and minds but play different roles and diferet times.   I am a human creature so this will applicable to me as well thank to my parents I at least have that talent to understand few things like that.

I sometimes feel like asking you dear ants few things like following ……………..‘how come that you never forget to walk in a line’ I feel that you never forget to share a little chit chat stopping somewhere for a moment’…………………

And please do not say that it is a secret of ‘your success’ and that is how you achieved success in maintaining the friendships with your fellow ants only the friends know all the secrets not the others am I to believe that? Alright I am even happy the way that you generally work as a group in minimizing the conflicts wit each other. 

And how come you all look so alike compared to the world best creatures the ‘human’.  Our looks and talents, the actions and reactions are not equal to each other why is that? Do you know why am I to believe that is because this world is so differently created in a different way or such way ?

Why is that some of us do not understand that we all are differently able creatures compared to each other? Silly me don’t understand all these no do you?
I know that the nature is little unfair in that way if you only think of the dress that she very specifically designed for handsome peacock’s. I think that the nature is so cruel in that way I do not see any beauty in her.  

If I start thinking of the way that they, the peacocks dress I completely forget to learn the way they live.  What a human creature I am sometimes.  Is that because of my own fault or is that the way that a human mind generally reacts to certain situations and things.  I know that I am too curious sometimes no that can not be identified as a natural ‘features’ of a human mind if it is true how come that the ‘multi talented parties’ can not accept that sometimes human creatures behave or act such a way.  But again I feel like changing the way that I generally think and behave thinking of the weather changes of this world from time to time. 

 I know that it is so foolish of me sometimes that I ask those irrelevant questions from the creatures like you mainly because you are not destined to own a mind and a heart that human creatures destined to own.  And how can you communicate with human creatures especially that you lack in that ability. 

If you think that I am discriminating human laws or the rights of animals against some of the animals I like to ask you to  prove everyone that you are ‘protecting them’ in the jungles that you own.
Let me think of the story of the  ‘gira pothakaya’ the jathaka kathawa of two parrots that I have heard long years before how theoes two behave differently even though they have born to a one same family. One had to live with a ‘thief’ like man and the other parrot luckily got a chance to live with a ‘ thaapasa’ like man obviously these two characters behave two different ways and associates different people or peer groups that have the same qualities like them.  Think of the parrots who associated them can we expect them to behave or talk differently to them, their guardians.  
I think that it is possible sometimes to say ‘kele maaru unaata kotiyage pulli maaru wenne neha’  true but I have heard of some stories who took care of huge number of tigers in a brilliant way and how they respected their  master for giving them some space in his heart that generally others do not think of giving. 

Look this time I start talking about only tigers forgetting the ants.  That is because you are so tiny no compared to the tigers and the peacocks forgive me if I have walked over you and if that hurt s you I don’t purposely do such things I am sure you know that and how many times I tried to sent you away when you try to enter my little territory of house to take away the pieces of biscuits I have. 

Even it is so pleasing to see you around ‘peacock’s it is not possible because you prefer to live in a particular area like ‘hambantota’ and in your own preferred territories no I do not expect you around here I will come one day to your own lovely territory, your kingdom ‘Yala’ or somewhere. that is why that I too believe that you are a very proud creation of this universe.

Tigers, please do not try to come in to town areas, stay where you stay now.  And do not even think of going in to village areas either not because that you get the chances to meet ants and peacocks there, you know why the guardians of these villagers and the towns are very strict and steady and they know how to chase you away.

Dear ants how many hours you work per day don’t say that you work 24 hours if so how come you work so efficiently even on the following day. 

Now that there is only few jungles exists thanks to deforestation how come you all still survive in some of the parts of the world?  No! this question is not applicable to you dear ants I am asking the other two?

 I do not think that you have artificially created jungles there. I mean man made jungles’ I know that it is possible to have a green environment if you plant only plan to plant at least one plant a day in your home gardens forgetting to create a jungle in your home garden. 

I think this time you, the responsible creatures of this world  should ask not from the  tigers, ants the peacocks but the ‘human creatures to grow a plant who are willing to support the environment of a list of work that they did in comparison to other work /tasks allocated for them.  You know what mean here right?

Ants, where do you store the pieces of biscuits you steal from me? That is the biggest issue I have these days how to protect my packet of biscuits from you. ‘No one knows how and what you steal sometimes and then what you do with them.  NO ! I do not want to know I will somehow find a way to protect my biscuits from you that is all I can do now.

I am sorry that I could not basically give you equal place here on this my little path and equally describe the place that you three hold in my heart I do not have to tell you how difficult it is to discuss or talk balancing everything giving everyone an equal chance thinking of the ant, tiger, and the peacock population of this universe so please pardon me if I missed to discuss any good qualities you hold. And if I have talked even unconsciously the bad side of you unnecessarily even that is possible no because I am a human being  not like you three can you admit that at least? 
How can I ask you to listen to the radio or to watch TV or to read papers you can not read (?) or write no.  What did you say? Did you say that you can read the minds of everyone even if you can not write? That is brilliant if you have that ability. I do not mind telling you that some of us can read sometimes very well  and can express our ideas even better than you three but do not know to express the true feelings  we have you know we human creatures have some qualities and abilities that you do not have ‘ jealousy’ and ‘anger’ . If you listen or watch or read those three medias these days you can learn how genuine they are in ‘ideas’ and how pure their minds, and their creativity I am sure you all be amazed watching and listening to all these.  You can learn how impartial they are in their opinions. 

I heard what you muttered secretly in to my ear dear ants and peacocks alright if you say that ‘tigers’ don’t belong to that category and they are not genuine or impartial Ok let me respect your ideas here.
Even though I tried to see you accurately I know that I am not successful here and please don’t think that I am foolish or mad and also don’t assume that I have forgotten the other creatures the rabbits, deer’s, the lions, the cows and the bulls who has not forgotten to send my account a killing viruses that can kill my poor disable laptop,the birds etc  just because I only talked of three of you ants, tigers, the peacocks.

Take care of yourself ………………………..

  







 











No comments:

Post a Comment