Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

this is the paper that i print ' YESTERDAY' ....... read more >>>>


‘Yesterday’  ……………

Ehi passiko ( Ewa balawa) ‘do not believe anything unless you go and see it your self’.  We live in a very complex and timed out world we will have to trust the near and dear ones in most of the things of our life. They go search knowledge, life and news for us. They do it on behalf of all of us.  I thought these few lines applicable to each and every thing of this wonderful and magical world.
Yesterday, today and tomorrow I like these three words but I have preferences. I like the word ‘yesterday’ more than I like the word ‘tomorrow’.  Children will build their ‘tomorrow’ walking along concreted well built no cracks to be seen roads of yesterday.  They will write their ‘future’ reading those ‘yesterdays’ things. They will for sure go to the archives’ of all historical writings of yester years and of today.    

Yesterday was not so bad. Weather was calm and peaceful.  Cool and sometimes warm ‘moderate’.  This was the situation here in Nugegoda how is the situation in ‘ Kalawewa’ area?  Don’t worry you will soon be back to normal life style which will bring ‘the tractors full of paddy’ to your ‘hearts’ at home. 

I was thinking about mage ‘ada’ ‘dawasa’ thinking of all the ‘miniketa’ like ‘dinamina’.  I thought it is good to be a good citizen of this Nation. How can I do that I think I should observe everything that I see in a little calm way.  ‘Time’ is the mirror that sometimes gives me the picture of my own face daily . This Island is generally have no problems in selecting ‘the leaders’ we need I thought last Sunday after reading my favorite editorial in ‘The Nation’.   

Me ape ‘mawbima’ this is our mother land we should tell this to all who were opposing the visit of the leader of the country.  I think we should send our invitations asking all the  ‘rata giya aththo’ including ‘the Dias’ families, Weeramuni families, Gurusinghe Families to come back to our country and do the needful if there is something remaining to promote cricket or well being of all the minorities and majorities of this country. 

 ‘Mahameghaya’ will not only produce the weather reports but also other information such as ‘current economic situation’ of the society. I do not know whether it is alright to ask you this ‘How old are you now? Some say ‘the way that one talks, the things he/she prefers to discuss says something about the age of someone. 

 ‘maanchu’ I have only seen these equipments J only on television channels those things are  there to use when ever necessary.  We should always expect a society which really does not need such equipments. This is not impossible. 

‘Give him a mask he will tell the truth’ why do we really need masks to tell a truth we should unmask every masks and we should tell the truth ‘eye to eye’ ‘ face to face’ heart to heart’ ‘ mind to mind’ brain to brain’ shall we send a ‘rawaya’k on this particular thing? We should not hide our real faces from anyone we should have the ‘courage’ to tell any truth before everyone. Generally hearts do not tell lies I believe.  Still surviving amazing in a field like this and still young 25 years is not old but young.
Is ‘manasa’ the correct Sinhalese word for ‘Mind’?  I don’t mind asking you this ‘how did you find those brilliant speakers of the buses?’ they are doing a good job.  They do not need any microphones I like the way they speak. 

‘Kaw Silumina’ is one of the greatest piece of work if you can just go back a little bit to ‘the Polonnaruwa era’ even today that maintains its good name that is what the readers believe.  The ‘Mihira’ group how can I forget them I love the way that they bring us ‘happiness’ to our kids.  

Engreesi kathawatath lakunu labena kramayak’ -  24 June 2012 ‘Silumina’
That is so wonderful 

‘sampath bank’ is not the only ‘Sampatha’ we have how are you generally check your day’s horoscope reading. ‘Ira handa’ will also guide you just check with them for more details.  If you don’t know Ira handa sampatha go to ‘Rivirisi’.  What is the Sinhala meaning of the word ‘rivi’ 
After reading the river guide lines of Mr Sripathi I thought to ask ‘Kadawara’ some questions but could not ask. 

‘I do not like to compare ‘yakhanda with morning inspection’. How bad it is you know sometimes to compare this with that.  Every particular thing has its own shapes and sizes and demands colours. And more importantly they are Unique.

On Sundays my heart is busier than my brain and my mind ‘ lahipita’ reads the ‘itupita’ luckily I have some time ‘free’ for that. I can not undo what I already posted on my footpath I thought after roaming around ‘kollupitiya and Galle face area with Carol Aloysius last week end.  it is so easier if you hire a tuk tuk no to travel from here to there?

I sometimes think about many things before I leave my house to ‘sathara’ atha of this town.  If you go to ‘sathara’ atha of this motherland you will get a chance to learn things ‘scientifically’
 ‘Jeans’ is your baby my friend take care of her. And we can not compare ‘junior ones with seniors’ bad I believe.  Shall I tell you a secret sometimes juniors are better than seniors.  Why? Do you think the ‘juniors do not have the ‘patience’ compared to the seniors? NO! the reason is something else guess what?   

Who ever buys what ever paper I can say that you are definitely taking a good girl friend home and how wonderful if she can be a ‘Sirikatha’ to our women.  Not easy no? Is a wife ‘a sirikatha’ ? what do you think ‘dear Tharuni’?   
‘ Me ‘tharunaya’n samahara welawata naheta ahanne nethi jaathiyak ne’  do you think that they are aggressive all the time or they are just ‘curious’ of everything and always expect to hear the ‘truth’ and do not like to accept ‘ unrealistic’ things.  How did you generally react to the things you saw and heard when you were first join this field? 

Menik Sir, I have heard that you were a teacher to many of the top personalities of this field is that true. I am sure about that but I just thought of asking you. How do you see things now sir? 

‘ Ms Anjela Seneviratne’ how is your writing work going on?  Are you still watching your images ‘daily’ on your ‘mirror’?

The daily mirror says ‘work stops at mineral sands factory in Pulmude’ (read more) Hello friends let’s go back to work.  

Thank you for reminding us once again the rules of good governance ‘dasa raja dharma’ this series of articles are better than ‘sansaara aarannaye dadayakkaaraya’ the English version.

 ‘Man charged in Lankan smuggling case nabbed at Toronto airport’  read  ‘The Nation’  to know more on this issue.  

I think I should not always stick to ‘www.malindapoems. com but I should also visit ‘Montage poetry’ page to read ‘balance views’ of most of our people on most of the things. 

Oh! How can I forget our ‘match makers’ ‘itu dewiwaru’ for most of our genu pirimi of my era. ‘the marriage proposals’ the one of the most important pages of all news papers but the charges are little high no why is that’ ?  The advertising departments are really demanding.  You are not very supportive in that case. I am so sorry to say.

My goodness ‘the Lake House’ is so huge is that the world’s tallest building? I am so happy to hear that they are celebrating the 125th birth year of the true owner of the ‘Paththara Maha Gedara’. Mr. D. R. Wijewardena. 

How can I really forget my dear friend ‘Magazine’ who knows to observe better than me?  
Ladies it is so intelligent and worth to buy a news paper than taking a loaf of bread after work. Rs. 10 – 50 maximum we have things to read.  That is something like you have ‘Sarasawiya’ dewiya at home.  Who leads your Sundays these days? 

Lankadeepa is a good friend of ‘Vijaya’ I can assure you that.  ‘ peni walalu’ did you receive the letter I sent that was long time back actually I sent it after reading your first article on peniwalalu’ I sent it by ‘normal Sri Lankan thepelen’ ?

Dear ‘Disobedient girl’ when can we read your next interview?  I loved the cover page though I did not get a chance to read it. Is it possible to meet ‘one of the members of Abu Jamal family?

I actually need some more information on ‘deforestation situation of the world and ‘water management systems of old Sri Lankan society’ is that really possible to know sir?

How are you going to use your antenna next week?  Can you please let us know the results or the people’s opinion as soon as possible on  Mr Sambandan’s talk? Let me tell you that is a brilliant idea how can we wait until an election come to know the public opinions on some of the things of a society.

 ‘Thinakaran’ how are you friend? i miss what you write due to my ‘no knowledge’ on the language. Pity. 

And how can I forget to thank you for bringing all the fresh ‘news’ ‘daily’ every mornings.  I do not generally like to compare things. What is the best ‘today’s news or ‘daily news’? I should try to find an answer ‘ada’ adama ‘this moment is the best moment to start or go find new knowledge ‘ I saw a book on the ‘Buddhist publications section of the ‘Sri Dalada Maligawa’ this particular book was titled ‘the moment is knowing’. Please pardon me for millions of times I really can not remember the author of the book right now and if I have written the title in a wrong way.  That was written by a well known Ven. Thero . 

Yesterday’ actually the whole day I was ‘fine’. For a better ‘functionality’ of our hearts, minds and brains we should read good stuff. All the children should follow this rule for better learning I learnt this from you.

Oba semata ‘Budusarana’ wewa!
 
 
  







No comments:

Post a Comment