Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Nothing to write …………................................



Some days i have many things to say or write. There are days that I see things but do not know to write. On the road, on the streets, on the ‘pedestrian crossings, the long queues at cinema halls, the paths close to cinema halls, ‘thunman handi’ ‘hatharaman handi’  
I love the idea of ‘hathara man handi’ than the thunman handi’ if you see four ways sometimes you have more choices but it is good to select and then walk knowing the path better. That is advisable. 

Dena giyoth KATARAGAMA nodena giyoth ATHARAMAGA …………………

This is really an interesting but a universal saying that can apply to any or every dimensions of our lives. no matter whether it is political or apolitical explanations of life.
Walking is my way and that is my style but honestly I do not mind driving to avoid the aches and pains physical health. Especially when you are not too young like a fresh flower you prefer to chose other alternatives of reaching your destination. 

Forget walking let us drive towards any side of our lives can you really forget the traffic lights and pedestrian crossings NO! I believe. Even the heads and ants have to obey the rules of the roads if the road ruler commands you to stop! You have no choice than stopping the very moment you hear the command. Yes if something happens to me on the road I beg please me too send to a government hospital because I never ever will pay bills of the privately channeling centers. Who knows of a life of a road lover?

I manage to become ‘I am’ thanks to the free education system of our country. And I was born in a government hospital. My father was a poor though he was the richest person of my world that I have ever met in my life in dealing with every inch of my life matters back then.
The traffic lights ‘commands’ you to ‘stop!’ you have no choice than ‘stopping’ at that point forgetting the moving ahead. The buses move passing you. Eyes meet eyes but the eyes that we see are generally are very strange to us because none of us know each other that we meet on roads or at different places at different times of life for the first time. All the people who walk or ride, or drives along all these paths some times are strangers to each other. But these roads belongs to everyone that we know or do not know or have not met before face to face etc 

Why one should write is my question sometimes ‘for living’ or for pleasure of living? This is not applicable to any of the pretty writers or flowers like dear Nilma nel, the writers full of Nation. How good it is to inspect mornings with a very fresh heart and mind and with exciting thoughts once again after a long time. Then you can take us to north, south and any parts of this country.

Sometimes you write for days, weeks, months, years……. What if no one reads your stuff? I think if you are a writer you can not take a break for about 6 days or for a month. You are writing not because it is your habit may be that is because you love to write or you are destined to do so. Though you don’t really get anything in return you love to write (if you love writing) writing is to me is a way of expressing ones inner feeling apolitical or political in both the field. What a blessing it is if you feel that the others around you are friends and they really do care about you all the time. 

Yes pretty pritie is right one should not harm her/his inner values at the end, of a day or of at a very end of your life destinations no matter what you may achieved or fail to achieve. The shapes and sizes of what you have achieved can not be measured in quantities but may be in qualities of what you have achieved in your life. I do not think that I have achieved what I really wanted to achieve in life ‘that is the nature of ones thinking when it comes to measuring the achievements or failures of life. 

What did I really achieve in my life? It is good to re ask this question from my inner mind that sometimes do not speak that much with me but just giving me very heart soothing but only touching the surfaced of my mind.  

For an artist say a dramatic he /she needs a stage to show what he creates, for a person who writes he/she should have a place to publish what he or she writes. At least one may think of getting appreciations from her/his family mates for instance. They truly are the heartiest supporters and the well wishes of your life and that brings happiness, improvements of your life, enjoyments. You get true judgments I believe they know and understand your true heart beats especially your siblings they sometimes can say things observing you even from a distance what is in your mind and how your heart works at every particular moment because no one ever will understand the true heart beat of your inner feelings. They always happy seeing you smile they don’t harm or put barricades before you but help. But that is only ‘the family members’ others I doubt. Yes except very few I like to add.

In my case my mother she does not understand the things that I write or even sometimes I say then only I sometimes realize that I talk and think of nonsense and it is good to be relaxed like my ever loving buddy my sister. (How come that we fight these days over silly things this is an very big issue NO! ) and my handsome brothers the little naughty one and the commander of our life my elder bother they know nothing about what I write or read. Who writes what, why and why these TV screens suddenly look so different. They never want to understand the magic of advertising these days they have their own heart business to be solved etc. who am I really in the hearts of my lovely siblings? What position I hold in the hearts of my close ones, friends new and old? I do not know.  

So today at this moment of thinking this and that I have nothing to write in particular but at the end  I just thought of mentioning the word ‘thunman handi’ and hathara man handi’ and about writing etc …………. Well is this the end point of this piece of writing? 
by the way it is good to mention that there are lovers that do not walk in the lanes of the lovers of the Universal life institution the university of Peradeniya. i do not know whether it is irresponsible to say such a way...... this is my personal experience :) to believe it or not.  

there are other heart lanes if you have observed closely each and every path of that heart institution.

I thought that it is good to stop writing for sometime and continue later ………… it is good to take breaks in life. That is another thing which came in to my mind at this moment.
This morning I thought a little bit about ‘fashions’ not about fashions of life but just about ‘fashions’. ‘Colors’ have so much to do with colours and fashion. Both men and women, youth, old children no matter how you categorize people we all love fashion and colours. Who prefers a life full of tears and unhappiness?  

 I had nothing to write at the beginning but I manage to write something at the end ……….. I think.

Have a pretty life!










No comments:

Post a Comment