Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What have you done so far to protect the pride and the Rights of your PARAMPARAWA called ‘HUMAN’ …………………



‘paramparawa’ is a very interesting term for me not because I m student of Sociology but because of the generation I m belong to may be.

I don’t think it is silly sometimes to talk about our paramparawa if you really belong to a so called socially accepted and respected ‘paramparawa’ called ‘human’ or other socially sometimes debated topic called ‘caste’ or other.

MY seeya amma’s father (my Grandfather) is a PERERA AND MY sweet aachchi amma is Ms. B . DISSANAYAKE  and I am belong to  my world and the heart that did everything possible to protect my heart so gently and a ‘human being’ my father’s paramparawa ‘Thanippullige’ I think in my blood I have all things mixed.  I personally feel that is why I sometimes work or react as  a Dissanayake sometimes as a Perera and most of the time as ‘Thanippullige’  though my mother who is a perera by birth always tried to give my thoughts a ‘perera look’ and I think I own different qualities of soils of our motherland ,MATARA, MORATUWA AND NUGAWELA (Kandy) ……………..
By the way I sometimes read ‘Peniwalalu’  but I do not always like to eat peniwalau thinking of my own health but I think that is a quite of ok kind of sweet

According to the subject that I am very much interested in these days than any other days before  ‘Buddhism’ these things are un important and as a  student of this beautiful non harmful human language called Buddhism I AM PROUD TO BE BORN AS A STUDENT , A MEMBER  ,A CITIZEN OF MY PARAMPARAWA .

We have ended the era of ‘FEUDALISM THINKING if I am awakened in my thoughts all these days gone by and looking at the things happening around us and the way our people think towards ‘human’ and non human things. ‘Capitalism’ is not a bad subject to learn or embrace if we really can give it an ‘our look’ Sri Lankan Shapes and sizes, the Colours.  

Feudalism and capitalism is not the subjects that I was planning to explore and carry my thinking to the future. ‘The paramparawa’ is a interesting term that every student of life is interested in exploring  his/her knowledge whether you belong to ‘Govigama’ or to a ‘wellala’ or ‘Radaa’ or to the worldly known caste called ‘Buddhism’ these two terms the feudalism thinking and the capitalism borrowing can change ones real caste to Human caste but that is possible only if you wish to change your thinking towards a better place not towards other unaccepted or unrealistic place.  actually this is not a note that I am writing particularly to the world outside, this actually a ‘reminding note for myself’ I just post this on my blog if you get some time free from your ‘thinking and explorations’ you can read this and think whether the things that this woman is thinking or expressing as her own views applicable or true or accurate or correct in comparison to this society I do not know.

If you have done something to harm the most popular, the only caste or the paramparawa that the whole world is belong to ‘the human’ what is the point even  if you belong to a locally recognized Paramparawa’? I am just asking these things don’t you think that it is interesting to think about these things and analyze our lives with these things.

I am happy even today thinking of the ‘social structure’ of our country about decades back compared to the other Asian countries or the countries of our proud region.
During V. P Singh ‘s era I hope you all remember what happened in front of  a recognized University and how a student react to the social injustice of that society at that time. But things have not changed that much I believe there but how can I even imagine a society like ours respects such things or support that idiotic ideas to be spread around the world across regions. I remember what my Old friends used to tell me those days about such situation of that country.    
We, all belong to different, different ‘paramparawa’ my question here is what have we done so far to protect our dainty paramparawal from the ‘wrongs’ or what have we done to hold the pride of our country paramparawa so far , for the sake of  the future of our children think I have done nothing not just because I am a ‘single’ and do not own any children I am talking about the children of all the fathers and mothers of this country I am not particulary thinking of the children of my blood relatives, my paramparawa or of the the paramparawa of my father’s or My seeya’s or my aachchi’s.

‘nomala geyakin aba mitak aragena enna’ this is what  Our Budunwahanse requested from the Lady called  ‘ Patachara’ I sometimes apply this theory of life to many other things of life.  So this time I like to ask ‘bring some grains from a house where a member lives that has not done any harm to their paramparawa they unmistakenly belong to the ‘human’ even from a word of thought’ or name a person of your paramparawa that have not mixed with other parampara and lived. OK just forget the mixing bloods with other bloods of different Nations.  Forget the Ancient ‘mixings’ Naga. Yaksha, Deva or Vijaya forget ‘Singhabahu (who had a lions arm) or the Veerbahu’s of our past. Do not go that far go to few generations back and think. You might ask me ‘MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS’ right?

You might think that this woman has no other business to look after but thinking of stupid things. May be you are right but tell me frankly ‘how are you handling your own businesses’
Even if one do not get a natural outcome from ‘uniting with another woman or a man that does not belong to his/her own paramparawa’ can anyone say that your paramparawa has not mixed with any other blood of other paramparawal?

I think it is good to think all these and it is so good to re write your questionnaire sheet balancing and adding some of the questions that I have raised here.

I sometimes get to know the news of the most of the happenings around the globe listening to radio, reading papers, watching TV etc…….. I sometimes listen to Mr. Handsome Samarasinghe’s morning explanations and I get a quite a good view of our country listening to him.  I just like to take this moment to share few views with him ‘I know that I purposely used the word ‘Handsome’ apart from using his real name ‘ Hudson’ though I sometimes do not like his non stop explanations I wonder how he speaks such a brilliant way giving a bit of a very heavy look for his ‘voice and how confident he sometimes of sharing his personal views even with his listeners.  OK I like to request you ‘don’t you think that it is good to get the views of your listeners of such ‘topics’ I do not like to call it ‘issues’ because I don’t see any issues in that only thing is people like to ‘give those things a ‘private outlook’ ask them if possible ‘what have you done so far for the protection, pride and the rights of your paramparawa?  Do you generally understand MY singhalish” ?  

May all beings be happy!

  


No comments:

Post a Comment