Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Friendly games at my class wear stores



Games are different, the players too different I know.natural.  the number of players involve, the nature of the games, the rules, the price money, the volume of the victory, the shapes and sizes of the trophies, the colours of the trophies, the team flags, the captains of the games, the capacities of defeating, the nature of play grounds, all these differ from game to game.

 I was so sad to hear the game of an apolitical killing of two sisters in Kahawatte. The unfair players of this game, the relatives or in laws or who ever involved should be punished giving an example to the people mainly because KILLING can not be a part of any game. Those games are different I know that too. 

I do not know whether this Kahawatte is facing any testing periods these days.
Once again the time has come, the particular department to show the sincerity of the law, the justice to the relevant people, to the two sisters as they always did since they have achieved the good name and I am, as a citizen of this country glad to hear that things are happening in the investigation fronts.   Things that are happening outside political sphere are not really amusing but give us a different picture of Kahawatte. I know that this is not applicable or one really can not ‘generalize the situation comparing the situations of the other areas of the country. 

Friendly games are different. The players of this type of games do not really expect something big killing or oppressing the other players of the game.
 The above is something totally different to these friendly games that are happening at my class wear store in Kandy at a place very close to ancient looking handsome man having very modern thinking inside the KCC. 

KCC the architecture of this place is so brilliant I like to say, the exterior look of this building took me back to our ancient times for moment but I am amazed with the look of this building within that is a classic examplke of this modern era.  The very modern facilities of this generation, the modern wears of this generation, the prices too are too modern. Some displays the ‘choices of their wears’ the colours of their choices. They steal our time too.
Both of us, my sister and me changed our direction towards ‘my class wear store’ situated up on the car parking facility area. I am sure that the owners of these my class wear stores soon will get some roof a better shade in the very near future. The visible sings of such happenings are there now. Thank you for helping the group of my class wears stores.
kussiyata endath paadu neha rupiyal panahai wediya neha’

You can buy any of the worn things ( I guess) just for 50 rupees. The look of the garments are little satisfying, the seller, one of the owners of the ‘ my class wear stores’ giving us plenty of reasons as to why we should buy the stuff  they sells.

ai awwe inne enna hewanata’  

These set of words shows their strategies of marketing or selling. The roof kind of thing for them is a marketing tool. They use very simple strategies to finish everything before they go back home but using the available resources no complaints.

‘methanath ekamai  

Sometimes we pay different rates for similar or the very same quality products in different places or in different areas.    
Sometimes we pay more for no reasons.

Joduwak 150’ 

Look how easy it is to buy a couple of blouses or frocks just for 150 rupees.
So this place is full of  people they all I believe belong to my class.  Even if you just go there and  hang around a little definitely can learn something new.  Don’t you think that it very  interesting that you get a chance to buy old stuff for a cheaper rate and at the same time you have the chances of learning new lessons of life.

Baby babaata, baby babata
You can buy baby wears for a cheaper price.
This place is an amazing place.
I exchange few words with the seller who sells his things saying  ‘kussiyata endath paadu neha’
That is his way of using advertising methodologies.
I requested him ‘ehema kiala wikunanna epa’
Epaada ?(he smiled)
podi gemak yanne methana”
What is this game you think? Any ideas?
They all want to sell their stuff competing with each other but in a very friendly manner. This game I watched here was so innocently planed. They all friends I can assure anyone of you about that.
This place reminds me of a different sub culture of this modern and huge system of trading you too will realize I am sure if you go and spend few seconds there at this my class wear store.
They hold no banners. Yes they have banners over to their heads but they use those for other purposes just to get a little relief from weather changes. They use those used banners as their temporary shelters.
This place is different, the people who goes to this place different, the sizes of their wallets are different I am sure about that, the sellers generally show different abilities of selling, trading. They try and get the maximum benefit of their talents, the voices those things are truly interesting to learn.  For me such small but different places are like educational institutions, un - registered universities of life. Their abilities of communicating and their own ways of using different strategies of marketing shows huge difference compared to the people outside of this sub culture.
You see no attractive advertising there. You will see no huge ‘SALE’ posters either.
But my class people go there and purchase what is available there at that moment but you can see a smile on their faces.
I wanted to buy one long sleeve black and white stripes kurtha .  I was late the lady who was selecting things standing next to me was too quick and she purchased that before me and then she disappeared among the other members of my class wear.
The difference here in this place when it comes to purchasing what you like is you get only one or two pieces maximum of one particular garment and you get no other sizes even if the one you have chosen is not fits to your shape of the body.












No comments:

Post a Comment