Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Hurrrraaay! ..... found a new blog :) : )


I was searching for some information on the internet today and for that I generally read the news papers I like so this is what I found ‘Chamika’s blog’ thanks to the newspaper I discover a new ‘BlogSpot’ for me to read.  He has given us a link to read because he says he does not understand English. I suppose he is asking us to translate (Oh! Sorry I am not the one who knows English no)  some other person has to do it. 

I loved so much the title
She sells, her self, but please let her be …..

This little title reminded me of a song or is it a poem I do not know 

She sells
Sea shelves
On the sea shore 

I would love to do that not because I love ‘the sea’ so much I love to play with sea shelves not with  you know ……. ? That is my way’ 

And Chamika malli can you please try to get the Sinhalese translation for me to understand his ‘vision’ in a better way. ? And may be you can post it on your blog and do not forget to get some publicity alright brother.
( i don't know whether i should use this word 'brother' and i am not pointing my finger at ' real brothers who watch me what i do, READ WHAT I WRITE WITH A GOOD HEART and who wish me 'best of luck' I AM NOT ADDRESSING THEM HERE USING THE WORD 'BROTHER' THEY ARE REAL BROTHERS TO ME. NOT JUST 'BROTHERS'

When you were a kid what did you play with? The words? Which type of words? ‘Who taught you those words? (Sorry! I shouldn’t have asked this question) OK tell me how did you learn to convey the message you want, so handsome way?

mage appachchiye ........ oyata ekata lebila thiyena comments goda?  - 
i felt  little jealous with you, you know ' because of the number of comments you have received' for your post starting from Chamika malli

So that means …….. Some enjoy looking and taking pictures like that NO! 

I feel so happy to see ‘brother like friends’ who are so worried about you know some women of our society.
May be you don’t know this brother some do not care about money but care about other things’ this is not a saint saying brother. I hope you understand this brother.

Oh my god before I forget ‘ how should I register my way ‘blog-spot’ do I have to go to the department social services or somewhere else.

I am sure I will have to find out a way to register before they gonna ban my ‘blogspot’ on the spot.


 
Anyways happy blogging!





No comments:

Post a Comment