Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sindagee mera gaana – life is my song Dear Mekala Wasundara ........



I felt little boring to walk along the ‘footpath’ this morning so I took another path to go and talk a little with few of my ‘haven’t met friends’. This is not a strange path for me I have wandered enough of miles on this path to understand ‘something’ about ‘some things’  ‘nothing’ about many things. So young Yuwani gave the directions and showed me few huge unforgettable ‘landmarks’ of this path that has very close relationship to another huge path. Music and cinema goes together. You hear no music sometimes but ‘musical’ tones within the ‘whole creation’ of something 

‘Sathsara Paara’ is a lovely path to walk a little in  early mornings and I am sure such ‘walks’ adds some ‘musical rhythm to your life. Silva’s and Mendis’s are not unfamiliar characters to us and ‘Subasinghe’ is a ‘suba sihinayak’( I do not know how to translate this ‘he will definitely be a dream that will come true if anyone of you are ‘dreaming’ of touching and embracing ‘ new and innovative ‘Musical paths’ of this world)  to this country for sure.  I am sure that he has started his musical carrier at a ‘suba’ mohothaka’ (an auspicious moment) Let us know when you meet your friend and then we can wish you ‘congratulations!’ from the bottom of our heart. And let us know ‘her name’?

So ‘Wasundara’ what is the situation in ‘Jothimath paara’ these days? There is no ‘aliveness’ in lives if you hear ‘no music’. Music is a better partner that anyone can have in one’s ‘life time’ this person never leaves you it is just a ‘DVD’ a way, FM Channel  a way, just a phone call away

Oba dannawaada danne neha (don’t know whether you know this)
Sindagee mera gaana – life is my song 

Raathriya wee nihadawa nisalawa innam
I ll be the night
And will stay
Calm and quite
(if you are willing to play a lovely ‘jothimath’ song for me )

 Heen sare oba aawa
Quietly and slowly you came

So I thought of asking you

Konda kirilliye ( a bird – local?)kawda umbe premawanthaya (Who is your lover?)

Now just imagine
ek larkhi chotisee pargal –
one girl
 slightly mad like you ( NO Wasundara this is not you) don’t say that you agree
don’t you know na

I am ( NOT ) a disco dancer
Sindagee mera gaana( life is my song)
Mei kiseeka deewaana (wrong)
(I am someone’s madness)
Hello! Beautiful what’s your name?
Nahee malum – will not tell 

(But I can tell)

Mekala Wasundara  that’s her name ………………………

Obath mamath  hindina me lowa thula kandula susuma motado? ………
What is the use of sighs and tears when you are I are here in this world ?
Obath mamath dedeneku nowa ekeku lesin sithamu
Lets not think that you and I are ‘two’ but as ‘one’

Suno na suno na sunona ………..
Listen , listen , listen will you ?

Give yourself  prudence
And love your friends
Subway kid, rejoice your truth
I know I know for sure
Life is beautiful around the world

How about meeting at’ the dedunu paalama’ (the bridge of rainbow) in one of the evening’s you prefer Wasundara. 

Phone if you are happy to share with me of your newest musical melodies you have ‘innovated’ walking and searching ‘life’ in the paths of ‘H.R. Jothipala

011 2501610 ( 12 – 1.00 pm ONLY) this is my number.

Have a musical day ahead! .............. 'obata geethamath dawasak'

No comments:

Post a Comment