Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

WE MISSED YOU ........... 'SIRIYA ME SAARA' ...............


‘We missed you’ ……. ‘SIRIYA ME SAARA’ ………

Yesterday I spent a ‘realistic night ‘with major stars and their assisting stars. I was so confused to know who is the ‘major star’ really? …….. At the very beginning everyone bothered my heart you know not giving the answer at the very beginning. Who was the star that wrote the script for the whole stars? Lovely … and certainly beautiful I thought looking at purple colour lights all over.

Honourable Sir/s do not tell us that you changed your party colour. How can that be happened? NO WAY! That was certainly a ‘super way’ you have organized everything. Everything was so ‘highly’ applicable and enjoyable. After thirty years of wars it is not easy to organize a ‘star wars’ …….. Let me tell you one thing that I noticed ‘you have done awesome and wholesome job’

MY CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL REAL STARS!

So on that very same night our ‘always a star’Mr. Jackson Anthony reminded me and to the whole country that ‘July 07’ that is ‘today’ we will be completing the 25 the death anniversary of all time ‘anangaya of our hearts ‘ H.R. Jothipala.

‘pemwathunta sarane anangaya mama we ……….
‘lassanai balanna oyage mal sinaa
Ranganee kaa nisaada oya ranganne’
‘Lassana lokeka ipadeela nupan heta gena notheweela …………rasogaye rendee emi rahai jeewithe’ ………..

Yesterday was a ‘JOTHIMATH RAATHRIYAK’

Beautiful Sayurangi with handsome Saranga hosted the ‘stage for stars’ in a millions of clever way. 

Again tell me who wrote the script?

Amazingly wonderful words ‘obata magen mal mitak’ (some flowers for you from me NO! not for Indu ………..) mama ewa ‘samanalayek’ athe ewwa hambaunaada? I sent them with a butterfly didn’t you get them? 
  
Tell me saranga if you did not receive them. The butterfly must be playing with a ‘bee’. (Butterflies and bees belongs to one caste’)

Next time I will send some to ‘Bindu’ to the creator of ‘Bindu’ Mr.Somaratne Dissanayake’ that is to be shared with all the stars of the group.

I can really think of many stars now. But let me try to stick my memory only on ‘Rupavahini’ ‘Ranaviru Real star’

Did you send sms to RRS ______ 7770?

I tried to send to my favorite real star a little sms but you know what happened

My true dialogue partner very strongly reminded me …….

Sorry, your request can not be processed. You have already received the maximum allowed advanced reload amount. Please reload and try AGAIN.’

You broke my ‘heart dialogue’ that night ‘my friend’. But that was alright really because you gave them strength ‘you were a real partner’

It is 9.08 am now ( July 07, 2012) real bicycle stars who were riding on behalf of their ‘nijabima’( motherland) slowly passed me disturbing my my view for a moment showing their enthusiasm to become a real star waving red+ white flags to sathara disa. ‘Who wants/likes to be the nayaka (leader) of the disawa? And who will be the nayaka of your disawa? (district/area/province)’ the Madugalle’s do not have to answer to this question. May be the ‘Dissanayake’s can answer.

I vote for my country not for other countries. Any doubts?

‘Jayakodi’ (the flags of victory) always know how to show ‘jayakeheliya’ (the happiness of a victory) to the whole world.
Shall I tell you a ‘rasa rahasak’ (a sweet secret) Jayakodi sir?

I studied ‘music’ for my ordinary level exam do you know what happened at the ‘practical exam?’

I was asked to sing ‘yaman ragaya’ stupid me sang ‘the bhahirawee’ ragaya so the ‘result was ‘I failed the music’ ………. ‘my result sheet indicate the letter ‘F’ before the subject Sangeethaya’(‘MUSIC’)

So I am not a ‘music star’ but I’ ll tell you sir I am a good ‘listen star’
And thank you telling us the differences between the ‘purusha raga’ and the ‘sthree raga’ that was a fantastic lesson.

Me gee kaatado oba dannawa ethi
Sonduru lowata mal wehala
Mahada nemathi wana bambara
Dakina dasune denetha andune
Mage mathake obe ruwa ande ……………..

‘My favorite star YASHODHA WIMALADHARMA’ you were so stunning yesterday.

So the whole yesterday night I tried to be a ‘real star’ so unfortunately ‘today’ I failed to be a star. I did not report to my principle that I m not well to report to school thinking that ‘walls of the school always gets the side of the teachers and students not the desks and tables’ assuming that the walls have ‘eyes and ‘ears’.

My dialogue you are half responsible for the situation you should have offer me another loan at least to call my principle forgetting the real star voting you know. Don’ you think so?

Pardon me sir. but honestly sir i tried to phone you yesterday but i was not lucky to convey the message sir.

i thought of summerizing this star letter i wrote using some other words  that i have stolen from a song of a different singer 'star' of yesterday. 

amathaka karalamu perani katha rata jathiyehi diyuna patha ......... 




No comments:

Post a Comment