Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

IT IS YOU WHO KILLED THIS BOY - BRIAN


I stepped backward for couple of hours just to visit one of the avenues of my school days and a few days of the latter stage of my life  ……………………………. because of this young boy and what he has faced all his years of living.  

This 42 plus years of mine – ‘living’ I can divide in to stages. In between school days and university the life was totally different to the life after.  Life spent with my siblings facing this and that of various, different, life struggles namely social, economical and health related etc including minor disputes that I was able to face absolutely with no backwardness within the family unit (nothing major) was a stage which brought different experiences in to my life.  Take care of two naughty boys (my brothers) was a huge thing. As their eldest sister I was assigned with number of tasks that is not by any laws but by ‘natural human senses‘. I was asked to have an eye on them whom they go to play with what books they read, why they come late – home, why sometimes they ignored to go to school. Why they don’t like me to visit their class room and meet their school teachers etc.

I found out various reasons ‘one of them was ‘they never do their home work at home but I do not know how they managed all their ‘home work’. When ever I asked they were not given any home work to do but have given to play at the play ground close to our house. According to their ideas at that time ‘sports is better than home work’ J

My two brothers had a small group for them to go and play at the Unicorn play ground – Ampitiya. Brain and his brother were two of them.  For them my younger brother – 01 is the ‘chopper malli’ (he is not younger to them) those days there was a type of bicycle a small mountain type handy bicycle called ‘chopper’ not the particular chopper that we are familiar with these days. My two brothers were given such a type bicycle so everyone used to call them chopper malli. So it is same with Brian he too called him using that name.
Innocent, naughty, playful not that interested in his studies those are the qualities I can think of this boy and that was how I recognized this young boy – Brian.  

Fallen in love with a girl of a bicycle racing lover we used to called him ‘race aiya’ ( girl’s father) I can imagine how he looked those days he always wore the racing outfit that sportsmen wear for bicycle racing – mountain type.  So this boy and girl of race aiya got married and they lived a good life I know.

I can not remember what he did soon after his school days. but I know only one thing that his mother who works ( still?)  in Switzerland and sent them enough of money for their education and for living. He had money in hand always. Somehow other knew all these I guess that was one of the reason buggers who sell heroine, marijuana ( is this the right spelling pardon me ) the dangerous drugs have met him and given all the relevant information needed for him to get addict to such drugs – dangerous.

Is the yama raju ready to hack them till they die and expect to receive the notice from any area of this world the buggers live?

I m sure get the name of top buyers and dealers no need of taking the list of ‘haalmessas’    
So he was addicted to such drug takings

He used to come to me asking money for ‘meals’ he was so careful about not to mention a single word about his drug addictions. It was my brothers who advised me not to give a single sent because he used such money to buy drugs ne needed

Again how are you managing such children sir?

What is maximum punishment they get for not for just selling or keeping an ounces or grams some where hiding  but bringing them IN and I like to know how is it really happening sir? How many are still survive without any issues and doing the business – happily sir? (Any relevant authorized to give punishment can answer these questions mine) these buying and selling dealings?

So this boy Brian could not stop this drug takings or using totally though he was cornered by the society, family, including his wife’s  and all the people that got to know this. He was arrested one or two times for ‘ stealing money for drugs’ and sent to a rehabilitation centre.

Came back and started a new life
Before I forget let me write what happen after

His wife left him to live alone because of these incidents they had to face. He earned no money for living etc.  

They have a baby girl schooling these days

Last time I met him with the little girl I remember she was sleeping on his shoulder and the little girl was wearing a little cap to cover her face from sun – light.  I remember I tuned the cap towards right side and exchanged few words with this young boy.
And again after a day or so I met him near ‘ kandaiya’s house ( a jeweler) and he invited me to use his TW ( Three wheeler) because he has a bought a new one.  I truly was happy because I knew his earlier situation.

Onna aptith ekkath enna owne yanna

You will have to use my three - wheeler as well? He said in a little commanding but a close voice

I smiled and said OK

I did not meet him after that meeting and conversation shared.
Anyways

Yesterday my sister gave me the news that she received from my brother.

The neighbours are the ones who found out ‘he has committed suicide’

So who was responsible for his death?

Who was his killer?

Who was his murderer?

THE NONE OTHER THAN THE BUGGERS ‘DRUG DEALERS’ DRUG SELLERS, DRUG IMPORTERS

THE HELL IS READY TO WELCOME YOU ALL SO GET READY AND PACK ALL THE CURRENCIES , NOTES THE BUNDLES OF THEM AND DO NOT FORGET TO TAKE THE PASS BOOK OF YOUR SAVINGS BOOKS AND THE MANSIONS YOU BUILT ASK MOVERS TO PACK EACH AND EVERY PART OF YOUR MANSION AND THE any wheels AND coats and suits shoes and THE LIST OF DEALERS FROM THE ISLAND OF SISILIANA – Italy or any buggers places who sells and kills INNOCENT NOT ONLY BOYS BUT ALSO GIRLS, ‘ PEOPLE’ – HUMAN’ including  the HEARTS AND MINDS OF PARENTS OF THESE CHILDREN

May you attain ‘ good consciousness’, in every life you will born including may you only get opportunities to meet good set of people who hate such addictions, may you live longer in each and every birth of yours that is my wish to you young BRAIN   
Take care !



      



    






  




No comments:

Post a Comment