Paths Links People

Paths Links People

Foot Prints

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet

Thonigala Inscriptions are of the 2nd Century BC and carved on Rock. information courtesy;Internet
Tonigala. (a.) Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisaha wapi acagirika Tisa pawatahi agata anagata catudisa sagasa dine. Dewana pi maharaja Gamini Abaye niyate acanagaraka ca [tawi] rikiya nagaraka ca. Parumaka Abaya puta parumaka Tisa niyata pite raj aha agata anagata catudisa sagasa

History; Path to future

History; Path to future
Reading Future through History, Nagala mountain and the Stupa of the Nagala Kanda Rajamaha Viharaya, Nikaweva, Polpithigama, Kurunegala District.

Monday, August 19, 2013

MY Answers - ‘guys only’



I saw a paper advertisement advertised on Lankadeepa couple of days ago. There were few titles, contents took my attention. That is the aim and purpose of advertising them with all the headings or tiles of the content for all to read and then pick and choose what is best or what is good to read. That is when it comes to advertising ones magazines or what ever readable on a papers or magazine. They like their readers to read the content and then decide whether it is worth buying and read. Worthiness of something depends on its true content. I do not like to come to conclusions on any content without really reading it surfacing will not provide a good picture. Hence I thought to write something just reading the content of the 

‘GO’ magazine advertised on the paper.

Anyways the magazine is for ‘guys only’ the ladies have to buy and read something for ‘all’ or ‘ladies only’ ones available in the printing world.

I m not going to re write the same titles here always I request guys and perhaps ladies or girlies too can find the titles for a change when their husbands and BF ‘s buy and bring it to you for a exchange reading ha : - ]

It is so good to advice any guy/s on ‘starting a business while WORKING’ that is a good advice not only to guys and for ladies, girlies as well. But one shouldn’t forget then ‘working truly will become ‘so – working’ afterward.

And what will happen to the one ‘working - earlier’ before starting the current I mean the business. The earlier work is it a monthly paid one or a daily paid job. Will that work too? It is no easy to run two different styles of work at a time. Daily paid, monthly paid annually paid and then a business of one’s own but amazingly it is no problem for work holic, work oriented guys and girlies, ladies. Their both inner and outer made of ‘work’ and business’. Once someone told me that it is good to have a companion from the same field or a co – worker may be. How true it is truly.   

Let’s say that it is ‘very’- ‘Good’

How are you going to balance ‘both’ the ‘ways and choices of working’ did you guys asked the guys (ONLY) interesting to learn them the technique of balancing two or few businesses at a time without spoiling all the businesses. My issue here is that without reading the guys only magazine I do not know what they are sharing with the guys they know? I do not know what they have suggested to the guys they know. I am a woman by the way. NO I m not kidding I am woman therefore I m not allowed to read ‘GO’ – guys as far as you can but give your girls a chance to know how you feel and think about business , business and all type and kind business 
how about that?  

So for that it is alright to learn ‘How to be a gentleman’? (In business and working can we add this too?)

Do these two words go together ‘business and working’ and then will the business works and functions better on or since the very first day that that the guys become gentlemen and since the day that they learn how to start a business ( any) ?

Just asking guys

Once you start a ‘works better always- business’ Ohhhhhhh then you will have to go around the world I guess with the products , with the label you create with the reputation you earn , with the cash and name you earn for expanding and promoting purposes and with your life objectives, aims.
Am I right?

Interesting suggestion inevitable

I guess while traveling with business and business it is good to keep what you have learned in mind ‘how to be a gentlemen’

With whom are you planning your business trip? With your Boss rightwith your co – working companions.  Ohhhhh what am I asking here no? : - }

What stupid question this me the woman ask no from guys ( ONLY) Ah the guys always have the answers for such questions that ladies, girlies asks right, guys?

Excuse me guys

What a way to go around world Ha ha ha ? Tell you frankly the next question you have asked took me around the world within a minute

Ok following is a conversation had between two guys who have read the GO -the guys only magazine which discussed the above topics. Anyhow I will miss the content because we are not allowed to read the content

If you could have --- with your ex one more time?

“Machan Who has written it by the way, a lady”? : - }

“Go and find out” you want to know everything via me without buying the magazine

“Ok OK that’s fine” I will find out but at least answer few things ok”    

“What will happen afterward have you ever thought of it”?

Hey buddy it is not ‘we’ who will have to face the results of such we just are suggesting parties that is all let them handle all the results part and everything else. If you want to be gentlemen forget it and stick to your woman only but why not we suggest it to the guys men we know?”

“Why ex’s should peep in to the parties of presents and gifts. Girlies –some really are unaware of such things not only that but also it is very, so Sad and Bad too”  

“Actually machan I m thinking ‘why and how’ I became an EX to my Ex’s.

“Thanks man for letting my blocked lanes of brains to work at least for few moments to think something useful”

“May be I can correct all reasons that why i became an ex ”  

“Hey I hope that you are not suggesting it to a one who has a ‘present’ in hand and or in their wallets or pockets, bags, luggage?

“You are a genius man”

I guess it is a good thing for change NO mahcan

Thanks thanks ithin owata apima inna owne ha kiyamu balanna wena kawda oya wage dewal yojana karanne ha?

Anything else you suggest or planning to suggest to your friends guys I really can not say anything no about what you really meant without reading it because it a guys only magazine who suggests these things to the guys they know.
I have a question to ask you guys?

Did you have time to meet your ‘present’ or ‘current’ after you pen the question? I hope that current did not turn in to ‘ex’ afterward? : - }

So what do the guys say? Did they come up with any other suggestions or results – aftermath

Let me guess

Following is continuation of above conversation that I stopped in the middle of the essay.

“Interesting machan” but I do not know what my jaan might say if she gets to know about it no? it is alright machan she is the one and only not the ‘present’ she gave machan”

“I do not know machan still the EX remain ‘alone’ or what will happen if she too have gone with her ex?”

“No choice than checking buddy”

“What an idea buddy” what will happen to her hubby gets to know all these”

“Never mind machan will come to an agreement”

“What do you mean machan”?

“To share the ex with both”

No! No! it is not what I meant

“I mean we can ‘go fly a kite’ to whom are you planning to say so”?

“Not to anyone specially because these are the kite days” (mei sarungal kaalayai) 

“Excellent and excellent”

“Oh what a perfect way to go around world”

“And why not after all these, one can re write the legends full of stories existing inclusive of all generations of human”

“Yeah! Thanks for not letting me boring machan”

“So you think that it is a way to become or change in to a thrill and mad guy who has the ability to turn girls in to madness”.
: - ]

Guys

I am not criticizing or analyzing your contents.

It is the reader who should weigh or analyze what you have penned reading the contents fully not partially and then can take what they can and then apply what is most suitable or good in practicing. I hope no one will get confuse with their present or with current. I wish them protection’. No one should face any struggles with their currents and think of following title mine for a change

“How not to lose a guy/girl ( CURRENT) in Ten Days”  

And then I suggest go to the ‘FIRST SUGGESTED TITLE’ of the magazine the ‘pasu wiparama’ ?

Have  a safe evening guys !








  






 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment